Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
New Thread already like the title god i am getting dizzy to catch up with you gyus
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Hi nafs how is today episode
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've written a thread about Radha and Dipali on the main forum, do comment and hit the like button

-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: genger

Hi nafs how is today episode

It was good, slightly dragging the fact that Radha knows but she has not revealed yet, you know that video of Radha confessing to Madhu possibly that will only be shown end of the week, the way they are going with the confession they mean to drag it out. Unless we are lucky and we will get it by Thursday.
Lucky1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

It was good, slightly dragging the fact that Radha knows but she has not revealed yet, you know that video of Radha confessing to Madhu possibly that will only be shown end of the week, the way they are going with the confession they mean to drag it out. Unless we are lucky and we will get it by Thursday.

ok thanks !
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Nafs I think tomorrow all about Meera ji n Dr thing Wednesday day will be tuth out as now Madhu will aks Radhaji something for sure Thursday Friday that proposal to sultan from Radhji so from next week some changes they are also filling the episode with sikky n Dips more I hope we will get good conversation between SS -Madhu after madhu knowing the truth
-Nafisa- thumbnail
What I liked about Sultan today despite his mum gone into the room when he was taunted by RK he just gritted his teeth, like he used to before when Madhu looked at him, this time again, he remained cool.
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys can anyone make a long pic of SS so i can keep it as my Avatar? ðŸ˜³
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What I liked about Sultan today despite his mum gone into the room when he was taunted by RK he just gritted his teeth, like he used to before when Madhu looked at him, this time again, he remained cool.

Sultan is not impulsive and doesn't jump to conclusions as he has control on his emotions.He talks like a gentleman even though the other guy is shouting at him. The deeper you delve the more vast he becomes  And he looked so hot  in the black shirt 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

Nafs I think tomorrow all about Meera ji n Dr thing Wednesday day will be tuth out as now Madhu will aks Radhaji something for sure Thursday Friday that proposal to sultan from Radhji so from next week some changes they are also filling the episode with sikky n Dips more I hope we will get good conversation between SS -Madhu after madhu knowing the truth

You maybe right alovi, I don't like the truth dragging so much. I saw Ramona's article earlier but I confess I forgot about it. ðŸ˜†