Saraswatichandra-WU-10/07-Loot gaye ha Loot gaye!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Mein aa gai😛
And ab kya kahu...

I had a respite thinking that Rahil was playing Pramad...ab toh woh bhi nahi😭😭
Ab kisske sahaare me watching Saraswatichandra..Saras gadheda has lost weight and Kumud has gained more stone it seems!!!😭

A lot of jewellery comes from Budhidhan's house to Kumud's and the man hands a photo of the groom to Daiba who uninterestingly passes it over to Guniyal (That was an epic expression on DB...she was like...Haan!...I have seen better walls and windows in my days!!😆) Badimaa is on her stupid rant on the greatness of Budhidan and the jewellery he sent and says it is called Bomb ka phat jaana (errr Badima...Let me put that bomb under your chair...may be then you will keep your mouth shut😡_)
Nobody is really bothered to see the groom's photo...Kumari almost compares him with Saras and so Kumud gets mad..she refuses to see the photo as the one she saw, knew and tested dumped her...now she will leave the decision on her fate!!! (A woman scorned!!!! )

Saras on the Ahmedabad airport (Haye!!! He is here!! And nobody informed me Me jaati na pick up and drop ke liye😭) and sees a happy family...he becomes sad that Kumud might have seen the same dreams which he broke, he will fulfil them before she forgets and hurries along but comes to know that there is a taxi strike in Ahmedabad (That is a joke, Ahmedabadis are rickshaw loving people...taxis nahi chalti yahan😛)

Kumud is ready with bridal attire...she remembers Saras's words on Karwachauth...sees her ring and throws it away...VC finds it and comes to her with it..and tells her that she has taken that step because of him...but for him, her happiness is supreme...and if she wishes, he will talk to LN...Kumud stops him saying that she has no dream now and now she will follow her father's will...VC becomes emotional...(I thought he would be heartbroken seeing Kumud is so disillusioned) he is proud of her and says that she is his responsibility but instead of that she has taken his responsibility...and it is for this very reason she is his pride!!! Kumud again gets emotional...and tells him to make a promise that he will remain strong even when she leaves..and hugs her father!!

Saras in a bus (Gadheda!! Call her!! you big idiot!! There is a reason Martin Cooper invented a mobile!! So that Saras the big gadheda can call Kummud!!) he is gazing at Kumud's photo and remembers her crying words...he apologizes and says that I wish that you will still be there where I left you (Reminded me of the lyrics : Mein toh khadi yahin, yaar mila jase hai tu!)😭 He tells her that from now on they will be together always...

The baraat comes and everybody comes to welcome them...Guniyal is upset ...Dukhba pushes her to do arti which she does, the groom awaits for Guniyal to pull his nose as per the old tradition...Guniyal is all awkward, and so Dukhba handles the situation by saying that your Mother in law aka Guniiyal has never pulled Kumud;s cheek so she is hardly likely to pull your nose...everybody smiles and enters the house...(The big advantage of having a big house, saves a lot of money over party plots and marriage halls😛)

Kumud in her room comes across that white cloth which Saras had given her...she recollects his words when he gave it to her...she says that she has burnt everything that reminded of his love, but she will take this cloth so that she will never forget his betrayal...

Saras gets down from the bus (Inspite of your anger with Saras, you really feel for him...right now he is totally completely alone..the way he is coming for his own mmarriage all alone, you really pity him! on a side note..has GR lost weight?? ) He says to himself that he hopes you will be waiting for me Kumud (I kind of love how his inner confidence is shown as leaving...slowly his statements are changing as if he knows in his heart that he is too late!!)
He is walking and sees a crowd and wonders where the crowd is going..he hears something about Kumud's marriage...but just then Sunny calls ...Saras tells him that he will call back...

Guniyal comes to Kumud's room...she tries to put kala tika over Kumud...Kumud tells her that she has been crying so long that there is no Kajal left in her eyes...Guniyal is surprised and asks Kumud how does she get so much strength...Kumud says that it is from her that she gets it...she has, like her parents, put the happiness of her family and her own self respect first!!
Guniyal advises her on her marriage and talks about dreams...Kummud tells her that she is now left with no dreams..Guniyal gets upset and tells Kumud not to think so...Kumud calmly tells her it is time to go to the Mandap...

Kumud an Guniyal come down and Kumud is actually walking like a living corpse They start the wedding rituals...the antarpat removal (The white cloth that separates Bride and groom from seeing each other) They exchange garlands...Pandit makes them sit for the next ritual...Kumud sits like she has no life in her...

Saras is running towards the house when somebody met him and asks for the directions to VC's house... Saras drags him along saying that he is going there ...the man asks whether he too is going to the marriage? Saras gets shocked...he asks who?? the man says Kumud's marriage...who is getting married in a very big family...

Precap: The hastamelap is going on and Kumud is feeling very bad as the groom;s hand touch her...on the other side Saras is running for his life and stops seeing something shocking!!
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
thx😊

your side comments are more amusing and entertaining than the episodes