Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intertwined thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

just want to see mohit onscreen..with sanaya or without sanaya..it doesn't matter..

hoping for the best for him πŸ˜Š
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Summer_Sand

its too early to say anything but yes whats harm in hoping against the hope? of course people hope best for loved ones. and here Mohit and sanaya are two of them XD if they are gonna work together then its will be TOO good for them and their fans :D and even if they work separately in different shows then it will be also good. but yes why to ask for less when can ask anything LOL. who knows what type of politics is going on? Just Hope Just Hope its actually strong thing :D have faith in your and God's loveπŸ˜†hoping best for them always and forever :D

Yes hope and faith is all we have and hoping for the best. And you're right it's too early to comment as far as monaya are concerned as there have not been a dearth of such articles before as well and hence has lost it's credibility so not gonna believe it until I hear it from the horse's mouth πŸ˜† It's the aspect of a comeback that has got us excited more than anything else. Together or separately hardly matters. Story and character should be strong enough only.
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Yes hope and faith is all we have and hoping for the best. And you're right it's too early to comment as far as monaya are concerned as there have not been a dearth of such articles before as well and hence has lost it's credibility so not gonna believe it until I hear it from the horse's mouth πŸ˜† It's the aspect of a comeback that has got us excited more than anything else. Together or separately hardly matters. Story and character should be strong enough only.

not fan of  mohit or sanaya but it doesnt matter if story wont be good and the live example is CC and RR. well s pray for their good characters and story πŸ˜†
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

not fan of mohit or sanaya but it doesnt matter if story wont be good and the live exampl is CC and RR. well s pray for their good characters and storyπŸ˜†

ditto! πŸ‘ You get me girl that'exactly what I meant story, character and execution is what makes or breaks a show actors are at the bottom of the food chain. Yes it helps if the actor plays the part convincingly but without a good story or strong character even they are helpless. Par IF ki toh poori science hi ulti hai πŸ˜†Edited by Tinkerbelle88 - 9 years ago
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

ditto! πŸ‘ You get me girl that'exactly what I meant story, character and execution is what makes or breaks a show actors are at the bottom of the food chain. Yes it helps if the actor plays the part convincingly but without a good story or strong character even they are helpless. Par IF ki toh poori science hi ulti hai πŸ˜†

LOL people are worried for co stars and not story and good character it just made me laugh 🀣
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
content rules in television..stardom hardly matters
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

LOL people are worried for co stars and not story and good character it just made me laugh 🀣

hahaha! Ulti science I tell u but yes I'm hoping for a good story more than whose opposite whom it's the least of my concern let the PH scratch their heads over it. Give me a good story and execution which I haven't seen in a long time.
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

content rules in television..stardom hardly matters

Exactly, stardom only matters on IF πŸ˜† It's not Bollywood and they're not Salmans or Rajnikants that whatever they come up with will be a sure shot hit. On TV the verdict is on weekly basis in the form of trps they have to constantly deliver to keep the audience engaged it's not a joke.
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mohit πŸ€’ kab aayega yeh larka πŸ˜”
juhi_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suparnasahaMS

Mohit πŸ€’ kab aayega yeh larka πŸ˜”

agle janam me😭