Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Vijay ji, Priya ji, & Admins,

So I was thinking is there a way we can have a 'hide topic' feature which allows you to hide a particular topic until you want it to be displayed?

For example if you're creating a birthday topic for someone and you don't want the topic to show until a specific date so you 'hide' it until a specific date?

I don't know if such a feature is even possible, but it'd be nice if it is possible.There are certain sections that are allocated to the DT group, but even those forums don't remain 'secret' for long, if you know what I mean. 

I don't know if its possible, but if it is can you guys please look into it? 

Thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have an Idea for the B'Day threads (until the Hide button appears) , which most Probably I would be using it for a Friend of mine,⭐️ oh! Yeah, if by chance my buddy doesn't infer about it before the actual event.🤪

I mean, what about Creating a topic for a purpose and adding "Sorry, It was opened by mistake." in the subject And, Editing It's subject and title on the selected Date also Commenting there to make that Thread in first page? Everything will be undercover right.😎 Oh! I forgot, thread will be Closed long before then by seeing "Opened by Mistake" subject.🤣

Anyway, Nice idea.. I'm also in Support of it.👍🏼 I guess if this Feature comes, then most probably It would in DTs hand to Hide or Show that, That also would be Better, I guess.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
^ Yeah obviously only DTs would have that right of course.

Your idea unfortunately hasn't ever worked too well in most cases although its not so bad of an idea. :)
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That Idea? I know, also I was also afraid if I do one in CC thread and by chance my Friends ends up Chatting there assuming that as a CC then the whole Thing will be drown there itself..🤪 BT = B'Day Thread will turn into a CT = Chat Thread in time.🤣

and, About DT yes.. That would be a Better Idea, as This feature also could lead a thread-massacre if goes into a Wrong hand (in public, specially for Black magic tantrik Babas which Pops up.. every second day, in almost Every forum to hail jai jai kar of Tantriknath and Says to Contact them to Get marry as soon as possible🤪).
Wah superb Idea hai !! 👍🏼
VIJAY bhai do something
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i luv this idea!!
plzz it will be grt if this happens!! 
Minionite thumbnail
This idea is awesome! Please do think about it.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
this is indeed an awesome idea but the thing is no such feature is there at the moment.
we have ti wait may we get one in future
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Thank you guys for supporting the idea. I do hope to hear back from someone regarding this!
kchaims thumbnail
Hey
I like the idea actually . It can be something like we can give a time in which the post gets viewable to members . (I guess tumblr has this feature). Anyway will forward to technical team
Hope it helps.😳
-S/C Team