T&DGame-Ultimate Battle

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Hey to all of the people of Saraswatichandra forum. Must say you all must be brave enough to enter this game and to play it. πŸ˜ˆ

I hope all of you come to know each other and get ready for this evil game. The participants who are playing have been put into teams.  

Ahhh so the moment is finally here. The Evil battle between the four teams begin and lets see which  two team will make it to the finals and win this game. Yep i can sense that excitement. 

All respectable team - The captains can make a CC for your teams for the game. πŸ˜³

Lets take a note below to see who is in which team. 

Member Number

TEAM 

Fevicol Se

Team A

TEAM 

Chikni chameli

Team B

TEAM

Ghagra

Team C

Team  

chaiya chaiya

Team D

Captains -

Jyo_Ksg

-Wild_Desire-

-Nidz-

-Deepali-

ArHiLover-x

-Alina.

.Rish..

zahara

-ElmoFuj-

Saaraa

Kittenlover

Dasan.divya

Naughtynatty

Ayushii_Angel

hunnybunch

Dhoxi

Cup-Of-Chai

Anki_KJSG

nishadeep

forever_young

Problem_Child

itsRitzi

-B.N.K-

vishwa

-chamkilli-

-.SapnokiRani-

Sweetnoori

shobrakapoor

pieryrose

Nabii

jyothi-m

annabh

nupsie

-Bornalee-

..enchanted..

..Labyrinth..

Instructions
 At the beginning of every match a simple question will be asked. Whichever team has it's member(s) posting the correct answer on the thread first, will get to pick whether they want to take TRUTH or DARE.

Every match will be on for exactly 24 hours(from the time it is posted). The members have to complete the truths and dares within the time span.

If any member fails to show up on the day of the match, the captains or (the team members) can take their place and accomplish the task themselves.

Every member MUST provide the link of their accomplished dares and truth answer on this thread itself.

You CANNOT reserve a post. You MUST directly post your answer. If you decide to edit the post (after posting), the answer WILL NOT be considered.
 The Truths and Dare questions MUST comply with IF's Rules and Regulations. They should not be offensive. Every question MUST be approved by the captains before they are given to the opposite teams.

The games will be judged by Myself and The Saraswatichandra Development Team members other than the captains who are participating. The judgement will be based on the teams ability to complete the tasks, originality, fairness and team spirit.

(Instructions credit to - EHMMBH Forum ie Sonia who made the thread and  crazy creative team)

Credits* Originally the game idea was  crazy creative team on ehmmbh forum, But i wanted another game to play, so asked Mods if we can play here. πŸ˜ˆ
Permission - Saher
Layout- Myself, Idea taken from EHMMBH forum who played the game. πŸ˜³

Now, Khatarnak team members, are you ready for the first game to be held? πŸ˜ˆ

**Scroll Down**

Edited by -JungleeBilli- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail

Examples

Examples of Truth questions: 

have you ever created a MID on I-F? OR what was you most embarrassing moment on I-F?

For dare, something like make an avi of Mogombo or go to Qubool hai forum and write an 5500 words OS on Asad Zoya 

Truth and dares are ONLY  valid for 24 hours only πŸ˜³

An example for the captains of the teams.
Team A wins the toss.
Team A picks Dare.
Team B prepares questions of Dare for team A
Team A prepares Truth questions for team B

Jyo_KSG VS -Wild_Desire-

Rasmi will to prepare Dare so she finds out that Jyoti writes WU for Qubool Hai,  therefore she dares Jyoti to make 3 qubool hai Avis and and stack them. They should be put in her DP.. Jyotu has to do that although it doesn't matter even if someone else makes those sigs from jyoti's team, as long as the sigs are used by Jyoti in her dabba.

(credit - sonia,  from EHMMBH forum, she made similar examples to this )

-GayabCat- thumbnail

Participant 1 of  Team A will be playing against Participant 1 of Team B. Participant 2 of Team A will be playing against Participant 2 of Team B. And in this way, every member will be playing against their corresponding opponent, as shown in the table above. πŸ˜ƒ (CREDIT: Sonia ) 

Match 1

Team  Fevicol Girls VS  Ghagra 

Match date is: 19th July 2013 (Friday) 10 pm IST (for uk ppl it be 5:30pm)

Toss hint : movies

Read this passage below and answer the question πŸ˜ˆ

A series of child abduction and murders have left the police force perplexed who are unable to solve the case. Hence the case is handed over to CBI, who designate trainee Preet Oberoi to solve the case. After some investigation the evidence points towards Lajja Shankar Pandey, a religious fanatic who believes in the sacrifice of children to gain immortality. Pandey's erratic behavior and Preet's traumas (as a child she witnesses her older brother, a terrorist, being gunned down by the police in their home) forces Preet to seek help from a prisoner, an unjustly implicated genius by the name Professor Aman Varma. At first he's rude towards Preet and refuses to help her, but with some help she manages to sway him into helping her. The case gets even more tough as she finds out that the Home Minister's only child has been kidnapped by Pandey. Preet cannot handle the pressure alone due to her traumatic childhood and her phobias, also she faces opposition from the local police partly because of Varma's methods. As they begin to spend more time together, he helps her overcome her fears and they both fall in love with each other.

The question is: What movie is this, and what actor/actresses is playing the role of Preet Oberoi, Shankar Pandey and Professor Aman Varma? 

Match 2

Team  chaiya chaiya VS  chikni chamelis

Match date is: 23rd july @ 10 pm IST (for uk ppl it be 5:30pm)

Toss hint : TV shows/reality shows

Since we all know Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi was the longest show ran for 8 years. We know that there are many generations of the Family which Baa got to see.
The Question is:  Who was Eklavya Gautam Virani, which generation was he from, and what was his real father's name as he was adopted by Gautam and Damini?

-GayabCat- thumbnail

Ahhh so the game is finally here. The two teams mentioned above will be playing against each other. Remember that either me or Srushti will be giving the toss questions and whoever gets the toss right will begin the game by choosing truth or dare. The rest of the schedule will be posted soon. Keep checking this page. 

It doesnt matter if everyone from the team isnt there when the toss is happening. One or two ppl can be enough. Do remember for the questions and doing the answers everyone from the team can do it. 

The tasks, However, will also be set by the opposite team members.
Say that, Team A wins the toss. And they pick Dare. In this case, team B will have to prepare the Dare questions for Team A. While Team A will have to prepare a set for Truth questions for Team B to answer.However will win the toss or the game will win some points. Harder the question the more points you will get. πŸ˜‰ (Credit - Sonia)

All the best to everyone 

Permission by Saher to play the game 
Dhoxi thumbnail
πŸ€ͺOmg alright game is here :P 

It hasn't even a week the last game we played has finished and here we all idiots are having guts to play again. Deeps, zahara, kurpa, and vishwaπŸ€— we know eachother very well n how can we forgot our dare and truth questions πŸ˜† and deeps as our caption, bless us πŸ˜†

Riyu we are in same team πŸ˜Ž

Labyrinth πŸ€£

I dont know anyone else in my team but hey we will know eachother soon πŸ˜†

i can't wait to play, it's gonna be fun 

Goodluck to first team who are playing match. πŸ˜³
Edited by Dhoxi - 10 years ago
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay i'm in team chaiya chaiya and kitten lover is opp to me 😊 she is my big sis😊
Edited by dasan.divya - 10 years ago
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds AWEOME! I am all hyped up for this. πŸ˜†

I can't believe Hummy = Pieryrose is in another team she doesn't know anyone except us. 🀣

Anywas Fevicol it is. 😎Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yayy
I'm AGAIN in Chikni Chameli and the thing is I know NO ONE in my team
This will be Fun :D
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I can't wait for the T&D game!
It's going to be awesome! :D