TB: Alok Nath and Ravi Bhatia in Filmfarm's next!

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

After Arhaan Behll, Filmfarm's new show ropes in veteran actors - Alok Nath and Ravi Bhatia.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 | 6:04:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   1 Comments  |  860 Views

Filmfarm Production's next on Zee TV has been casting actors in a rapid manner. While the media has already reported about Arhaan Behll earlier seen in Mann kee Awaaz Pratigya, playing the lead of the show, Charu Rohtagi a known face on Indian television and who was also seen playing Parineeti Chopra's mother in Ishqzaade, will also be part of the show.

"The makers have roped in Alok Nath who was last seen in Kuch Toh log Kahenege on Sony TV. He will play the grandfather of one of the leads, while Ravi Bhatia will play Alok Nath's son in the show " said a source.

When contacted Charu Rohtagi she said, "I am doing the show but I cannot talk about it at this point of time."

On the other hand, Alok Nath opined, "Yes, I am doing the show and that is all I know as of now. I don't know details about my role as of now."

The shooting of the show is yet to begun.

Rate it for Arry!😊
Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arry is super lucky😛Again he will work with all good actors😃Hope this show will be super hit like MKAP😛TFS!!
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankx bro 😛
Arhaan will rock wid all brilliant actors 👍🏼
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing..😊

One thing I have noticed..a lot of actors say that they have signed the show but know nothing about the character..do they say yes to the show not knowing what they will do in the show??😕
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊..but shoot not yet started😭...dont know still how long will have to wait to see MR BEHLL in action again ..
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ahnaf!😊