~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #4*~ - Page 129

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
thank u all for the wonderful responses...HugHugHugHugHug...

i will continue my reply session for all the pending posts here later...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
its time to share a super good news here Party
****SPECIAL HAPPY NEWS****

OMFGGG...What a WONDERFUL START to 2015..!!

THIS is the reply i got from Bollywood Music Director Duo- Sachin-Jigar today..DancingDancingDancing.. They r the composers of the unplugged version of song "Saibo" of film-"Shor In The City"...SmileSmile..I sang this song yday(10 Jan 2015).. Heres the link(click on song name link below) -

i FB msgd Sachin Sir-Jigar Sir  on their official fb msg abt my this song today morning(11th Jan 2015)..Big smileBig smile..And today evening,i hv got tht above reply from THE ORIGINAL MUSIC DIRECTOR DUO of "Saibo" song - tellin their lovely feedback for my version of "Saibo"... DancingDancingDancing...

omggg... This is HUGE HUGE thing for me...

Thank u thank u God and Sachin-Jigar Sir for makin my entire day,month..woohoo...DancingDancingDancing... Now this day sure shot goes to the list of THE BEST DAYS of my life... DancingDancingDancing.. omggg i'm super happy to the core.. PartyPartyParty.."Saibo-Unplugged Version" is my 224th song n this is one of those very very few songs where i personally liked my own singing...So gettin appreciation for tht same song frm original music composer-make this ACHIEVEMENT even more SPECIAL for me...yipeee...PartyPartyParty... 

Also with this i complete a HAT-TRICK in getting responses from Bollywood ppl for my songs..PartyPartyParty

2012 ka my last song-Heer-2013 mein i got appreciated by original singer-Harshdeep..Big smileBig smile..
2013 ka my last song-Kaun Mera-2014 mein i got appreciated by original singer-Chaitra.. Big smileBig smile...
2015 ka my first song-Saibo Unplugged-2015 mein i got appreciated by original music director-Sachin Jigar..
PartyParty..

Truly this is an ICONIC day for me in all manners...
PartyPartyPartyPartyParty... Also today aka Jan 11 marks the bday of my dearest MOM...So am evn more happy tht her bday turned EVN MORE SPL for me this year with this response frm Sachin Sir-Jigar Sir..DancingDancingDancing...And lastly i had sang this song for my dearest dearest darlings - KK & Manik(lik i hv told here click here)  and this ws the first time i sang SAME song n dedicated it to  BOTH KK n Manik..So am epic happy tht my song for KK-Manik bcame evn more spl coz of this achievement i got today...DancingDancingDancing...

CLICK HERE to see all celebrity responses for my songs frm both bollywood n tellywood here - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3670015&PID=88087764&#p88087764
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Originally posted by ..Mehak..

You have a beautiful voice Nikki. Hug enjoyed listening to it. Heart I think I need to catch up on all your songs. Big smile

Mehak u r comin here for first time na...welcome here..HugHug...

thnx for likin my song dear n glad to knw u r interested to knw abt my old songs...chk the first page of this thread Big smile

Your welcome dear. Hug yes, I have been here for the first time. And, I have already catched up on all your songs last night. Your voice is beautiful. :D
Hey Nikki... Happy Birthday to your MomParty... and Congrats to you!!! DancingIt is indeed a very very special feedback from talented artists... I hope praises keep coming for you endlessly Hug
Hey nikki...i m soo soo happy for u dearClapParty
u r truly a rockstarHug
A big vala congo diii
u truly deserve it
really happy for youHug
and yess..a very happy brday to your mom
oh my god nikki, u go girl. I told u hv got talent seriously. And yeah what a g8 start for 2015.

I m so happy as I cn say I m friends with such a good singer. U r becmng famous. Dont forget us. We all r ur first fans.

Dedicate more songs to kk and manik.