Arhi FF:Intense Love - Part 3 l Page 98 l

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Banner credit goes to mine and Roka's creation

**Title Changed from RabbaVe to Intense Love**

Prologue

Pannnggg'

The whiskey bottle been thrown in sudden and the stains of the drinks was everywhere on the plain wall.. While, the floor was full with broken glasses.. A man with three piece suit was flaring his nose and punch his fist on the bar slab.. His inner beast was provoking his anger more and more.. He gulped his drinks in one go and throw the glass on the same floor.. Leaving another dirt on the wall.. He is the most desired bachelor in the whole world.. Girls die over him.. He carry a kind of aura with him.. His one look can make girls faint before him.. He have everything in his life.. Money which he can buy everything without thinking on the waste he was investing.. Pride which made the shell in him.. Power which can destroy anyone with just one command of his and more that that a name.. Which was enough to make everyone shiver.. Arnav Singh Raizada..

He walked towards the bars rack and took out another whiskey bottle.. The previous one he have destroy with rage he was having in him.. He filled his glass and mixed few cubes of ice and start to gulp the drinks without waiting for any second.. His breath was irregular..

Arnav: "All girls are same.. Bloody bitches.." with gritted teeth.. "I have given them a luxury life and they don't even knew how to thank to me...!!" He flared his nose.. "DAMN THEM..!!" He was waiting for the beauty which will spark his life with her unconditionally loves not like those who hang around with him for the name sake for the popularity and to built their name in fashion Industries..

Dehli Airport

The arrival terminal was full with crowded.. Some was running here and there and some was waiting at the corner for the dearest one and some was staring each other for their own satisfaction by looking at fresh faces.. But once their gaze fell on the gorgeous princess which was wearing red short dress and red hat on her head and pulling her red luggage with her.. She was looking extremely hot just like the colour.. Her skin was too fair.. Seem like she wasn't born here in India.. The pair of eyes was observing her in and out.. Even ladies and some youngest was drooling over her she was breathtaking.. But suddenly their trance cracked when a small boy dumb in her.. She hurriedly hold him didn't let him fell down..

Girl: "Be careful.." She kneel in front of the boy who was looking at her.. She raised her brow gesturing him what..??

Boy: "Didi.. Do you like RED..??" she smile..

Girl: "I love red.. It's my favourite colour.." It was true she was fond of this colour.. Most of her dress collection are in red and her shoes bags everything.. She only have few dresses with different colour which she bought purposely.. But least she knew this RED will create a drastic turn in her life.. Where it's the more irresistible colour of the desired man...

Boy: "Didi.. What is your name..??"

Girl: "Khushi.. Khushi Malhotra.." There were some grin of happiness in her eyes.. This name meant a lot to her.. It brings Khushi (Happiness) for her and the life which she will going to step in.. 

Boy: "You look beautiful.." The boy peck her cheeks and run out from her views.. She smiled on the cute antics and start to walk towards the exit where her driver was waiting for her..

Khushi: "I'm back India.." She inhale some fresh air which is her motherland.. She feel belongs to this Country and people here..

To be continued..

What will happen when the beast and the beauty meet..?

Will the love spark without any barriers..?

Can the hard shell of ASR be cracked by this beauty..?

RabbaVe kya hai teri marzi'

-----

VM credit goes to Hebarun - Glimpse of the story check in the VM

RabbaVe Tune

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEV2u8AsZyQ[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEV2u8AsZyQ

For Author Note and PM account check the note below.

Index 

CS & Part 1 - Click Me..

Part 2 - Click Me..

Part 3 - Click Me..

Thread 2 - Click Me..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

Author note

This story is totally my imagination when I was 15 or 16 years old just like Love Hate which is one my imagination too or in a simple way all my story is my imagination except Dangerous and Hunted.. I have changed few things for the upcoming track.. Not following 100% of my imagination. Maybe you will find it filmy because hero of my imagination was Salman Khan ☺️and Heroine..πŸ˜†???

Now I don't even have time to watch his movies. How sad😭. And special thanks to my friends who have encourage me a lot for this filmy concept. Hiral.. Love you..❀️

And those who teased me and laugh at me you just watch out. Khar nahi teri..

I'm too excited for this story just the way I was excited for Love Hate Relationship..

Even the title is filmy. But RabbaVe means two different shade of story. Romance and a bit Intense. (I'm tired writing sad Story)

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
hiralhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WOW....RABBA VE...

I JUST LOVE IT..😳
Superb Prologue... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
As Usual I Just Love This Rude Arrogant Asr...❀️
N Khushi ...
Its Simply Superb How U Describe Her...❀️
Just Superb.. Only U Can Do It... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Its perfect start of this story' beast n beauty' wow.. just awesome'

M speechless' no words to describe how m happy now'.❀️

Just coz of u darling'

So this is for u only'..

RABBA VE... RABBA VE... RABBA VE...

I Wish U Would Stick With Original Character For This Lovely Story...
U Know What.. When  I Heard It First Time I Just Think Dt Why U Dont Write This Story Yet...

Its Not Filmy... Let Me Clear This.. Its Sweet Pure Love Story..
 I Am Sure Reader Will Love It...

i just loveee vm.. its just perfect... u know i just watched it again n again...

I Want Ur Imagination  As Sweet Love Story... So Dts Why I Supported U...Lol..

LOVE U DEAR.. THANKS DEAR...❀️

Pavin.. after reading prologue' m missing ipk lot'..

Waiting for first part eagerly'. Pls update soon'

Edited by hiralhk - 10 years ago
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
brand new FF...Rabba Vey...😳
i know yera tera kitni pyaari hai...πŸ˜‰
actually i also like it...πŸ˜†
Prologue...quite attractive...
ASR first glance...too angry...
in later he is gonna more hyper...i guess it...
the way u wrote his introduction...m drooling..
most wanted bachelor...
he has everything...but allergic to girls...πŸ˜†
but still waiting fr her princess charming...πŸ˜›
delhi airport,,,,,
i hot, stunning, beautiful, smart...Girl's entry...
RED...RED...RED...RED...RED...RED...RED...
hayee ASR ki favorite color ki dewani...
khushi in modern attire...wow!
this Foreign khushi is my ASR's Pricess Charming...
she is quite polite...true beauty...
she will make beast a love sick lover...
khushi's charm will melt ASR into arnav...
m eagerly waiting fr their first meet...
waiting fr 1st chap...
update soon...

Edited by Akorshi - 10 years ago
Akorshi thumbnail
A Cute Banner made by me...fr u...

Akorshi thumbnail
When Beauty Meets Beast ...Rabba Vey...happen...

hiralhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RABBA VE...

Edited by hiralhk - 10 years ago
Akorshi thumbnail
RABBA VEY...RABBA VEY...RABBA VEY...

Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

RabbaVe Going to start soon YippeeπŸ˜ƒ wow loud cheers fr U
Foremost congrats πŸ‘on writing Ur 1st ever imagination .I guess it must be hard for U to write which U imagined in teen .Looking forward to read something of Teen James bondπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.
I see itz going to be romantic story which means itz going to be totaly different from wat u write As u r coming out from, ur comfort zone πŸ˜³
Coming to Prologue
So we got the glimpse to see Angry A.S.R nd the Red beauty khushi malhotra .

I loved and enjoy khushi scene wd boy .SO red iz her fav I guessed DAT wd her appearance.It gone b treat to watch colour turning life ups and down fr better or worse lets see.
 πŸ€£ Everything red iz it also ur imagination or edit part πŸ˜‰
M imaging u in Red at Melbourne Airport and my reation to ths 😲
PS: may be at some point of ur story I wll imagine u as Heroine bt dnt be happy i wl always imagine u wdout Arnav lyk airport scenes
m more thrilled to read RabbaVe .
Edited by balsimransobti - 10 years ago
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice start
eagerly waiting to read ahead