JA - WU - July 4-13 - Jalal meet Ruqaiya

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry that I was late posting today's update, but my mom is sick so I went out on her behalf picking up things for home.

Jodha Akber 
Written update
July 4 2013

Jalah on his way to Agra. His entry in palace is announce. 

Other side of the palace, girls dancing in wait of Jalah's arrival. One girl is bathing inside a pond surrounded by other women. And those people are discussing about Jalah's arrival and his first wife Ruqaiya. She is Jalah's childhood friend and he trust her to core. Guards inform Ruqaiya about Jalah coming to meet her.

Women are waiting to be spotted by Jalah, but Jalah only stare at his first wife and she stare back at him.

Other side, Jodha and her Bhabhi going through tunnel in case war break through and losses take place. Jodha learn that her Bhabhi is pregnant, but hasn't told anyone not her husband too. Those thoughts left Jodha questioning her confusion "why girls' always force to give up their happiness"

Jalah's mother (Abida Begum) welcome him with sweets, but Maham Anga taste sweet herself before passing them to Jalal. Maid stun by her action and some question her. She told them, she making sure no poison mixed. Jalah himself ask Maham Anga to feed him sweet. That hurt Abida Begum.

Jalah enters chamber of harem, where girls try pampering him, but he enter inside Ruqaiya room. She welcome with chess board with human figures. She told him that she wants continue the game that left unfinished. She questions him about going without army force. He answer her question stating she is more like friend to him than his queen. He told her that he was in Ajmer. Ruqaiya is shock.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks dear

how is ur mother now?hope she recovers soon
Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
starsanjana thumbnail
thankx hope ur mom feel better
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update, hope your mom is feeling better,  we are all praying for a speedy recovery for her.
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs
I hope ur mom is feeling better now...