Questions, questions, questions...and some answers

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
What's common between AAK and the QH forum???...well they are truly depressed, saddened, broken...by their own fears...

Since Asad's announcement of marriage to Tanveer, the forum is being flooded with whats, wheres, whys and hows...here is my humble attempt at answering some of those...

1. Why did Asad not tell the truth to Zoya?

Because, he is selfish and insecure as far as Zoya is concerned...he does not want to fall in her eyes and have her head hung in shame...he has always taken Zoya for granted and has fixed notions about the happiness she deserves...the thing that he is sure he can't give...he has done nothing new...he kept pushing her away earlier using his anger as a means and he did the same yesterday...

2. Where will Zoya go now? Will she go to the Siddiqui house?

Just because the PH abandons logic at some places...it is not necessary that we do too...Why will she go to that house..uska koi rehta hai kya wahan pe?...she was accused of murder there and she will go and stay with them??...firstly she is not leaving the Khan Villa and even if she does, will she not go to a hotel? accha chalo lets assume as friends, Ayaan helps her and gets her to his house..will they allow her to stay?...with so much tension over Humeira's health and knowing the self centered person that he is, does Ayaan have any time to deal with someone else's problem?

3. What if it goes the old synopsis way? JaaNu and ZoYaan...aargh...

Ok...if it happens..where will the story head...nowhere...and...Karan and Amrapali (no offence to amrapali..she acts well)?? Chemistry naam ki cheez honi chahiye to get the vamp hooked to the hero...and how on earth will ZoYaan happen is still a mystery to me...and then what will happen to Humeira...she is an important part of the story too...

4. How can a ' so called rapist' Asad marry 'so called rape' victim Tanveer?

When someone forces themselves upon u and u say ki tum behek gaye thhe...its not rape..its called a consensual one night stand...koi victim behek nahi jaata when they are being raped...Rape is a serious offence and it's a word that should not be thrown around without giving full thoughts as to what it implies...no offence meant..just a humble request...

5. Why is billi not being thrown out...??

Because she is needed for the story to move...she holds the key to overturn the lives of all the people in the Khan Villa and Siddiqui house...she is here to wreak havoc and she will be there until its done...

P.S: keep chanting 'Tanveer is gonna eventually die' over and over in your heads...woh kehte hain na..Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh saari kaynaat tumhe usse milaane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyabelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. πŸ˜‰

Completely agree with answer 1. 

Re Where Zoya will go. I too feel she will find a way to stay back in KV. Perhaps, Dilshad may now use the Zoya is her responsibility line. 

No 3. Old synopsis. What can I say. It'll be irritating as hell. 😑 But, we'll survive. 

And #5. Well, before she has completely wrecked havoc on the lives of the people in KV and Siddiqui house, she has certainly done a wonderful job wrecking havoc on this forum. Since last epi, it's been  Asad supporters vs Zoya worshippers. Bash Asad, Blame Zoya. Man, it's annoying. πŸ˜’

Edited by divyabelle - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyabelle

Nice post. πŸ˜‰

Completely agree with answer 1. 

Re Where Zoya will go. I too feel she will find a way to stay back in KV. Perhaps, Dilshad may now use the Zoya is her responsibility line. 

No 3. Old synopsis. What can I say. It'll be irritating as hell. 😑 But, we'll survive. 

And #5. Well, before she has completely wrecked havoc on the lives of the people in KV and Siddiqui house, she has certainly done a wonderful job wrecking havoc on this forum. Since last epi, it's been  Asad supporters vs Zoya worshippers. Bash Asad, Blame Zoya. Man, it's annoying. πŸ˜’

Thanks dear..

ZoYaan annoys me no end...sometimes i feel the forum wants this track...kuch bhi hota hai...and Bam!!!! ZoYaan raises its ugly head...πŸ˜†...its the most dreaded thing on the QH forum
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post, Shruti!

ZoYaan annoys me too πŸ˜† Its like even if Zoya says the word Ayaan, the reactions will be like OMG!ZoYaan is around the corner. That is a hint. I'll hate it if it goes the old synopsis way. And Ayaan is not even capable of taking care of himself so how can he take care of Zoya and help her with Gaffur πŸ˜• Beyond my comprehension. Oh and forget Humeira yaar. Who cares man. At this point, Asad is the biggest jackass. If he wants to get married to his bestie, let him. Zoya will be happy with a new guy so what even if its Ayaan πŸ˜†

On a serious note, I also don't understand that why will Zoya go to Siddiqui mansion now. Fine, she has to go some day there because she has to unite both the families. But now all of a sudden she'll walk in there and as soon as she enters, she'll decide that let me get married to Ayaan πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with all your answers but I feel like unlike the other times THIS TIME Asad wasn't being selfish really, it got reaffirmed to him that he does not deserve Zoya πŸ˜”

I do not see why people believe Asad Tannu and Zoya Ayaan will happen, wont that be a roadblock to the story?
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Nice post, Shruti!

ZoYaan annoys me too πŸ˜† Its like even if Zoya says the word Ayaan, the reactions will be like OMG!ZoYaan is around the corner. That is a hint. I'll hate it if it goes the old synopsis way. And Ayaan is not even capable of taking care of himself so how can he take care of Zoya and help her with Gaffur πŸ˜• Beyond my comprehension. Oh and forget Humeira yaar. Who cares man. At this point, Asad is the biggest jackass. If he wants to get married to his bestie, let him. Zoya will be happy with a new guy so what even if its Ayaan πŸ˜†

On a serious note, I also don't understand that why will Zoya go to Siddiqui mansion now. Fine, she has to go some day there because she has to unite both the families. But now all of a sudden she'll walk in there and as soon as she enters, she'll decide that let me get married to Ayaan πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Thanks Shreya...arre yahan pe kaise bhi karke we have to justify ZoYaan..toh bas..bhejo Zoya ko Siddiqui mansion...chahe it fits the plot or not...πŸ˜†...itna ZoYaan ZoYaan chalu hai...pata nahi kitne time se they haven't been in the same frame also...πŸ˜†...Asad ko gaaliyan dene se upar uthe toh Humeira ke baare mein sochenge na...
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I agree with all your answers but I feel like unlike the other times THIS TIME Asad wasn't being selfish really, it got reaffirmed to him that he does not deserve Zoya πŸ˜”

I do not see why people believe Asad Tannu and Zoya Ayaan will happen, wont that be a roadblock to the story?

ZoYaan and JaaNu will be the end...not the roadblock...of the story...

See.. i do not call Asad selfish because he thinks he does not deserve her...but in an ideal setting, she deserved to be told what happened suddenly...but Asad cannot handle her head hung in shame because of him...he thinks he can protect her from himself...har baar Asad Zoya ke liye khud faisla le leta hai...its not wrong...to me this trait of him makes him all the more believable...he is my favourite character in QH
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Actually I am not so sure about Asad-Tannu. I mean of course they won't get married but an engagement may happen. But somehow ZoYaan doesn't fit in. I am one of those people who never believed that Zoya and Ayaan will get married fake or whatever but yes possibility of Ayaan falling for Zoya is still there. But a marriage between them at this point is beyond my comprehension unless of course the writers abandon all logic πŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Actually I am not so sure about Asad-Tannu. I mean of course they won't get married but an engagement may happen. But somehow ZoYaan doesn't fit in. I am one of those people who never believed that Zoya and Ayaan will get married fake or whatever but yes possibility of Ayaan falling for Zoya is still there. But a marriage between them at this point is beyond my comprehension unless of course the writers abandon all logic πŸ˜†

Asad-Tannu ki engagement with meow-meow background...well that is something to watch out for...πŸ˜†...ZoYaan will happen when the earth's poles reverse...πŸ˜†
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

ZoYaan and JaaNu will be the end...not the roadblock...of the story...

See.. i do not call Asad selfish because he thinks he does not deserve her...but in an ideal setting, she deserved to be told what happened suddenly...but Asad cannot handle her head hung in shame because of him...he thinks he can protect her from himself...har baar Asad Zoya ke liye khud faisla le leta hai...its not wrong...to me this trait of him makes him all the more believable...he is my favourite character in QH

I agree, like I said, in a normal situation and for a normal human being or someone whose not so layered as AAK is the best thing would have been to tell it all and then let everyone take a decision together. But because its him and its in his character like even you said to push people away from himself in fear of harming them which is what he mentioned himself. 

I agree with you AAK is one of the best written characters. I love both Asad and Zoya's characters equally but there is something about AAK that makes me feel for him, probably because I have a tendency of bottling up a lot of things, my own personal connection makes me relate to him πŸ˜†which may look like a bias but w.e..

Asad and Tannu can not happen really but Zoya and Ayan, though not a marriage at all but a track might be possible since Zoya is now being pushed towards the Siddiqui house, not inside maybe but towards finding out more about them.