bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Sangeeta Kapure to play a seductive dancer in Life OK's Savitri

SUNDAY, 07 JULY 2013 17:02
 E-mail| Print |
User Rating: / 2 
PoorBest 

Life OK's Savitri (Flying Turtle Films) which has come up with a refreshing storyline with the plot going back in time has been adding quite a lot of new characters to its new cast.

Making her way this time is Sangeeta Kapure who has also been roped in for Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev for the role of Manthra. In Savitri, Sangeeta essays the role of the classical dancer Sugandha.

She is a seductress basically, and Chandal Singh, the Mantri (essayed by Raj Arjun) is head-over-heels in love with the dancer. Sugandha is a close friend of the Maharani (Utkarsha Naik) and feels that she has everything in her to become the Queen.
She uses Chandal Singh to fulfill her desires.

When contacted, Sangeeta Kapure confirmed the news to  saying, "Yes, I will be playing the role of Sugandha. I start shoot for Savitri from today. Also my shooting for Mahadev starts from tomorrow. So I am looking forward to an interesting journey with Life OK."

Earlier there were reports of Parul Chauhan being offered this particular role.

link http://news.desi**fo***.net/television/indian-television-news/44010-sangeeta-kapure-to-play-a-seductive-dancer-in-life-oks-savitri.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Rima  :)