Saraswatichandra-WU-15/07-Kitney door, Kitney Paas

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And again am horribly late
But I did not forget😛
So here I am keeping my date😳

Anyways we come to the Budhidhan family house...and in Kumud's bedroom where her pscycho husband throws a pillow at her and tells her to go to sleep ,,,Kumud is all tears and takes the pillow and sleeps on the ground (I tell you, I want the old Kumud back, who would take the pillow and hit the same right back in to the psycho's face and throw him on the ground and sleep on the bed herself!)
It is morning and someone knocks the door, Kumud opens it and halelujah it is the mother in law come to praise her daughter in law and introduce all of us to the vamp ...aka Kanika (I like how they have moulded the names...KrushnaKalika turns the modern Kanika) who is obviously very horrible and makes some lewd statements before Kumud about her Psycho husband🤢

She goes and her MIL tells Kumud that Kanika has been taking care of Pramad before him (Oh then why did you need to bring Kumud, eh? The way the care has been taken, it is obvious that the psycho needs a doctor, not a wife!) She then asks about her son and her first meeting with him...Seeing Kumud's face she tells her that her son might be a bit bitter😕 but he has a golden heart (It seems that the golden heart has been confiscated by the IT dept in the last raid that happened in your house Mrs. Buddhidhan, bec your son has no heart🤢 ) She tells Kumud that wiht Kumud presence his son would be a better man (and What is this Badimaa all over??? She wanted Kumud to heal Saras and now this one wants to do the same with her useless son!! What is Kumud...Some Ayurvedic Medicine, jisko crush karke sab ko theek karo😡) Her MIL is on her rant telling her how Buddhidhan thought that Kumud will bring back their son...😡(Same to same how LN thought😕) and then goes awway...Kumud thinks about this and remembers Guniyal's words and cries..😭
In Ratnanagri, VC calls for Kumud, for something ...Kusum comes and helps him...he realizes that it is Kusum and says that he never can accept that she has goone... and blesses Kusum...

Badimaa is also missing Kumud and Kummari is telling her that we can call her or give her a visit...Badimaa is hesitant thinking that it is her first day and it wont look good...

On the other side, Budhhidhan family is gathered and BD is telling his daughter to run for Mayor's post...(Ratnanagri has a Mayor😕...Isnt it a village??😕) ...Kumud comes and everybody praises her beauty and she is introduced to her sister in law, who in turn is going to see the injured guest (Saras)
On the otherside, Badimaa and company are ready to call Kumud when Yash's mother comes and says her nonsense about not calling her on the first day..the calling plan is cancelled...

Saras is in the guest room taking Kumud's name in his sleep...BD's daughter comes and he sees her and asks how is he here...she tells him how he was brought...and tells him to rest...
Kumud's MIL is showing her the house and they are near the guest room and she learn that the injured person is in there...she could not see him

Precap: Psycho hubby and the vamp aka Pramad and Kanika are all set to romance and Kumud sees them🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunnybunch thumbnail
Srush
Mein bhi aagaiii after a long time😆

Thank you so much for the lovely WU!

I'm loving the psycho Pramad , but I don't like Kanika😆
Agree, me too want to see the strong and attitude wala Kumud...I wanna her to show some attitude to Pramad and see the after effects (me and my thoughts😆)

I feel bad for SaMud, and hence made this from his side (I don't know why, I tend to be in his side always) I feel this track will be interesting, at least for me

She is so close to him

Yet so far away…

He cannot touch her hand,

He cannot feel her breath,

He cannot hold her close.

So close….

He can feel her in his heart

He can see her in his mind

He can hear her in his ears

I know I'm commenting on a WU post and my comment has reached this length...Hope you won't mind

Edited by hunnybunch - 10 years ago
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update. Love to see your comments within parentheses, IT raid - 👍🏼
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Srush! 🤗
SC epi's now a days are a torture to watch .. 🤢
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
:) felt sad for kumud :/ mmm btw saras deserve it !
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  😃   Thanks A Lot 😃

😃  😃  😃

😃   Nice Really 😃  😃 Great   😃 Good 😃   😃
aquaprin90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU... Feeling sad for kumud and am not at all liking Pramad and kanika...
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a loot for the update!!! 😊