Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Who all are watching Kratika's new show: Service Waali Bahu? The forum for that show is now open:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/959

Hoping to see some of you there.

Edited by aimf - 9 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Long time no msg.
Hi all .
How r each one of you doing?
What new serials are you guys watching these days.
I am watching Manmanziyan.
Anything else worth watching these days?
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi all, long time indeed! Hope everyone is doing well. I have been having serious bouts of PV nostalgia recently and reading all the old DCs... most fun ever!
After a long hiatus, I am watching Badtameez Dil on Star Plus. I love the female lead's characterization and the way it is shot... less like an Indian daily soap and more akin to Pakistani serials that I have seen. The hilarious thing is that that forum is up in arms today because someone posted that GC would be entering to play the female lead's new finance (the leads are divorced and meeting again after many years)! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I don't think it's true, but found it quite amusing that GC wants to follow me wherever I go! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

Lots of love! 
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Hi all, long time indeed! Hope everyone is doing well. I have been having serious bouts of PV nostalgia recently and reading all the old DCs... most fun ever!

After a long hiatus, I am watching Badtameez Dil on Star Plus. I love the female lead's characterization and the way it is shot... less like an Indian daily soap and more akin to Pakistani serials that I have seen. The hilarious thing is that that forum is up in arms today because someone posted that GC would be entering to play the female lead's new finance (the leads are divorced and meeting again after many years)! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I don't think it's true, but found it quite amusing that GC wants to follow me wherever I go! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

Lots of love! 

Consider yourself lucky that GC follows you around!  Some, of course would envy you - but I think you can handle them!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol, Sammy! GC does need you desperately! You are one of the few who can give his character such depth through your  writing. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anonee, aimf and everyone else๐Ÿค—, hope you are all doing well. I so hope one day we all can convene together in another forum, just like old times. DC will always remain special. 
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@samana
Hello Samana, nice to see you after a long time, and glad to know that you have found a show that you can enjoy,

@Kirti

Hi Kirti. I am happy that you ar doing well. DC was really special, and I second your thoughts and wishes for all of us to reconvene in another forum soon.

Take care everyone, and have a nice weekend,

anonee thumbnail
Happy Dussehra 

Edited by anonee - 8 years ago
anonee thumbnail
HAPPY DEEPAVALI Edited by anonee - 8 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello!  Visiting his thread after a long time!.. Happy Diwali everyone! I am currently following Pyaar ko Ho jane do..on Sony..
How is really you guys doing? 
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Deepawali! ๐Ÿค—