Someone who re-defines liveliness came in to out lives today

Someone really special for us
Came to our lives today ..
She is the  best friend anyone can have
The cutest friend ever
The sweetest yet naughtiest friend
She defines the meaning of positivity..
Her name signifies sweet smell..
The fragrance of her optimistic approach ..
Leaves a sweet smile on your face ..

She is an epitome of positivity...
Her go getter attitude is to die for..
Lets Shower our Love & Blessing On Her..

[Credits:Ash]

[Credits:Himani]

[Credits:Marium]

[Credits:Aaisha]

[Credits:Aishu]

[Credits:Pragya]

[Credits:Pragya]

Edited by DIs_ArchAngels - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DIs_ArchAngels thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

<<<<<<Nisha>>>>>>

We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up'after I finish laughing πŸ˜†

My sweetiepieπŸ€—
(new name for u...hope u ll like it😳)
I adore u very very much
really 😊
U R Dumb...cos u think u arent special for me...
yahi smjha kar jab main mujhe buddhu boluπŸ˜†

COS pulling ur leg is sumthing i love to the core
so i ll never ever stop doing it...
so better be used to it darlsπŸ˜ƒ

<<<<<<Himani>>>>>>

Sur..my be positive dost...really if anyone wants to learn how to be psoitive he should meet you...thats why i named you our be positive source...dost the ease in talking to u i hv is something different...haha..learned saying JEBAATTT...AND APAN LOG..hehe..always love wathching sur -nish battle...and adore every bit of it...my bindaas dost.

<<<<<<Sukanya >>>>>>

Humari angel  barpoor positive vibes leke aathe hai
jebaat jebbat bolke humare dil ko khush karte hai,
hamesha kuch na kuch baat hogi suban par
surbhi hai naam  uski

<<<<<<Deepika>>>>>>

They say parents are replica of god...so they must have the power of seeing future ...just like this girl...they named her surbhi...surbhi means sweet smell...sweet smell which can make u happy & positive about things...just like her...she is surely the epitome of   positivity ...her go getter attitude ...is to die for...

I still remember the day ...we were talking on CC..i was a new member of this wonderful forum...due to my post limits..i couldn't post further...she chatted with me till long time...i got attached to her...that day itself...

luv u Miss Bindass...i miss u when u r not around 😳

<<<<<Our Friendship>>>>>

Our friendship is soothing
Like a warm gentle breeze
A soft,tender rustle
Thru the leaves of the trees . . .

Our friendship can bloom
Like a beautiful spring day
ours  did
In such a wonderful way . . .

Our friendship brings rainbows
After the storm
It appears in the winter
To keep our hearts warm . . .

Our friendship withstands hardships
As the winter wind blows
like a candle in the window
With its soft warm glow.

Love you Forever

Ek Muskan...jo dilon ko dhadkaye..

Ek ada ...jo mann me bas jaye...

Ek ladki ...alhad...natkhat...pyari si..

Ek ehsaas...apnepan ka...

Jawani ke dehliz pe khade bachpan ka..

Jharne si chanchal...samandar si geheri...

Sabki ladli he wo...he sabko pyari...

Gamon bhare palon me jo ..

Khushiyan bhar jaye...

Tute huye dilon me...

Nayi aas si jagaye..

Surbhi ki tarah ghar aangan mehekaye..

Uski har ek ada dil ko chu jaye..

Phoolon si mehekti...

nadiya si behekti..

Asmaan jaisa dil uska..

Wo dharti jaisi nyari si...

Ek ladki ...alhad...natkhat...pyari si..

DIs_ArchAngels thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7BxQzfZzdss[/YOUTUBE]

DIs_ArchAngels thumbnail

red crystal heart line

red crystal heart line

<<<<<From Himani>>>>>

flower divider

flower divider

<<<<<From Marium>>>>>

flower divider

<<<<<From Aruba >>>>>

DIs_ArchAngels thumbnail

divider ~ hearts

divider ~ hearts

[credits:Himani]
flower divider

She switched off her lappy after drooling for so long on him...he was every girls dream...the lover boy...every laila's majnu...she sighed..Hayee tannu...kab milungi me tumse...i so wish this birthday i could meet u...i could dance wid you...she kept her lappy aside...switched off lites...tannu dreamz khushi...wished herself and drifted to sleep.

Its her daily routine...watching repeat telecast of the show...going on forum...making posts...praising his acting skills...his dance...and more over his good looks...only one question revolves around her head...how could someone be so cute yet so hot.

She was sleeping hugging her teddy...her sweet sleep disturbed by a noise coming from her window...she was lil afraid as whats going on down there...and thought to get up and check...but as noise became loud... She covered her face with her palms and closed her eyes tightly... suddenlly window opened wid a jerk and a lean tall guy entered through the window...He stood  their taking support of the side wall...he was mesmerized with the sight present in front of his eyes...an angel sitting on the mid of her bed ...keeping both the palms on her face ...eyes closed tightly...he smiled at her innocence...and went near her..."Hey"..khushi slowly opened her right eye...he widened his smile...and waved...she opened her eyes with a jerk "no this cant be possible...no...its just cant...she stood at her place and was trying to make herslef understand that what she has just saw was not real...she was contineously repeating it cant be possible its not real...he grabs her hand and made her sit again and said..."yes it is...m here for real...u can confirm it..and forwards his hand"...her sleep vanished...her eyes were wide open...she slowly took his hand in hers..."OMGGG...Swa..swayum aappp...tummm...i mean...shannn...tum...sorry...tannu..aappp...i cant believe...i just cant believe...someone plz tell me...this all is happening for real" said khushi in excitement..with lil nervousness..."why someone else..m here to tell u na" said Shaan flashing his hypnotic smile.

Khushi just adoring him...still try to digest that all what is happening is for real..."So..." he tilt his head a little and asked smilingly...khushi looked into his eyes...those deep brown eyes...she used to dreamt every night..."I still cant believe you are here...in my bed room...she gain senes stood up and again started paniking...yesss...you are in my bed room...what are you doing here...ommmggg...ooommmggg...he went near her holds her hands..."I am here to fullfill your wish...you made a wish just before sleeping...remember!!" answered shan flashing his signature smile...with a naughty glsams in his eye...he was loving each n every change in her action reaction...her dreamy mode...excitement...nervousness...everything...the fact of him being there only for her...made her feel like out of the world.

For some time they both looked into each others eyes...the moment was magical...as if time stoped their...cool breeze made wind chime to create background music for this magical moment...with this sweet melody of wind chime...shaan went on his knees...and forwards his hands towards her..."Dance" khushi khushi in uber shock with widened eyes..."khushi...dance" shan asked again...khushi quickley got up...with a broad smile on her face..."yes" khushi replied while giving her hand in his...shan holds her firmly...and start singing

Chaahe tum kuchh na kaho maine sun liya
Ki saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya
Chun liya
Maine Sun liya

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar

For khushi yes it was first time she was experiencing being close to someone...whom she adores a lot...the feeling was undescribable...it was indeed pehela nasha pehle khumar for her...she was lost in his eyes...his sweet voice was like bliss to her.

Udta hi firoon in hawaon mein kahin
Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin
Udta hi firoon in hawaon mein kahin
Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin
Ek kar doon aasmaan zameen
Kaho yaaron kya karoon kya nahin

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar

Her eyes became moist...he was singing...dancing in joy...and she simply following his steps...using all the furniture as prop...jumping on bed...twisting table...and revolving around the chair...
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar

on last line of the song he went on his knee...holding her hand. Moment froze for them.

Shan slowly got up...still holding her hand...he stepped  forward and leaned towards her...and kissed on her forehead...khushi blushed hard...

He moved towards  her ears and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUSHI BETA" she opened her eyes with confusion written on her face...his angelic face changed to her moms face who was smiling seeing her daughter blushing..."whattt?" asked khushi..."phir se shantanu tha dream me haina!!" said her mom and burst into laughter...

"maaa" said khushi embarrassed ..blushing ..and hugged her mom.

Thank you so much God...for fulfilling my Birthday Wish...she expressed her gratitude to almighty ..still in her Mom's warm embrace ...

flower divider

flower divider

Sharon's hair was beautiful and loosely curled and pinned on her left shoulder and makeup was something more than beautiful. Sharon looked no less than a fairy because her fairy God mother sister helped her.

"I look beautiful, di. Thank you!" Sharon said and hugged her sister lightly.

"Yes, you definitely do. Love you, now I am going into my room and you madam, have to be safe and enjoy, ok?" She said and kissed her forehead before walking out of her room.

Sharon walked to her cupboard and sprayed her favorite perfume and wore a matching, small sized white gold loops with a small diamond hanging from it.

She looked at the clock it was exact 7:30 and Swayam could be here any minute. Bell rang! Sharon grinned and ran to grab her clutch and cell phone and walked down the hall to the door. Sharon wore something beautiful and not to formal, she kept it semi-formal.

Sharon opened the door and looked a gorgeous and dashing looking Swayam looking at the door step wearing a black tee shirt and dark blue denim. Totally like Swayam and handsome! Sharon smiled at him and he in returned leaned forward and kissed her cheek. Sharon looked down and blushed and suddenly two voice of 'Awe' came from their Sharon's behind. Both Sharon and Swayam looked and saw Sharon's sister and her brother in law standing there smiling at them pleasantly and after few second went off.

"You look beautiful, Sharon. Very beautiful! I like the color white on you!" He said leaning closer and looking deep into her eyes.

"Thanks, you look quiet sexy in this black color too!" Sharon winked at him.

"My pleasure, ma'am." He said and took her hand walking her out of her house.

There stood a bike but not a car. Sharon looked at him with her most cute expression face and Swayam nodded at her.

"Ok, so we are really going on bike?" Sharon asked raising her eye brow.

"Yup, and you will love it. I promise because I think the place I am taking you isn't appropriate for dashing cars you know. I think bike will be fun!" Swayam said mischievously making Sharon suspect.

"OK, I hope you are not raping me or something?" Sharon joked.

"Well, I do love but'" He said leaning closer but Sharon pushed him and he laughed.

"Control your ranging desires, Mr.!" She said seductively and walked passed him to the bike.

They both settled on bike and now Sharon was the one going crazy as she stood on the side paddlers on the bike and hugged Swayam's neck from behind. Her hair was floating with wind and she didn't care if the curls will be mess in few minutes, she loved the wind and Swayam's presence and kept doing what her heart wished for now.

"I love you, Sharon!" Swayam shouted in the middle loudly making Sharon giggle.

"I love you too, Swayam!" Sharon replied with a shout too. They both were saying aloud, aloud that whole world can hear them and their love.

Sharon laid her head on his back all the time while the ride and now she was standing where a kid be the most joyful kid of his life. She was beaming with happiness and Swayam could see a hidden small baby in her coming out soon but the problem was that he never had a chance to be alone with a baby or rather a tantrum baby and soon Sharon was going to be turn into on.

Sharon looked at him and smiled widely. "Sharon, don't scare me!" Swayam said and suddenly got a tight kiss on his cheek.

"For one second I thought this idea was totally wrong I can live here with you all my life if you are doing to act like this!" He said like a love sick puppy. Sure, he was one!

"Can we go inside?" Sharon asked pointing to the entrance.

"Of, course we are here to go inside. Now come." Saying so he bent down and instantly picked her in his arms making her laugh like a school girl.

Inside, Sharon realized that there was no one is the amusement park but it was open, lights were on and also few stall keepers were there who was nodding at Swayam and left soon.

"Swayam, why there is no one and why those stall keeper left? I mean they should care that we can steal their stuff!" Sharon said confused.

"Why the owner of this amusement park will steal the stuff with his girlfriend, Sharon?" Sharon asked giggling at her.

"Oh! Wait' What!? You are the owner of this amusement park, how?" Sharon totally famished.

"Well, I am! I was little boy of around 5 when dad constructed this entirely for me and after few years I stopped coming here so dad made it commercial but I am still the owner because the property is taken on my name, you know!" Swayam said and Sharon's mouth was open.

"Whoa! So it means I can come here anytime? Nothing can be better than this!" Sharon said, Sharon looked at the nearby large sized army gun and asked Swayam to see it.

"You want to shoot?" Swayam asked immediately shooting once and that made Sharon hold Swayam's shirt tightly.

"Whoa, it was loud!" Sharon said, and Swayam handed the gun to her and surely if he wouldn't have held her from behind than the wait was difficult for her to handle.

Swayam held the gun from behind and rested his chin on her bare shoulder lightly, looking at her he smiled beautifully. Sharon felt his breath on her nape and gulped down hard. He tightened his hold on her hand.

"Now, all you have to do and look into this small hole and point the gun to that board far across the tree." He said her.

"What? It is far almost 10 houses and I can't even look at it properly!" Sharon said aloud, totally shocked and scared a bit.

"But still you can see a little and this is enough. Trust me and try to point. If you fail this time then I will give you a kiss and if you pass then I will get one!" Swayam said and got a smack on his face very lightly.

"Stupid!" Sharon said blushing.

Sharon tried to focus her eyes on tree and pointed to it after a long minute. Sharon pressed the trigger and in a second there will a loud thundering voice of gun and it felt like gun did hit the tree. Sharon looked back and smiled widely.

"I told you!" He said smiling back.

"I know, you are the best Swayam. I love you! One more please?" She asked making one from her finger, which was the cutest thing for Swayam.

"Why not! Now try and do it yourself and I will hold you only!" He said and hold her waist firmly yet gently. Of course the shiver didn't go unnoticed by him when he touched her and he smiled lightly to himself.

Sharon pointed the gun and pressed the trigger getting over confident. But they both end up on the ground with Sharon on top of him and he was glaring at her.

"Sorry!" She said holding her ears and that made him smile.

"No more of this!" He said and bit sternly and she pouted.

"Your safety is more important so wash off this pout of I know how I can do it!" He said with a smirk.

"Shut up, Swayam. Ok, then I want to have a candy flocks. Er, there it is!" She said pointing a finger to an awesome looking stall.

The best thing about this amusement park was that it was located in the area where every person can afford to travel and it was super luxuriously build but still every kid of every class can come and have fun here.

Swayam walked to the stall and tried to pull out the flock out of the sticky stick but of course he was not professional so in end the design which should have been a rose turned into melting mounting or may be snow ball or may be something geographical but poor he couldn't do it.

"Whoa, is it a new design for candy flocks!? I never knew they changed it." Sharon said turning her flock stick and making a fake proud face for Swayam.

"Yeah, yeah!" He said and glared at her.

Sharon started eating her flock and in between she offered to Swayam as well who couldn't effort to eat such creepy thing. Candy flocks was the most bad thing he once tastes and swear to not taste again, ever.

They took all the possible rides they can because state the fact that Sharon was scared of high speedy rides but sill on few, she managed to ride with Swayam. Swayam planned a dinner for her on stalls. They were decorated with tulips and orchid. He even managed to decorate stalls. So like him. They ate the tastiest dinner which was till now very oily and unhygienic for Sharon, but today she loved it. She even challenged Swayam in eating pani puri and pau bhaji. She ate almost 4 times of what she eats normally. Swayam was adoring her all the time, loving this new side of his Siren Sharon. She loved the freedom and freshness around her tonight.

Sharon was so full that she was making weird faces looking at Swayam, blaming him that because he, she was so tight from tummy because he fed her so nice stuff. Swayam chuckled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Swayam, what is that?" Sharon asked pointing at a lake like thing.

"Oh, that. That is a small lake like pool, you know, my favorite thing of this place." He said holding her from her waist while lovingly smiling at her. "You want to look at?" He asked.

"Look? I want to go enjoy it!" Sharon answered excitedly which meant one more time notorious Sharon was in way for Swayam and before he could analyze the meaning of her words, she ran off the lake.

Sharon stood there registration the depth and everything when Swayam come running to her. "You are not entering in the lake, at all!" He said sternly but Sharon just pouted and pulled his cheek.

"I will!" Sharon said and walked to another side to go inside it from the small stairs. Swayam sighed and ran towards her hoping last time to stop her but she was already half in the lake. Thanks to mighty that she doesn't wore something formal much or white. She twirled around in the water playing splash game in it. She looked at Swayam who was outside looking at her with his hands on his waist. She in a matter of fact almost ran to him, which was very difficult in water and with all her might pull his leg which caused him to get unbalance and fall directly into the lake.

Swayam and Sharon both were drenched and supposedly Swayam kept glaring at her girl who was making fun of his hairs and having fun without caring of anything. He smiled at her and picked her up from behind, twirling in water and both laughed. They both kept doing sweet nothing in water for about how long they both didn't know but yes until Sharon started feeling a bit cold.

Swayam took her towards the garden side of the amusement park and Sharon couldn't speak any further after seeing what he has done now. The garden was the most beautiful garden she did ever see. It was fully decorated like a wedding ball, each and every strand of plants was decorated with silver and golden light balls and tulips and orchid. There was a silk red colored sheet was spread in entire garden with different colors of rose petals sprinkled over it. The beautiful sky was beautiful shining with gorgeous silver stars shining. There was a small fire place in side of the place they would be sitting or might be laying because there she saw a large LCD TV settled and 2 pillows in front of it settled with a small couch, fully silk covered. Sharon was in awe. She looked at Swayam who was looking at her intently and before even thinking even once she flung herself in his warm arms and rested her teary eyed face in his neck. Swayam hugged her tightly as she did and soothed her back placing small kiss on her head.

They both lay down on the silk sheets in each other's arms, still maintaining a pleasant distance between their souls and stare towards the sky happily. They watch DDLJ and talked sweet nothings. It was indeed a beautiful night. The best date they both could thing off, making it the most amusement and special date, they kissed, making the beautiful date perfect in all the ways.

flower divider

flower divider

Today..we celebrate first year of our relationship..It was this day finally Swayam confessed..Gosh..Boys are so slow..Stupid..he took six long months to realize..Six months we were away..in a different atmosphere..with new friends..without EACH OTHER..

From childhood we were together..First family friends..then friends… best friends.. best friends forever..there was not a single thin that I didn't share with him.. or he didn't share with me..

The journey from family friends to best friends forever was only and only possible due to our parents..seriously ..Other wise I would have eaten him up..His irritating nature..His rubbish talks..his fights for no reason..used to piss me off..And his this so called special treatment was only for me..He used to be very sweet to those other girls in school,..and extra sweet to the girls in college. I wish those girls suffered from diabetes...Gawd..This used to drive me crazy…

He is one of a kind..On our farewell..I was the one who was consoling him..that we gonna stay in touch..Mumbai isn't far..he wont miss me as he will get new friends..He literally had tears in his eyes..I asked him..that what is the problem..He said..his Bff..thats me…is going away from him now..I was like Holy Christ..I never had seen tears in his eyes..At that moment..a reel of memories started to encounter me..All the birthdays spent with him..All those treats…those fights..

But still..It didn't seem anything more than friendship to me..I had a hard time raising his spirits that day…I guess I was over excited with the fact that I will be going to Mumbai for further studies..

At that time..I couldn't grasp the gravity of the situation..I didn't realize that what Swayam meant to me..what it feels like to stay away from him..miss him..

But it is rightly said, distances help to fonder love..

In those 6 months in Mumbai I had experienced the worst turmoil In life..

To begin from the very first..I was really very happy with the fact that I am going to Mumbai..the city of dreams..

I had joined a new institution..with a hope that I make new friends..form a gang like earlier..have fun and make the most of those days.. Earlier..i used to feel lonely..and left out..The DIVA never had habit of being sidelined or rejected..my friends..Swayam were always there with me..so being alone was all in all new for me.. I always stayed in the 'Swayam hai na!' world.. But now I started facing reality..

We spoke daily..skype..phone calls..but still somewhere..before sleeping..tears brimmed in my eyes..thinking of Swayam. Within a month I realized that this not gonna work for me.. I wanted to channelize my feelings..As and when I came up with them to myself..I realized that this isn't just friendship.. It was like I love him..!

Love..when I used to think of it..Swayam's image was the only thing I saw..his name on the caller ID of the phone brought a smile on the face..a blush on the cheeks..that no one else could bring..a splash of happiness whenever I talk to him..

No wonder it is said that..people falling in love are blind..I experienced it..Dashing people while walking..Smiling for no reason in the lectures..was happening to me for real..

But I couldn't tell him this..because I wanted him to realize ..a feeling called love to embrace him..

It wasn't that easy..Each new I would rise with a new hope..wiping away my tear stained face..Love can turn out to be the best when two people are completely into it..But it can worse when it is not reciprocated..But I wasn't going to lose hope..therefore each new day, a new Sharon with new dreams would emerge..

He was really missing me..It was evident from his talks..He used to get emotional at times..whenever I was stuck up with college work and couldn't talk to him for a single day..he used to call early in the morning when I usually travel for 15 mins in a cab..He calls at that time so that I can talk to him..

One fine day..when I just reached home from college..my phone rang..He had called…He never called at such absurd timings..With much hesitation I picked up the call..He said..Open the door.

I said yes responding in a jiffy..I moved two steps towards the door..and then I realized..I screamed What..on the phone..U are here??? No, no..how can you be here..what I am speaking..

Shh..Relax Shar..open the door..

I opened the door to find Swayam who was smiling like an idiot..and I stood there mystified with my mouth opened..He invited himself inside..and took me to a bone crushing hone..He stood like that for a minute..and then again looked at me with a grin..I was still trying to understand that what was going on..

He pushed my chin up with his finger in order to close my mouth..Close it, Fly will enter..he said.

Wh..Why are you here??

Arrey..I wanted to give you something..

Give what…??

Wait..let it come..

I was still on the door..He was standing beside me..A man came ..I couldn't see his face..He carried a big bouquet of red roses..due to which his face was hidden..

Soon, another one also came..He carried a big teddy bear..on which I LOVE YOU was written..looking at which my eyes widened..

Take them Sharon..it is for you..I took the teddy and bouquet and kept them on the near by table..

He then said…I have something more for you..

I questioned through my eyes..What??

He said..But before that..I wanna say something..He got down on his knees..and just said.. I love you..

He didn't wait for my answer..I immediately stood behind me…moved my hairs on one shoulder..and put me chain having a locket..on which SS was carved..It was heart shaped..

I looked at it with awe and tears in my eyes..He turned me to face him..and said.. I love you Sharon..a lot se bhi zyada ..staring right into my eyes…Gosh..his eyes..make me a victim of his innocence..I was lost..

He said..now I wanna give something else too..He bent forward..brought his face closer to mine..I could feel his breath..and he gently placed his lips on mine..initially I didn't respond..later I smiled within the kiss..and he gained entry..I pulled his hair in excitement..

And later..I hugged him tight..living the moment..experiencing paradise.

So, this is my story..a extra ordinary story in every love story

flower divider

flower divider

After the successful win in NDC.. Swayam and Sharon finaly Swaron got some time for themselves. It was so annoying to stay away from each other and that too after knowing both of them love each other the same way. Somehow Swayam managed to convince Rey to deal with the gang so that he would be able to spend some quality time with his lady love.
Since he saw her for the first time he wanted to have his first date in an egg straw ordinary way coz his ladylove was the most special girl in this entire universe so she deserves to have something special...
Swayam was thinking thinking and thinking but nothing was attacking his brain.. He thought to call Rey but realized it should be special and secret and moreover Rey could advice him as a friend but he is a boyfriend and he has to think like that... He realized something and stood up in front of mirror..

Swayam- thats the thing I was lacking in.. How stupid I am.. I couldn't even realize that I am not identifying myself... Mai Sharon ka boyfriend hone se pehle uska lover boy hoon an the fact that we are together would not change the fact that I would always be her lover boy.. No matter how our equation and relation changes it's name... I would always be th Swayam who dies on her one smile. Who adores her dance. Who could never bear her sad face. Who woulda always love to see her happy and content even if he is far from her.. Yes, this is Swayam.. The one and only Sharon's Swayam...

He stood in front of the mirror and wicked to himself smiling his way.. Coz now he knew what he has to do... 
He was nervous.coz he knew Sharon was expecting.alot from him but now he knew he has to do something beyond her expectations... 

Sharon came out from washroom drying her her and blushing.. No wonder he has the power to occupy her thoughts 24x7.. She was about to move towards her wardrobe when she found a packet on her bed.. She curiously approached towards her bed to find out what was it?? She picked it up and saw a chit 

"Open with that ravishing smile of yours which bolds me out every time I have a sight of it.."

She smiled profusely and opened the packet knowing now who sent it..."

She found a beautiful white dress inside the packet with a letter which says
"
Love

I am sorry tumhare room me binary tumhari permission ke window se kud kar aaya hoon.. But the time I saw this dress.. It was dying to be wore by you. So I pity on it and brought it here.. Although I thought to give something special to you but found out that I am world's biggest fool coz tumse zyada special to koi hai hi nahi.. So I thought to make this dress special when you will wear it.. So plz wear it for me... 

P.s- I guess I finally got the right to gift you something.. And thank god tumhara koi bhai nahi hai

Yours and only yours

Swayam

She smiled while blushing and observed that the dress was really pretty.. She liked his choice...

Sharon- choice to acchi hogi hi after all Sharon Rai Prakash ka boyfriend hai.

Saying so proudly she blushed more... She was so blessed to have him in her life..and now her prime motive was to give him what he actually deserves that is love loads and loads of love...

She picked up the dress kissed it and went to change...
Sharon got ready to leave for college.. Mote than dance rehearsals and classes she was going yo college to see him... Have a lil glimpse of him , to throw herself in his arms, to dance with him to see him smile, and last but not the least to see his reaction on seeing her in this dress... Smiling to herself she went towards her car when she found a grand white BMW standing there and a driver in neat white uniform near to it..

Driver- ma'am today I am at your service.. I have got the job to take you...

Sharon- excuse me???? I dont know you and moreover I dont need you as I have my own car.. So excuse me... 

Driver- sir was right ma'am .. He told me you would speak like that only.. Si I would like to inform you that Swayam sir has sent me..

Sharon- Swayam??? 

Listening to his name she sat in the car still wondering college ke liye Swayam ne car q bheji...

She was in thoughts of her unpredictable lover when she saw car turning to other direction instead of their college...

Sharon- what the hell!!!! Stop the car right now.. Stop I said.. Where the hell are you taking me??? What do you think of yourself?? Cant you hear me??? I said stop...

Driver started to laugh.. And Sharon was a lil scared..

Driver- sorry ma'am plz dont take me wrong.. It's just that swayam sir told me exactly how u reacted and he told me to give you this...

Sharon was alil taken a back.. She was embarrassed as she always knew Swayam knows her but it has just been proved in front of this driver.. He gave het a chit and it was written 

"love calm down.. You are coming to me only"

She sighed reading it and comforted herself. She was exited as well as worried.. Exited to look forward what was he upto and worried to b away from him.. She tried to call him but he wasn't picking up... 

At that moment all she wanted was to be in his arms, the safest place of the entire globe...

The car was running and she saw the board towards Mumbai Pune highway... 

Driver- ma'am there are few things for you in that box.. 

Sharon quietly took out the box and found her fav appy in it along with the wafers , her fav again and her tablets and inhaler and a note

"my lady, it will take you half an hour more so have something and have your tablets and a standby.. I know you will be okay coz you are coming to me but I cant risk my life na... Love you"

She smiled through brimmed eyes.. She was always stunned by his amount of love and care for her...
She was stunned to see a big farmhouse rather like a mansion.. Gate keeper opened the gate for her and says

Gk- this way ma'am...
Sharon nodded and followed the path.. It was all decorated with white orchids.. Her favs along with the roses.. The red ones...

Sharon- oh Swayam.. Why are you so perfect!!!!

She got the hint that he has planned surprise date for her... 

Sharon- not bad Mr shekhawat.. No wonder ki tum kitne romantic ho...

She reached the garden area where she saw a table elegantly arranged with two glasses and two seats.. She went to the table and smiled...

Sharon- ab to aa jao Swayam.. I am dying to see you.. 

Swayam- dont die for me ever shar.. To call me you'll have to live forever... 

And there he was.. With his lovely smile on which anyone could die.. As soon as she saw him she ran towards him.and flung into his arms... He held her tightly and kissed her hair..

Sharon- moron ho tum.. 
Swayam- kyun???
Sharon- kyunki Maine tumhe miss kiya...

Swayam- wow what a reason of I.being moron... Kya tum Vicky Nil Amar Bharat ko bhi miss karti ho??

Sharon- nahi q???

Swayam- kyunki woh sab bhi morons hain... 

She giggled...

Sharon- nahi Mr buddhu shekhawat.. Tum moron isliye ho kyunki tumne mujhe tumhe miss karne diya.. Mere paas bhi nahi aaye... 

Swayam-Oh to aisi baat hai... Chalo ab I am here for you.. Ready for punishment..

Sharon- punishment??

He nodded cutely...
Sharon- to my love aap ki punishment hai ki aapko mere liye ek gaana dedicate karna hoga.. To show your love...

Swayam- gaana??

Sharon- and you have to sing it..

Swayam- sing??

Sharon nodded and turned around and giggled.. 

Swayam- basss itni si baat.. Done I am ready...

Sharon looked at his confident face and narrowed her brows to confirm was she hearing right..

Swayam- ill defo sing for you.. Rest is your risk..

He laughed saying so.. Sharon was having the most beautiful sight in front of her that is his laughing image.. She always wants him to be like that.. 

He came to her and bend down.. 
Swayam- can I have the pleasure to continue our first official date??

She took his hand and they moved towards the table..
Sharon- waise ye arrangements and all??

Swayam- promise dear promise..
Sharon- promise???
Swayam- kiya to tha tumse ki world ka best boyfriend banke dikhaunga... I am trying to fullfill that only.. 

She looked at him with aww and blushed..

Swayam- This table is for sharon the diva..
Sharon got confused and said
Sharon - the diva???

Swayam- enjoy love there is lot more to come..
Sharon sighed as she knew Swayam was unpredictable so took a sip and enjoyed her time with Swayam...
He stood up and went to her side and she again held his palm and they walked.. 

They arrived to a room with "kishor da's " pictures all around .. He switched on the music and there was "ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si"

She smiled at him remembering their dance in college.. But the question was how did he knew about her love towards kishor da's songs... Reading her mind once again he said..

Swayam- I saw you once in kishor night...wearing a long scarf on your face hiding ur love for kishore da

Sharon- you always knew that I love kishor da's songs???

Swayam- yup... 

Sharon hugged him tight and said.

Sharon- how do you do these things Swayam??? 

Swayam- just as easily as I love you... 

She smiled still in his arms..

Swayam- abhi to its start of the day...

Sharon- what now??? 

Swayam- a lot to come your way my love .. A lot...

Sharon was excited to see war he has in store for her...

He grabbed her hand and took her to the backyard... It was so beautiful that Sharon's jaw dropped automatically.. 

And Swayam started

Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon

Sharon looked at him astonished...

Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon
Agar Tum Kaho

He held her hands and started to move on the tunes..

Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon
Agar Tum Kaho
Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon
Agar Tum Kaho

Sharon was awestruck hearing hua golden voice...

Tum Ko Bulaoon
Yeh Palkein Bichaoon
Kadam Tum Jahan Jahan Rakho

He started to spread flowers on her path...

Zameen Ko Aasman Banoo
Sitaroon Se Sajaoon
Agar Tum Kaho

Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon
Agar Tum Kaho...
He took her in his arms and slowly made her sit on the swing...
He was now pushing the swing to and fro for her... She was fully enjoying...

He saw a butterfly and ran to catch it...

Main Titliyoon Ke Peeche Bhagoon
Main Jugnuoon Ke Peeche Jaoon

Ye Rang Hai, Woh Roshni Hai
Tumhare Paas Dono Laoon

They then went to the area with flowers all around.. Sharon was feeling fresh air mixed with the fragrance of the flowers..

Jitni Khushbooain
Baag Mein Milein

He plucked a flower and gave it to her... She accepted with her cute smile and he acted as if he is going to faint..

Haan, Jitni Khushbooain
Baag Mein Milein
Main Laoon Wahan Pe
Ke Tum Ho Jahan
He again spread flowers in her path...

Jahan Pe Ek Pal Bhi Thairoon
Main Gulsita Banaoon
Aga Tum Kaho

Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon
Agar Tum Kaho...

Sharon acted as if getting bored.
Swayam thought how to cheer her up..

Agar Kaho To Main Sunaoon
Tumhe Haseen Kahaniyaan

He showed her reflection in the pond reffering her as a Pari...

Sunoogi Kya Meri zubaani
Tum Ek Paari Ki Dastaan

She blushed...

Ya Main Karoon
Tumse Baiyaan
Ya Main Karoon
Tumse Baiyaan

He first poJed himself at raja and then poked her at rani...

Ke Raja Se Rani
Mili Thi Kahan
Kahaniyoon Ke Nagar Mein
Tumhe Le Ke Jaoon
Agar Tum Kaho
Tum Ko Bulaoon
Yeh Palkein Bichaoon
Kadam Tum Jahan Jahan Rakho
Zameen Ko Aasman Banoo
Sitaroon Se Sajaoon
Agar Tum Kaho
Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon
Ke Aarzoo Jagaoon
Agar Tum Kaho
Haan, Agar Tum Kaho
Sharon-
La La La La La
Um Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm

Sharon was laughing full heartedly and it was best sight for Swayam in the entire nature.. He was successful...

He then went to her and said..

Swayam- ready for more my dear???

Sharon- more??? She got more excited and held hua arm tightly.. 

He took her to a small balcony where he had arranged a special pani puri treat for her..

Sharon- dont tell me tumhe ye bhi pata hai ki I love pani puri..

Swayam pulled his collars up and Sharon jumped in excitement.. Without giving a second thought she straight went to the table and started to have pani puri.. She was enjoying and Swayam was watching her rather star adoring her.. She realized his presence and patted her forehead.. She picked one peice and went to him.. She fed him.. And he who wasn't ready for it caught cough.. She got worried and started to rub his back. She ran and brought water for him.. He took it and after few minutes got back to normal..

Swayam- you know what Sharon ... I feel most alive when I see care for me in your eyes..

Sharon- you are alive each moment from now Swayam coz you mean life to me too...

Swayam held her hands and said lets go to final surprise...

It was dark now.. Both went to the terrace where again swayam had arranged everything romantically... The vases the candles the table and a swing under moonlight... 

They had there dinner... After that Swayam was sitting on swing back hugging sharon with both of them nuzzling closed.. Air wasnt allowed to pass be them... Both were looking at moon... With their fingers twirled and Swayam was playing with her hair strands..

Sharon- Swayam...

Swayam- hmm

Sharon- how can you be so perfect??? Tumhe mere baare me itna sab kaise pata.. My favs.. My desires.. Woh sab Jo mai hamesha secrets rakhti hoon.. Tum kaise catch karte ho???

Swayam giggled and said 

Swayam- ye lover boy ka secret hai meri jaan.. This cant be reveled... 

Sharon smiled..
Sharon- accha mat batao.. Mai bhi apni life me upcoming lovely surprises ko spoil nahi karungi.. But today from the bottom of my heart I want to tell you something...

Swayam looked into her eyes and she turned to face him and cupped his face with both her hands and said

Sharon- Swayam.. I wont deny that you are the sweetest thing happened to me ever.. But more than that I would like you to know that from the moment I fell for you there is nothing important for me than you.. There is nothing more soothing for me than your arms.. There is nothing more content to see your smile and you mean world to me... I love you and I really mean it...

She said with tears in her eyes still cupping his face.. She pulled her race towards her and pecked his forehead..

Swayam- Sharon I have no words to express..I ... I...

Sharon- dont spoil the moment in words Swayam.. Just be with me forever .. 

Swayam- I will Sharon ... I will... 

She again rested her head on her chest looking at the moon cherishing each others company..

Love , a four letter word... It has the power more powerful thans any other thing in entire universe...

flower divider
DIs_ArchAngels thumbnail

[Credits:Ash]

Lalita 

surbhi  πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—
i still remember you were my 1st friend on D3 forum
i sent you my book and OMG your reply πŸ€—
it made me so proud to have written my 1st book ever... 
you told me that girl didnt deserve my friendship and made me feel better πŸ€—
our initial stages of interaction was so good
i was so happy i made a new friends :D
and its almost going to be a year, it was sometime in sep 2012 that i met you and its such a bliss πŸ€—
your such a sweetheart surbhi :D
feels amazing talking to you
we hardly interacted to be become close friends but when ever we get to talk it feels really nice.

happy birthday surbhi <3 πŸ€— πŸ₯³
on your bithday i wish you all the happiness of the world :D may  all your dreams ans wishes be true :D
happy burthday, have a blast :D
mujhe cake zaroor dena πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ varna gift vapas le lungi πŸ˜‰

-love lalita πŸ€—

Tania

My Gaane Kii surrr...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wishing a warm and pleasant Birthday to the
Brightest and Funniest buddy I have ever known.😳
You can lighten up a room with just your smile(centrefresh smile πŸ˜†)
May all your wishes come true and you get everything that you deserve..
A VERY VERY VERY...

Tujhe kya bolun yaar...tujhse baat karna is a real treat πŸ˜‰...masti masti masti...fun is all that  you have in your talks...koi bhi tujhse baat kare...uska mood jhat se...aise [] se aise[ πŸ˜ƒ] kar deti h tu...cool tanzz ka salam gaane kii surrr ko...⭐️

tera "hum to thehre pardesi" wala update to mai kabhi zindagi me nai bhulungii...
update padhke itni hansi thi, kii mom aake boli...'iss ladki ka me kya karu??'...🀣...mom ki taraf dekha maine...and phir se start ho gayii...🀣
Tu bohot special friend h dear...love you for what you are...❀️..aise hii raha kar...Khush khush...πŸ˜ƒ
Once again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Party hard...and sun..cake ka sabse bada piece mujhe hii chahiye!πŸ˜‰

loads and loads of love
the coool tanzz😎

Nehal

Wish u very happy birthday 😊hope u hv a wonderful yr ahead and it brings a lot more success andhappiness wid it..god bless and party hard on ur spl day πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Satnam

Hey Surbhi**world tight hug**..a very very veryyy happy birthday to u!!my jaan!!missing u dude..may god bless ya n have a blasttt...meri taraf se do pi lena :P..love u mre dan u love mmmeee!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Marium
Happy Birthday, Surbhi! 

Wish you many many happy returns of the day with huge blessing of success and happiness for all your life. God bless you and may all your dreams and wishes get fulfilled. 

Surbhi you are one of the most sweetest person i have ever seen in IF! The one who comment on my works from archangels! πŸ˜† We haven't talked a lot but how much ever we have, you were a treat to have friends with. Live long, and love ya! 

Party hard and irritate others! This is your day! πŸ€£ I want my cake at any cost! πŸ˜³

Again,

Happy Birthday .

PS : I hope you like edits and dare you use it if you don't like! πŸ˜†

Love you,

From,
Marium

Ash

Happy Birthday Surbhi..have a great year ahead :)

Sakshi

hey surbhi...

Wish you a very happy birthday dear.. May all your wishes come true and you get more then you want.. many many happy returns of the day and wish you many more..

Today is your birthday
Today is your birthday
the day you were born
you turn a year older
so much and so more
Today is your birthday
your one speacil day
go out and have fun
until your next birthday.

Smile is a curve that sets
everything straight and wipes
wrinkle away
hope u share a lots and
receive a lots 4 days 2 come
happy Birthday

enjoy and have loads and loads of fun...
love
Sakshi...

Aditi

hey surbhi..
its not a long time back we became friends... infact we haven't talked too many times... but i just wanna tell you you are one of the sweetest people i met on if here... so i'll just wish you a very happy birthday... may god bless you and you may get all you dream of...
lots of love
aditi

Neeraj
Wish u happy Birthday.. Surbhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Neeraj nature2

Neeti

Hey Surbhi di,

wish you many happy returns of the day πŸ˜ƒ 
Have an awesome day and a wonderful year ahead. We havent spoken much but I know you're a very lively and bubbly person. Keep smiling and God bless!

-Neeti

Fatima

Hey Surbhi

This is Fatima.Till now we haven't interacted but hope we do soon .Today is your birthday so here's wishing you a very happy Birthday from my side.May you have loads more .Enjoy the day with your loved ones.Stay blessed😊❀️

megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday surbhi...I really really really really really really wanna talk to after hearin sooo much from dip himi nish...hope to talk to u reallyyy soon...god bless u!!! :) :)
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday SURbhi :)

i know abhi bohot kam interaction hue hai humare beech...but with time woh aur bhi gehri hogi...knowing the person u are...kya tarif karu yaar teri...once himi told ki u r one of a kind...n tujhse baat karne ke baad laga sachi MERI SUR jaisi koi nahi:)

tu friends ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai...yeh toh sab hi jaante hai...but jinse kabhi baat nahi hui unhe bhi khush karna...yeh koi tujhse sikhe...

Hasti rahe humesha n yuhi khushiyaan batati reh

dher sara pyaar n ashirwadπŸ˜†...mein tujhse badi hun

woh cake n gifts ready nahi hai...kal bhejti hun;)Edited by ShrutikaSwaRon - 10 years ago
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wish u many many happy return of the day dear...
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday surbhi 😊 😊 have a great year ahead..
God bless u πŸ₯³