Sony's New Show - Kehta hai Dil..Jee Le Zara

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

"Kehta hai Dil…. Jee Le Zara" Coming soon on Sony Entertainment Television.

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Kehta hai Dil...Jee Le Zara click here.....]

Kehta hai Dil….Jee Le Zara", well we are not talking about this song from the movie Talaash. This is about a new serial on Sony Entertainment Television. Is this is Drama Series? Or a comedy series? Well, we are here to tell you about the story, cast and some interesting facts about this new serial. So get ready for it.

Des Main Nikla Hoga Chand, Doli Saja Ke, Rabba Ishq Na Hove, Viraasat!! Can you guess what is common in all these serials? Well, you guessed it right, Sangeeta Ghosh. She is known for her amazing roles in all of these serials. She is set to make a comeback on television with this show on Sony Entertainment Television. Will this new show give her the same success? Will she win back the confidence of the audiences? Well, time will only tell that.

The serial is about character Saachi, who is an independent, hard working woman. And as expected she is sole earner for her family. The family which consists of her younger brother and sister, and her Nani and Dadi. Interesting family right?

Well, the show will revolve around her family and her work – 'The strawberry farm'. Strawberry Farm? What is it all about? Well, for that you need to watch the show. Jee Le Zara, the title itself might give a bit of a hint that it will have a story of a woman who fights against all odds to bring happiness on the faces of her close ones. In this case, her immediate family.

So now that a new show is all set to be launched, does that mean and existing show will have to be shut down? Well, news is that Kehta hai Dil….Jee Le Zara will be replacing 'Parvarish', thanks to the falling TRP's. 'Kehta hai Dil….Jee Le Zara' is all set to go on air from 12th August on Sony Entertainment Television. You can Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions about this show on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS...but this is not realted to Balh nd Balh is not mentioned in this article anywhere too..
Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey!! vironikajain
this post nothing to with BALH...i agree...
i m just updating the viewers about New Show on Sony TV... so that everyone should know about this show.. via posting on BALH :)
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EDITED, SORRY Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
thanks for sharing, let me give u all another news regarding the show, the guys opposite Sangeeta Ghosh in this serial will be Ruslan Mumtaz who has acted in films like Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar, heard that the story will be like the girl will fall for the boy who will be younger to her, now let's wait and watch for the first episode
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for sharing, let me give u all another news regarding the show, the guys opposite Sangeeta Ghosh in this serial will be Ruslan Mumtaz who has acted in films like Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar, heard that the story will be like the girl will fall for the boy who will be younger to her, now let's wait and watch for the first episode

Oh ruslan is too young for her!
Bt why parvarish is ending?:(
jineejiggs thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

Oh ruslan is too young for her!
Bt why parvarish is ending?:(

the story demands such...as far as Parwaarish is concerned, I guess Shweta Tiwari opted out after her marriage and also as per the article the TRPs dropped down
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anusha_Chalana

hey!!vironikajain

this post nothing to with BALH...i agree...
i m just updating the viewers about New Show on Sony TV... so that everyone should know about this show.. via posting on BALH :)

Ok..but i said this bcoz i think its against rules thats it nothing else.. 😊