Saraswatichandra-WU-08/97-The Runaway Groom!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai
And what an episode...Sab tut phoot gaya!!
Saras you big gadheda, you need a kick on your head!!
For breaking the heart of the woman who taught you to love!!!

Kumud is crying her heart out, pleading, screaming, begging to Saras who has turned into a useless wall and it seems that nothing is penetrating him!! She tells him about her father's honour at stake, he refuses to budge, (big gadheda that he is...mule!!) she tells him that she wont be able to live without him...he starts at that and says that she HAS To live (Chalo kucch akal toh aayi!) Kumud tells him that she will live with him, wherever, however ..she wont complain..but Saras Gadheda tells him that he wont change the decision and cuts the phone and switches it off...Kumud breaks down!!!😭 She chucks the phone to the ground ...and it breaks into two pieces ...Kusum comes calling  and asks her to put down the phone as The entire family was waiting and To tell saras to talk later ...Kumud leaves to break the news to her family and as she passes the corridors, she remembers every moment with Saras ...near the pond, on the terrace ...Karwachauth and every promise...and then lastly him telling her that they need to break the relation...
She comes down to see everyone busy making preparations ...She looks at their happy faces and weeps ... The Family plays a prank on Kumud ...VC informs  her jokingly that their wedding had been postponed ...Kumud breaks down .. All think it was because of their prank ...and all try to calm her...but she breaks the news...telling them the wedding is off...

Kusum and every one else refuse to believe her at first ...VC is also totally shocked but Kumud is firm and keeps crying keeping her head in her mother's lap...Badi maa offers to speak to him ... But Kumud explains that he had said naa initially and reaffirmed his naa once again ...

Kumud tells them that she was at fault she trusted him in spite of knowing he ran away from all relationships ...she had dreamt of a relation with him ...

VC is very angry now and vows not to let the dreams of his daughter shatter  .. Saras would have to deal with him first ...

At Dubai ...Guman calls Danny that he had to go for an important business deal to London and must pack his bags immediately  ...for he would have to  go instead of Saras ..  Danny protests that he would not want to miss Samud wedding .. Guman then replies that if Danny did not go for the important deal SDaras would have to go instead and in that case their wedding would be called off .. Danny reluctantly agrees to go to London ...

Sunny is trying to make Saras Gadheda realize that what a absolute fool of himself he has made ...He tries to make Saras  realize that his decision had broken Kumud's heart ...Saras says that he was doing all this for Kumud as he would not be able to give her a happy relationship ...

Sunny tries to make Saras understand his Maha Stupidity!!! .. He should not break the heart of a girl who had loved him so much and now would not be able to live with put him ... Saras thinks she deserved a second chance with someone else ...as all his relationships had a sad ending and he thought he would not be able to give her any happiness...(you big idiot!!! how can you make her happy like this!! by leaving her on the altar!!!)

In Kumud's house, VC angrily dials SC's number ... But the number is switched off... So he calls LN  demanding an explanation from him for the broken Saras Kumud alliance ...he starts yelling at LN ...Vidya Chatur  wants to k ow when LN had asked for his daughters hand and Saras had himself asked Kumuds hand before the entire village ... How could he break the alliance ... Who is taken aback at these allegations... LN replies complete ignorance on the matter as Saras had broken all relationships with his father(Hain?? you dont know?? you big idiot!! your son is supposed to get married the day after and you dont know whether he is getting married or not!!)  ...LN says that Saras has  left home and he has no relation with Saras now... VC and the others at Ratnanagri are surprised to hear that ...

Guman is overhearing all the Vc and LN conversation .. She is happy her revenge is today over ..horrible woman is now happy that the girls from good family will now remain unmarried!!
Sunny is still banging his head with Saras and  tells SC that he was doing the same thing to kumud that his dad had done to his mom Saraswati ...Saras replies that his dad had created a situation that led to his mothers suicide .. so he had killed his mom .. sunny then explains that if Kumud  reacted the same way as his mom then would he be able to forgive himself all his life ??..Saras finally seems to have understood the point and is thinking.

Precap..
Kumud is sitting in the rain  her bridal saree and promising herself that this was the  last time she was shedding tears for Saras .. From tomorrow onwards she would not shed a single tears for him ... Not because he rejected her .. But because he did not deserve her love ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Srushti... Beautiful update for a very sad episode... πŸ˜­
Arohi97 thumbnail
thanks for WU..

a frustrating epi for me..😑
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so sad 

thanks for the update
aquaprin90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was crying when I watched the episode on TV and even now also I am crying after reading the written update...  
Well, thanks for the written update...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the WU, Srush! πŸ€— Ur comments are so less this time ..  Miss your comments a lot .. yaara.. πŸ₯Ί
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
People are feeling down after watching last night, maybe that's why so few comments!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: happychappy

People are feeling down after watching last night, maybe that's why so few comments!

Ya I guess..even I ddi not feel like updating...past few WUs were so unlike mine😭

@PFWBOJ...I know re...comments pics everything is missing...kya karu...did not feeel like a fullfledged update!!!
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
This epi made me cry. 😭
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update srushti