~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station #4*~

Posted: 10 years ago

Hellooo every1...🤗🤗🤗...I WELCOME u all to the 4th MUSIC THREAD of mine...🤗🤗🤗...I am Nikhila Chandran aka Nikki from Kerala(India)...27 years old...Software Engineer by profession...😃😃...Music is my BIGGEST PASSION since childhood days...😃😃...I hv learnt classical music from 3rd std to 9th std...Uske baad evn though i cudn continue my training in classical music,i NEVER STOPPED singing...And when i joined IF in 2009...i started uploading my songs here...😃😃... I wanna thank from d bottom of my heart to all my IFian frnz out here...who hv been a part of my singing journey in IF at one point or other point of time since 2009...😃😃😃...its onli bcoz of d TREMENDOUS support n love from u all...i hv reached this 4th music thread...😃😃😃...Continue to support n love my songs like this...😃😃😃...

Moving on...evry1 plz click on each of the 5 links i posted below...They r the CONTENTS of this 4th music station of mine...😃😃...

POST #2 - HALL OF FAME

POST #3 - PREV MUSIC THREADS

POST #4 - SONGS INDEX

POST #5 - IMPORTANT LINKS

POST #6 - CREDITS

Also PLZ ADD my this acc - -NikkisMT- to ur  buddy list if u want pms related to my song updates here...From here onwards,i will use ONLY this acc -NikkisMT- to send pms of song updates..So 

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nikki's Music Xpress Station #1

Nikki's Music Xpress Station #2

Nikki's Music Xpress Station #3

NOTE :-
SOME
LINKS of songs from No:6 to No:41 in my 1st Music Thread... have been expired long time back & hence only some songs from 6-41 wont work......bt remaining songs in d 1st music thread will work...😃😃..Also d links of song no:99 & song no:106 in my 2nd Music Thread doesnt work nymore.. So for new links of all those particular expired songs of both 1st n 2nd music threads,click on this section of the 3rd Music thread below

"NEW LINKS FOR EXPIRED SONG LINKS"

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CONCEPT - NIKHILA(Nikki_Titli)

SONGS - NIKHILA(Nikki_Titli)

WELCOME BANNER - RIDA(Mysterygirl_me)

SIGGIES - SHRUTI(-ShrNi-)

DIVIDER - RIA(chand1234)

PICS FOR BANNER,SIGGIES & DIVIDER - NIKHILA(Nikki_Titli)

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago

Res  for the COMMENT of my biggest & constant support of my songs since the VERY beginning of my singing journey n also whose one of my close frnz since the time i joined IF in 2009.. its Rida(Mystergirl_me) 😃

--EDITED--

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

Edited:

Nikkiii!!!!!🤗🤗🤗 First of all a BIG congratulations to you for reaching your 4th music express station and maintaining 3 threads extremely successfully. This is such a big achievement in itself and I am so SO proud of you. Seriously, I've seen your growth throughout this time and you already have a brilliant voice and an amazing talent which was further enhanced and improved through all the songs that you have sung so far and your continous practice. You deserve all this success and encouragement because your just an awesome singer. We all should be thanking you for giving us such beautiful songs to listen to in your honey like voice which simply touches the heart. I really hope and pray that you make a big big name for yourself in the singing industry because of your power house of a talent. Your our in house I-F rockstar and May this remain forever. It is I guess one of the only musical threads that have gone so far ahead and achieved love and appreciation from all. More power to you my kamini sautan. A sautan I love the most 😆 :* and also I hope you make zillions of these threads, please never leave singing and your passion for it. Your songs simply make my day and I am sure same is the case for all the people here. Plus, the expressions and feelings in your songs for all your favourite ultimate hotties, shows so effortlessly. 😛 Lovee you a lot babyy!!! Muah
And because this can be counted as one of your biggest successes on I-F and you are the most sweetest friend to have reserved a spot for me on your first page, I've made a sig for you of your eternal love Arjun, isi liye dair lagi in my reply here, sorryyy nightingaleee and I hope you like it. 😳
Lots of huggies to youu ❤️

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
Yippeee
I'm the first one to comment

Four years of singing on IF and singing / recording 189 songs is a huge task.
I'm proud of you Nikki🤗🤗🤗

You have a lovely voice
I wish you could sing more and more so that I could get a chance to listen to your songs more!
Wish you all the very best in future too!

Let's celebrate now

Edited by hunnybunch - 10 years ago
My dear Nikki

Edited by Skepblun - 10 years ago