Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
that tatoo similarity betn abhiay becz of soul mates wow ...so piya came to knw abt it lovely ... what will liana doing ????
well written update
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its not just Abhay and Piya who were overwhelmed in the surge of emotions, but even me.
The song Dil Ibadat really does something to me and what more can I say when the song fit perfectly in the situation. 

But this update left me in a confused state. According to Advik, the tattoo on Piya's back is a special mark which develops when both the soulmates come in close proximity.
My first confusion is the Advik's reaction on seeing the tattoo.  He was in a state of Joy.  Advik wanted to become the head of vampire clan by overthrowing Abhay.  Now Advik is overjoyed on the realization that Abhay and Piya are soulmates. 
What is the real motive of Advik, is it just to over throw Abhay and become the head of the Vampire clan or is it to bring Abhiya together. 
If he wanted to become the head of Vampire clan, he could by all means try to figure out a way and may be use Piya to distract Abhay.  But he has always respected Piya and never treated her as a pawn to use against Abhay.  Why should he be in joy on the realization that Abhay and Piya are soulmates

Coming to Liana, when she saw the tattoo on Piya's back, she felt that Piya would be a powerful creature who could dethrone Abhay. 
So what does this tattoo actually mean. 

Is it a special mark - an identity to bring two soulmates together or is it a special mark and the one who has it would be more powerful to bring the other one down?

It was nice to see old Abhay back even for few moments.  Wish we would get to see the protective Abhay ( not the sacrificing one, but the one who would not hesitate a second to fight against the whole world to save his beloved even when he thought he hated her)

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmm.. Harry, all I can say is that Pia being Abhay's soulmate was no surprise for Advik. Beyond this, I would really not say as that would kill the whole mystery and suspense of DFL. But a lot of questions will start getting answered after episode 30  Edited by ..dishu.. - 10 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Dishu.  Yeah- Piya being Abhay's Soulmate is not something new to Advik.  But his joyful reaction on seeing the mark made me confused.
I mean what is his real motive.  Why should he be so happy if his motive was just to overthrow Abhay and take his place.
I will wait for the future episodes for the secrets to unfold.
More than anything I am looking forward for Abhiya being together (Not their romance but together as they had always been in the show)
Out of the topic - When will you update your other FF (the one in the Fan fictions page)
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Thanks Dishu.  Yeah- Piya being Abhay's Soulmate is not something new to Advik.  But his joyful reaction on seeing the mark made me confused.

I mean what is his real motive.  Why should he be so happy if his motive was just to overthrow Abhay and take his place.
I will wait for the future episodes for the secrets to unfold.
More than anything I am looking forward for Abhiya being together (Not their romance but together as they had always been in the show)
Out of the topic - When will you update your other FF (the one in the Fan fictions page) 

u will come to know of Advik's motives after a while. as for my other FF, please bug syria. she was to write the next update πŸ˜†
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update...πŸ‘πŸ˜•
πŸ‘πŸ‘continue soon...
plz pm me next time...πŸ˜ƒ
...Seema... thumbnail
loved da episode.piyas agony n abhays anger.then advik visit to piyas house n his talk about tattoo n at da end liana giving visions to alina wow.