|| Happy Birthday Cool Viewbie : Visha_Dhami ||

Posted: 10 years ago

Cakes & Candles
Balloons & Ribbons
Bubbles & Toys
Goodie & Foodie
WishesGifts

All this makes a wonderful birthday and much more but 
obviously a birthday host must be available.

But wait...

We do have a host. Any guesses who it be be.

Wait! Shout Rani. " I know whose birthday it is".
Oh really asked Amanda. "Whose birthday is it"?
Umm, Rani rubbing her head. I think it's Dhami birthday.
Dhami?? Amanda asked shockingly. Do you mean its Drashti Dhami birthday.
Rani shaking her head "NO", not that Dhami.
Oh, I know! I know! Amanda yelling. Its Suhasi Dhami Birthday.
Bang !Bang! Rani hitting her head, You Mandy is not good at guessing. 
It's Visha_Dhami birthday.
Oh yeah, It's Vishu birthday party we are here for.
Yeah! Rani nods now let's get down to the party zone.

Credits: 
Layout(-Amanda-&Cutiepie Rani)
Siggies(.BadtameezDil.,-Fatema-,.Bubblicious.,-Faiza-,-Ocean.eyes-,Mrs.MuffinSobti)
Heading Banners(Dips@HuesSplash)
Blinky(appy-indy-KD)
Edited by -Amanda- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

July 13th? What's on July 13th? Not an important day right? Or is it? πŸ˜†

July 13th isn't any ordinary day, folks. A beautiful human being was born on this day. A small baby girl came into this world in the afternoon of July 13th to proud parents. Her parents already had the joy of a son in their earlier years. Now it was their time to celebrate the joys of having a daughter. This beautiful soul grew up and has lived her entire life in Malaysia. And the beautiful girl who has prospered into a fine young lady, is working as an accountant (the subject I dread the most). πŸ˜† All the kudos to her for the successful life she's living! Her family must take so much pride in her. Today, she has grown into a fine young lady who is almost ready to become a bride. πŸ€£ The pressure is on! We all know how much of a beautiful bride she will make one day!

Any guesses as to whom this wonderful person may be? Well don't stop reading even if you do know! Continue continue continue...I'm known for my ever famous essays anyways...πŸ˜ƒ

I first met this beautiful person through the Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli Forum where she became my support pillar for the updates. Ever since then we have shared a bond that we still have to this day. Any person who talks to her or has interacted with her, falls in love with her because of her wonderful personality. Not many of us know her personally, but we feel like we've known her for centuries. I'm sure you all have guessed by now who we are talking about, but I'll continue anyways. πŸ˜†

One of her hobbies is surfing the net. No wonder she's one of our most loved members of India Forums. She came upon this forum while searching for updates. She climbed up the DT ladder by first being promoted Coolbie for the YMGGK section and then a Cool Viewbie for the YMGGK & Housewife Section! She loves the color pink and blue. She's a huge fan of Madhuri, Varun Dhawan, Karan V. Grover, Aniruddh Dave, & Suhasi Dhami. She has always been known as our Abha and Sona of the YMGGK & Housewife forums respectively. Her favorite vacation spot is Australia. Honestly I can go on and on and on...But I think we should cut to the chase now...

Today is a very special day for all of us as we come together and celebrate the birthday of an angel...Please join us in wishing her a very happy birthday.

Continue on for more fun filled surprises!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 10 years ago

What's a birthday without wishes. No birthday at all...πŸ˜† so V you wishes are divided into two types those coming from you fellow Development Team Members and those coming from your Forums Members.

-Amanda-

Visha, What do I say? I mean where should I begin.πŸ˜•
Above all the persons I have meant of IF, you happen to be one of my few favorite. Over the past year, we have grown as good friends, so good that I know i can turn to you for anything at any time and you will be there. That's why you are my favorite friend.πŸ˜‰
So on your birthday and always, I would like wish you all the happiness in the world.
May you be blessed with all the things you ever wanted and may everything you ever desire be yours because you are an amazing person.
Happy Birthday V.

I have got a little gift for you done by Maria.

xoMandy

Cutiepie Rani

Dear Visha darling,
So I have to start out by saying that you've become one of my closes IF friends. Our friendship goes back to the YMGGK days and I miss that forum so much. You came as a helping hand for me during that time and now you're miles ahead of me. I am so proud of you for all the hard work you put into the forums. :) You truly deserve the credit. I wish to wish you a very happy birthday. I hope you have a spectacular birthday filled with lots of fun and surprises. You deserve the best in life and I hope your birthday is filled with nothing by smiles. :)

I know we both don't like birthdays anymore because they remind of us our old age and the wedding pressure. πŸ˜† Don't worry though. You don't have to get married until you are ready. I'm the next girl in line in my family on both my mom & dad's side. But I ain't getting married anytime soon, that's for sure. πŸ˜† And just remember age is just a number. So never think that you're getting old. Think of it as getting younger cause young is the new old. πŸ˜† Yeah so I just made no sense whatsoever! But I'm sure you know what I mean. 

Eat lots of sweets and cakes on behalf of all of us here on IF. I wish you a happy birthday once again and may God give you everything you want in life. Enjoy with your family and friends and don't forget about us here. :) Thank you for everything.

Love,
Rani (Your Karan)

-Ridzzi-

Vish Vish!

Wish πŸ˜† you a many many many many happy returns of the day. May good luck and wishes always be on u by your side and may you achieve success and happiness in all that you do. God Bless you and always be with u in all the times of your life.

Have an enjoyable day and year ahead with loads of gifts, celebrations and wishes from your loved ones.

-ENJOY! HAVE A BLAST!

Ridzzi

jyoti06

Visha many many happy returns of the day dear πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... May all your wishes come true on this day and may god bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life ... Enjoy this day to the fullest πŸ₯³πŸ₯³and may you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wish u a joyful life ahead πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

gk_09

Happy Birthday Visha πŸ€— May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life. 

Have a blast and enjoy your day. πŸ₯³

GK

*Resham*

Wishing  u a very happy bday Visha..god bless

LeadNitrate

Congratulations and many many happy returns of the day. you are really a nice and sweet person. One of the most dedicated fans of Suhashi Dhami one can see but never ever being offensive. It was really nice the way we interacted even before we became team mates.  Its a pleasure to know you and work with you in the same team .

Jyo_ksg

Wowie, It's Visha's birthday! 
πŸ₯³Party time  πŸ₯³

πŸ€— Heye birthday girl, how you doing? πŸ€—
πŸ˜ƒ Wishing you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day! πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸΌ Have a great one honey πŸ‘πŸΌ

😎 Keep rocking with a great year to come ahead πŸ˜Ž
😊 Stay blessed  πŸ˜Š

😳 Chocolates for you πŸ˜³

❀️ Love & good wishes, β€οΈ

☺️ Jyoti aka Jyo β˜ΊοΈ

DeviatedTesoro

Hey, Vishz!

How have you been? It's been entirely too long since I spoke to you about anything other than DT related stuff.

You're really cool, and hence you're still the alien. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have an awesome day and a great future ahead. πŸ˜ƒ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

PS: I made you a little something, hope you like it. πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Saraa.

-

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

Happy b'day n hope you live 100 yrs!

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend Visha, Have A Great Year Ahead. (: πŸ₯³

Visha 

from
Shobhi

hope your
special day,
brings you all that
that your heart desires!
here's wishing you a day
full of pleasant suprises!
happy birthday vish😊

You're wished the joys you so deserve
Especially today'..
And may the days that lie ahead
Be extra-nice one, too,
Filled with all the happiness
Thought to come to you.

Just for You,
On Your Birthday
"A Birthday is a time to reflect
on cherished memories''
A time to treasure the remembrance of
happy times and special people."

Thinking of you with lots of love
and lots of warm memories, too,
Of all the special qualities that make up wonderful you !

With Warmest wishes
on your Birthday,
Wishing you a day that holds loveliness from moment to moment'.
a life that holds happiness day after day.

It really means a lot to have
a special friend like you
who has enrich my life
in so many ways.
and sincerely hope on your birthday that we always remain as close, because friends like you are exceptional and rare.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Friend

May u remain the coolest videobieπŸ˜‰

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day VishaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Hope Your Special Day Brings You All That Your Heart Desires...Wishing You A Day Full Of SurprizesπŸ˜›

I Found A wonderful Friend In you.. Be The Same Fun Loving Girl And Keep Enjoying AlwaysπŸ˜›πŸ˜›...All The Best For Your Life

And Yes I Always Say That You Are The True Big Fan Of Suhasi...No One Will Be Loving Her So Much As You Do...You Are Great As A fanπŸ‘πŸΌ

BE BLESSED ALWAYSπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Birthday Gifts

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/601889_575390539147951_484650260_n.jpg

Visha...my dear  πŸ˜ƒ Many many happy returns of the day dear !! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Visha-wishing you a  very happy  birthday .
Wishing you all the best in the year to come
May all of ur dreams come true.

Have a happy life ahead!!!
Blessing N lots of Love
amrita

Happy Birthday to You ??'**'. .'**'?? Happy Birthday to You ??'**'. .'**'?? Happy Birthday dear JR ??'**'. .'**'?? Happy Birthday to You ??'**'

She is a cool viewbie but I think IF should have a tag of "The Coolest Viewbie" for her.  I have never seen anyone doing so much for any section even when she is not a follower of the show. You really are doing a great job with the section. And believe me, everyone I know from HD section really appreciates it, Visha. Thank you for that.
facebook friendster myspace Birthday - 12
May today be your day'.
to dance lightly with life
to sing wild songs of adventure,
to invite rainbows and butterflies out to play,
to soar your spirit and unfurl your joy.

Happy Birthday again, Visha!!

Wishing you happiness
To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter
To make your heart sing.
Wishing you friendship
Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy
The birthday can bring !

Happy Birthday Visha πŸ₯³ and have a blast on this special day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday Visha ! πŸ˜Š

-Joshua

Happy Birthday Visha...😊
May god bless you...many many happy returns of the dayπŸ€—

Gifts! That's a must thing. So birthday girl are you ready for your gifts..
Well, We are ready to give you all those wonderful things you love.

continued below
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

(Mandy)

A huge thanks to all the wonderful siggy makers who took out their time to create these sigs. Thank you all!
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VISHA...MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAYπŸ˜›
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by --MasterMind-- - 10 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Vishaaa Wish u a happy happy birthday dear πŸ€—... may god bless u with lots of love and success in life .. πŸ€—
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday VishaπŸ€—
Many many happy returns of the day!!
May god bless you😊