TOI Article Usha Nadkarni to stay back in Pavitra

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Usha Nadkarni to stay back in Pavitra Rishta

Usha Nadkarni to stay back in Pavitra Rishta
Usha NadkarniMore Pics
Veteran actress Usha Nadkarni who recently made headlines as she decided to quit her long running show Pavitra Rishta aired on Zee TV has decided to stay back in the show.

Sources inform that Usha Nadkarni who plays Savita Tai had put down her papers and was all set to quit the show but we now hear that the Production house has convinced the actress to stay back in the show. Apart from Pavitra Rishta, Usha also has Mrs. Pammi Pyarelal in her kitty.

There were rumors that the actress was not happy with the return of Ankita Lokhande and the 18 year generation jump. So she decided to walk out of the show but the Usha has put an end to all the speculations by confirming it to TOI that she is not quitting Pavitra Rishta.

When contacted, Usha said, "Yes, I am not quitting the show. I spoke with the production house and they have convinced me to stay back. So we have amicably decided that I will continue to be a part of the show even after the generation leap and they will adjust with the timings of my other show Mrs. Pammi Pyarelal."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So she will play grand grand mother of a 20 year old?
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so she is back... guess one by one everybody willl be back😆😆