Saraswatichandra-WU-1/7-The red herrings of future

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai
And so somewhere a lovestory is beginning and somewhere a lovestory is at its throes and somewhere two people are all set to destroy both these love stories

So in the middle of a Gujarati Monsoon Karwachauth, we get to see some light moments between Danny and Kumari...

Badimaa is confronting Kumari on her whereabouts...But Dannybaba intervenes and saves her saying that he had taken her for shopping as he did not know where to shop (Accha..in the middle of the night you wanted to shop😆) Badimaa believes him and says that it was fine and he can ask for any help he needs (Hmmm Kal ko aapki beti ka haath mangega..de doge??😛) and tells Kumari to help her out in the kitchen...She goes and Kumari apologizes to Danny who refuses to accept an apology from a stranger (hmmm flirting chalu!) Kumari asks why stranger...Danny tells her that she feels offended even when he is teasing her then she is a stranger...Kumari smiles and Danny asks for being friends...Kumari again asks for forgiveness and he smiles at that...

Saras and Kumud ...Saras gets into his favourite activity of removing hair from her face😛 and then they get tooo... eating,😆...and Kumud feeds him..and by mistake feeds him Chili. She tries to go to get water for him but he stops her and in the process the pearls in her bangles disburse on the ground Saras apologizes and tells her not to leave him...Kumud tells him that she is not going to leave him ever..Kumud then eats the food herself and tells him that she wants to suffer the same as him (Haye Haye..ye kya ho raha hai...Sab galat galat indications aa rahe hai...pearl scattering, Kumud suffering the same as Saras...) and that she will be standing by him always..They again promise each other...

In Dubai Sunny is trying the phone of Saras's phone who is all lost in gazing at Kumud...LN is getting angry and so is Mr. Lal( he is actually getting LAl LAl!!) Goooeyman sprinkles salt to the wound and keeps on saying what if Saras doesnot come !1

In Ratnanagri..Guni finally decides that she needs to see her elder daughter and is almost on hte verge of finding Saras and Kumud who hide from them...Kusum sees them but Kumud tells her to take Guni away and Kusum does take her away on some pretext...

In Dubai inspite of various requests from LN  to postpone the meeting Mr. Lal refuses and decides to break the deal...he calls the deal off...(tell me one thing, Saras is saying that he will be gifting his dad with the merger..didnt he know that the meeting is happening right now??😕) Kumud is now all teary and tells him not to leave her but to take her along with him😕 Saras says he will ...as the most beautiful bride 😳

Kumud and Saras are again exchanging their avowals and they hug😳 as Kumud calls him Saras...

In Dubai LN is all depressed and angry with Saras and is drinking and Goooeyman is putting adding more salt to wound...and finally LN loses it...Goooeyman tells him that Saras is with Kumud...LN is disgusted and says that even I was in love and married you but I never committed this kind of deeds...He says he is ashamed of his son He says everything is finished (Accha??? with one deal everything is finished?? Imagine how that boy must have felt when his mother left him because of you😡 his life was finished😡)
Saras departs from Ratnanagri ...Kumud starts crying...

Precap : Saras has his mother's suicide note where Saraswati has referred to LN about his affair with Gooeyman (O God!! Saras is never going to forgive his father..and now again his distrust in relations is going to come back!)

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsanjana thumbnail
thanks sru for the wu...first time i am first to comment
violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :) 
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Srushti! 

Saras-Kumud world as we have seen it so far is turned upside down! ðŸ˜²

Soon it will be hard to watch this show, esp. if you have a low threshold for rona-dhona! Oh no! Am sure the TRP aunties will be maha-khush...

A question - WHy did you call your WU "red herrings" - do you think these pointers will turn out false?
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
aquaprin90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...I missed the episode as I slept early yesterday...:(
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update srushti
i think saras is still running in indian time and forgot about the merger party
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4