deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

OMG Prii , did I scare u😕. Wil b careful with the use of emos now😆
priakachan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Hi Prii!😊 So I'm back with my animal version of Aakash😆. Even thou cow is quite apt for Aakash but I feel he is more like alove stricken puppy who runs wagging his tail every time Poonam or her family is in distress. I mean honestly did he ever stop n think abt his parents . How wud a mom feel when her daughters alliance is broken only bcoz her son married a girl of his choice w/o gvng a thot as to how his parents wud feel or his fathers reputation wud b affected!
Thou I love Aakash n this is just my POV , bt I feel he has miserably failed as a son . 
B back with choices for Poonam n Gautum😳

Aiiiaiaiaiii what a cute puppyy! ðŸ˜³

Ok the love stricken puppy sounds good & I think on that point what you said is true. He is really love stricken! Aaj tho sharaab piya hua puppy bhi ban gaya!😆

Magar dogs are known for their loyalty na? Abhi why is he not loyal to his parents?😛
priakachan thumbnail

OMG Prii , did I scare u😕. Wil b careful with the use of emos now😆

No my dear Deepu...I didn't get too scared..waise tho main bahut hi brave hoon! But abhi ye emoticons dekhke thodi better feel kar rahi hoon!😳

Pyaar ki jhappi?? Hailaa😛 Aaa gale lag jaa ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by: priakachan

Aiiiaiaiaiii what a cute puppyy! ðŸ˜³

Ok the love stricken puppy sounds good & I think on that point what you said is true. He is really love stricken! Aaj tho sharaab piya hua puppy bhi ban gaya!😆

Magar dogs are known for their loyalty na? Abhi why is he not loyal to his parents?😛

This puppy is loyal to Poonam na !😕

Originally posted by: priakachan

No my dear Deepu...I didn't get too scared..waise tho main bahut hi brave hoon! But abhi ye emoticons dekhke thodi better feel kar rahi hoon!😳

Pyaar ki jhappi?? Hailaa😛 Aaa gale lag jaa ðŸ¤—

Priii!
Okz  Poonam is like a beautiful colourful parrot who fills life with vibrant colours. She is humble n knws how to respect elders evn Aakash's parents. But she also has a sharp brain n can speak her mind out but whooo...if she gets angry can really bite...beware she has a sharp beak😆

Parrot

priakachan thumbnail

This puppy is loyal to Poonam na !😕

Awww what a cutiepie!!😳 Akash has exactly this expression on his face when he sees Poonamji!😆 Ok it seems he is loyal most to Poonamji at the moment!😛😆
priakachan thumbnail

Deepuuu😳uu
priakachan thumbnail

Okz  Poonam is like a beautiful colourful parrot who fills life with vibrant colours. She is humble n knws how to respect elders evn Aakash's parents. But she also has a sharp brain n can speak her mind out but whooo...if she gets angry can really bite...beware she has a sharp beak😆

Parrot

Haan ye tho thodi si parrot jaisi bhi hai...wrong logon pe chillaathi hai!😆 Waise the one whom she bit so far is only our gentle Akashji! Apna bechara lovestricken puppy😭

Prii! Kya haal chaal?