TC - Pragati Mehra angry with Jhalak for Drashti - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by iria_luvsLindor

Hahaa...now that TC has published that lady's interview speaking in favour of DD, praises are being sung πŸ˜†...Arey, isn't this the same portal that was being shunned yesterday for putting up that gossip article? πŸ˜†...wah re wah, double standards indeed! 😳

lol. The girl who shunned that article YESTERDAY and was hell bent on insulting that site is one herself who posted Article here from same site TODAY. I don't get why are double standard people not being treated with severity? LoL
Originally posted by SayanoraVViegas

If you want to spam go to the spammers threadπŸ˜†

LOL. Why?...do you own this place?
TC made an article out of someone's tweetπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Lord! people are burning with the increasing popularity of the duo..and trying every possible way to tang adaoπŸ˜†

Its the team effort if one gets the appreciation/criticism, directly indirectly its for the both as a team.

They should watch their offscreen IVS.
Salman and Drashti never fails to praise each other and always put each other's efforts, hardwork in front of their own. Salman is the magical teacher and Drashti a sincere student ⭐️
Edited by -Misha- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

lol. The girl who shunned that article YESTERDAY and was hell bent on insulting that site is one herself who posted Article here from same site TODAY. I don't get why are double standard people not being treated with severity? LoL

First of all cheap language you use ,you should  be banned and dealt with severity πŸ˜†

If this article sounds true, then all those articles that TC published about Salman-DRASHTI-KHEMKA are true. It means KhemKa ditched Drashti because of Salman, and there is something going on between Salman Drashti. Also, Drashti is a massage girl acc. to TC.

Anything is possible in the telly/film industry πŸ˜‰...The newsportals are not crazy to put up fake news without fearing lawsuits from the celebs πŸ˜†...some friend/enemy of DD's must have tipped her off.
Lol. I don't get what does cheap stand for, for this girl that she find each and every words of mine "CHEAP", but encourages and supports them who type abusive language!
Originally posted by iria_luvsLindor

LOL. Why?...do you own this place?

You don't morally advice me thenπŸ˜†
Go tell your other fiends who were blaming me for spamming yesterday
Originally posted by -Misha-

TC made an article out of someone's tweetπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Lord! people are burning with the increasing popularity of the duo..and trying every possible way to tang adaoπŸ˜†

Its the team effort if one gets the appreciation/criticism, directly indirectly its for the both as a team.

They should watch their offscreen IVS.
Salman and Drashti never fails to praise each other and always put each other's efforts, hardwork in front of their own. Salman is the magical teacher and Drashti a sincere student ⭐️
i din saw the tweet on her profile πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Lol. I don't get what does cheap stand for, for this girl that she find each and every words of mine "CHEAP", but encourages and supports them who type abusive language!

Show me on example today were some used abusive language for you
Don't  morally contradict everything 
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

i din saw the tweet on her profile πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

She deleted it even I went  and saw before it was there and now it disappeared
Some one was bashing her