Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ivanaa

Congratz guys! 

Here is beautiful Sriti's performance 8th and 9th  July

Love these caps, Ivanaa ⭐️

Awww look at that pic of Ganga smiling sadly and Mannu looking at her . He is looking so worried, he understands what she's going through so well.
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guys,have updated the FF,plz read whenever you get time..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/87590934Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
congrats Sriti fans on a new AT. JaGan AT will be here in a few days too...today's episode had Ganga/JaGan moments...SriShank acted beautifully...I was so touched...made me really emotional...Ganga wants to leave ASAP, and Jagya is wondering, what's the hurry...
zephyr29 thumbnail
Wow tell me tell me what exactly happened in today's epi
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Wow tell me tell me what exactly happened in today's epi

hi dear .. 😊

Read Sush's post in this page of Shashank's AT .. 

Read Yanks post in this page 66 of Shashank's AT .. 
Ivanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
10th July caps

🥺

zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

hi dear .. 😊

Read Sush's post in this page of Shashank's AT .. 

Read Yanks post in this page 66 of Shashank's AT .. 

Thanks a lot, Swetha 😊. These days the WU comes so late so can't wait for long.

So its not only Ganga, even Sumi wants the nursing course to start soon 🤔.
yanks28 thumbnail
I liked the episode, a lot happened today..it's worth a watch. I will try to see it again...gosh, SriShank looked so beautiful today...Shashank in white kurta...asking Ganga to tell him if anything is wrong, awww he's so worried...he seems so distant to the events concerning him, he seems more involved in Ganga's situation

I hope ppl are satisfied, Ganga is not wilting under the weight of her feelings for Jagya...she wants to go far away from him ASAP.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

I liked the episode, a lot happened today..it's worth a watch. I will try to see it again...gosh, SriShank looked so beautiful today...Shashank in white kurta...asking Ganga to tell him if anything is wrong, awww he's so worried...he seems so distant to the events concerning him, he seems more involved in Ganga's situation

I hope ppl are satisfied, Ganga is not wilting under the weight of her feelings for Jagya...she wants to go far away from him ASAP.

Actually nothing will make them satisfied. They just come up with something new to bash. The other day someone was bashing Ganga just because she was telling Mannu that they have to leave the Haveli and forget Daactarsa, saying how disgusting she's telling her son about some man, what kind of values is she imparting to him 😡. They don't see that Mannu is a little baby who is not yet at an age to even know what value means. Such is the mentality of some in the forum here. So leave them just ignore.
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Actually nothing will make them satisfied. They just come up with something new to bash. The other day someone was bashing Ganga just because she was telling Mannu that they have to leave the Haveli and forget Daactarsa, saying how disgusting she's telling her son about some man, what kind of values is she imparting to him 😡. They don't see that Mannu is a little baby who is not yet at an age to even know what value means. Such is the mentality of some in the forum here. So leave them just ignore.

true...whatever. if not Mannu, then who will Ganga share her feelings with? Deewaaron se baatein karegi kya? lol, he's her baby...besides, Dactar Sa is Mannu's soon to be Papa...😉 and thanks to Dactar Sa...Mannu can look forward to having many little bros and sis to play with 😃😆