Calling everyone for a big idea!

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Folks, I'm a old IF Forums member and I usually do my takes on serials I like along with our moderator Jyoti (jyoti06) who is my best friend. So far on all the serials we have watched together we've opened a episode analysis thread after every episode, and invited everyone to contribute to that thread so that we can all discuss our takes "threadbare"!

Previously on other shows we used to do daily analysis of the episodes just after the episodes finished, but that seems difficult for some people to contribute everyday after their home/official workloads.

So Jyoti has suggested that we can open a thread every Saturday discussing the events of the week and inviting posts on the serial's high and low points, suggestions and predictions etc etc. (We can all contribute to the thread over the Saturday and Sunday, which should keep us occupied too, as we while away episode-less weekends!)

I notice many of you post excellent viewpoints regularly so I was wondering if we could all gather as many others we can inform via post and PM, to start contributing to these special threads meant for episodes-of-the-week analysis.

Jyoti says she will start with this Saturday and open a topic where we can all contribute ... and thus we will have this one long post with all contributions that dissect the week's takes from everybody.

I want to ask you to please join in as we all love your posts ... and can you also spread the word to others, as many as you can.

Jyoti will start the ball rolling this Saturday and meanwhile I will try to PM as many members as I can to stay alert for the Saturday starter thread. If you can all do the same it would be wonderful. If you'd like you can just forward this post of mine via PM to as many people as you can on this forum.

See you on Saturday, and do stay alert for Jyoti's opening post on the new weekly analysis thread!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Mansi thanks for the post ๐Ÿค—

Yess guys mostly the weekends r boring without any episode .. so I thought of starting my analysis threads every weekend on Saturday where we can write down the high and low points of entire week that passed by , prediction for upcoming episodes and some weekly suggestion to the CVs which can b better for Trps ... All this will make sure that CVs before start of every week r up on their toes and do not goof up at all ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hopefully u all r going to contribute to the thread on weekend ...

Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will like to contribute...
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arya75

I will like to contribute...

Great, look forward to your posts!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I'll tell my groups of buddies in this forum n as many member as possible for me .

I think it's a brilliant idea . 
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah...it's a Kool idea...count me in
pontiacbandit thumbnail
i'm in :D will definitely join you guys!
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'll be there for sure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jyoti di, please start it soon. I'm a fan of your writing. You used to write an episode annalysis in Dekha ek khwaab every day. I used to wait for this. And I'll wait here too. Please start it soon.
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Count me in !! I am a regular at the EDT but somehow it becomes a bit busy from my side to post details and discuss on weekdays..so ya a WEEKEND  thread is a great idea .I would love to post and discuss...
Regards
Piu๐Ÿค—