TB: "I am very choosy about my roles": Vipul Gupta

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

"I am very choosy about my roles": Vipul Gupta

Young actor Vipul Gupta who rose to fame with 'India Calling' is in a happy space with his new show 'Meri Bhabhi'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

"I am very choosy about my roles": Vipul Gupta

Young actor Vipul Gupta who rose to fame with 'India Calling' is in a happy space with his new show 'Meri Bhabhi'.

Buy & sell anything on OLX online classifieds. 100% Free! Tons of Ads

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 | 4:52:12 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  434 Views

The very good-looking actor Vipul Gupta who rose to limelight with 'India Calling' and left an indelible mark in the hearts of the Indian television audiences about half a decade back with his much-loved character, is doing remarkably well with his come-back show Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi…Meri Bhabhi on Star Plus.

Tell us about your character in Meri Bhabhi? What made you take up this show?

Well, my character is named as Anand Shergill in the show. Anand is a very family oriented guy who is well-aware of his responsibilities. He shares a beautiful relationship with his wife Kritika (Esha Kansara). Moreover, he is the only person who stands against the wrong doings and has his own opinion, in order to set things on the right path and lead a happy life.

shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs i liked his character . keep it up