Written Update : 10 July, 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behan Hain
10 July, 2013

Viren is taking manvi's side but says that virat care for you and you sometime hurt his feeling manvi in thoughts. Virat ask jeevika who is responsible jeevika says both are responsible and can solve together. Manvi regret for behavior virman comes for patch up virika is also there. Both manvi virat are silent not seeing eye to eye. Viren says he feeling sleepy and ask virman if they are not in mood to sleep virat manvi are confused at this behavior of viren when he is here for their patch-up.Viren says I guess you both (manvi and virat) must be sleppy too. Jeevika and viren are spending happy moments, jeevika says i hope virat and manvi patch up again, je smiling at him tells it has already been done.Virat and manvi are lying in their bed trying to get closer to each other yet hesitating. Manvi say i will go to hospital tomorrow we'll both see our child together on screen.. Sun comes up and virat wakes manvi up with a morning kiss and brought her juice. He says wake up we gotta go for sonography. Virat's phone ring its his music director asking him to reach in 1 hour as some people want to interview him. Virat denies saying i have to bring my wife to the doctor m cuddles him up for sacrificing his interview just for her appointment . Dadaji tells about some women who came in house as surrogate mother but did robbery and left the house with the baby. Jeevika is tensed to listen while viren shows full trust in vidhi and brushes off the story .viren saying that now they have to care for vidhi's family. Dadaji agrees. Vidhi is talking with someone on saying i've got the money and i didn't forget about my promise but I can't come now. Jeevika sees her talking vidhi panic as jeevika ask if everything ok.

jeevika suspect something and ask is there any problem vidhi denies. Jeevika says viren has transferred money in her account. Jeevika thinks with whom vidhi was talking. Vidhi closes the and take out the bag. manvi is going for sonography jeevika ask them to go safely. She comes to vidhis room but sees no one is there .jeevika ponders over dadaji words and then vidhi phone talk and panic.virat is nervous and excited to see his baby. Producer calls virat and says that he'll take his interview on phone. Virat is happy.The servant tells jeevika that vidhi left with bag , jeevika is shocked. jeevika tells vidhi left with some bag. She ran with our child. Then she tells about phone call. Jeevika is unconsolable and says she betrayed. Viren sees vidhi coming. Jeevika start bashing her where she left without telling anything. Vidhi explains that she used to work for boutique and left to give the last order. She apologise to jeevika who is in stress.

Precap-viren jeevika sees sonography video and viren ask where is the baby. They hug each other seeing baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the update! Lovely episode!
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2