TOI-Tapeshwari Sharma to enter Chhanchhan

shinell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Tapeshwari-Sharma-to-enter-Chhanchhan/articleshow/20985652.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv

Optimystix Production's daily Chhanchhan aired on Sony Entertainment Television was launched with much pomp and fanfare. 

The show managed to open with a decent TRP of 1.4 but as time passed by, the numbers started dipping and in spite of having Sanaya Irani, one of the popular faces of small screen as their female lead, the show can't get out of its struggling state.

However, the makers are still hopeful for better days ahead and have planned to infuse some more drama in the on-going plot by introducing a character. Actress Tapeshwari Sharma last seen in Colors Parichay will enter the show as a Gujarati girl.

Sources inform that the makers had earlier approached Pooja Banerjeefor the same role but things didn't materialize with her and now the role is been played by Tapeshwari. Tapeshwari has been finalized to play the role of a Gujarati girl Sonali who was Uma Ben's ( Supriya Patahak) choice to be her daughter-in-law but Manav ( Anuj Sachdeva) went ahead to marry Chhanchhan. She will now enter to create a rift between Chhanchhan and Manav. 

When contacted, Tapeshwari said, "Yes, I have started shooting for the show from Yesterday (9 July 2013). I will be playing the role of a Gujarati girl who likes Manav and wanted to marry him but it did not happen. It's a interesting character and I am having great time shooting with the cast and crew."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww... i know this girl... she goods making peoples hate her...
she coming first in positive?? i don't think so... she totally will coming as vamp!!😡
but happy to know she enter CC😳
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs!
oh no not this type of track again..instead they shud have concentrated on the main theme of the show..UB-CC clash..
but nevertheless..TRP will rise in future for sure..the show is getting better!Sanaya had been always fabulous..but nowadays i'm liking everything about the show..
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TFS !! 

I have no idea who she is though. Can somebody post a pic of her? 
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS
Let's see what happens!
Afwan thumbnail
I guess, I saw the girl before, but where can't remember!
can anyone tell me?
sudhasarikagowd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: T.R.A

I guess, I saw the girl before, but where can't remember!

can anyone tell me?

she played the character sanchana that is ragina khanna sister in star plus serial sasural genda phool she is cute in that serial lets see how is will play this character
Afwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhasarikagowd

she played the character sanchana that is ragina khanna sister in star plus serial sasural genda phool she is cute in that serial lets see how is will play this character

Oh yes! thank you so much😊
Yeah! let's see how she shapes up the negative character😊
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I would say bring it on...she is no competition for our darling Chhanchhan...

Guinea thumbnail
I know this actor , she came in sasuraal gendha phool ...her face is such , she can play a slightly negative character well.