We are like this only - VruShan OS (Completed)

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
DISCLAIMER: This OS is just out of my imagination. It is to show the bond of friendship which Shantanu and Vrushika share. Read on if you like their bond of friendship. I'm sorry if you feel offended at the end of it. This is just an imaginary story.

*******************************************************************************************************

"What has happened to you?"

This message was flashing on his screen. He couldn't help but just stare at it and after few seconds just deleted the message. It was hard for him to do things like this. He knew it was wrong but he just couldn't do anything but ignore. The message was from Vrushika, his co star n one of his good friends on the sets of D3. Off late he has been behaving different with her. She just couldn't understand this behaviour of his and kept wondering what could have been the problem. It's not that she did not try but he used to avoid the topic and concentrate only on the scenes they had together. Post confession of Swayam and Sharon there wasn't any substantial scene they had together so he was relieved. But it was becoming difficult for him to avoid her. After all they were good friends.

It all started during the confession scene. They had to shoot it in different angles and there were many takes. Since it was a Swayam-Sharon scene the rest of the gang just watched it from a distance. After the shoot when Shantanu went to the boys green room and he was surprised to see all of them waiting for him with wicked smiles on their faces. He knew it! This used to happen whenever he used to shoot an exclusive scene with Vrushika, all the boys used to tease him left, right and centre and today was no different. As soon as he entered they started making weird sounds and Shantanu kind of enjoyed it. "We are not going to ask you how was it since we've seen it!" started Mace followed by the others hooting. As usual he started smiling and cut them off with a "Arre tum log phir se shuru ho gaye", "Aisa kuch nahi hai", "Who sirf ek scene tha" and stuff similar to this. But today the ragging got a bit more since the scene was the confession scene which the fans have been waiting for since so long. And the boys went on and on about the scene and went on describing it. Shantanu just kept his calm and due to his shy nature couldn't do much. Just then he got a message from Vrushika saying "Thank you". But the boys pulled his phone and read the message before he could reply. "Bade thank you messages aa rahe hain aaj kal" Archie exclaimed and again everyone started their banter. Shantanu was now angry and he just pulled his phone and walked away while the others were just standing there gazing at his reaction.
He was sitting alone at a corner and was lost in deep thoughts. "Is there really something between us? NO! We are friends. Gosh these scenes are just deviating me from my work. I need to be professional. I should concentrate on my work and help Vrushika to concentrate and improve on herself. These people are just too much sometimes. But what if everyone thinks the same? What if Vrushika gets to know this? She'll feel awkward and I don't want such things to happen. She's so innocent and doesn't care about such things but yeah what about others? I guess I need to solve this on my own." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He usually does this when he is taking a strong decision. "Fine! I will stop talking closely with her. Only discussions regarding the scenes and that's all. I know she'll ask me what's wrong and why all this but I can't tell her and I have to do this." he said and got up to leave.
From that day she was worried. She had no clue as to why was he behaving this way. He was never like that before. He was Shantanu Maheshwari! Her savior. He was so supportive and helping right from the beginning. He always made sure she does well, she speaks up in the interviews, she practices more and she does her scenes well but now he is totally changed. And today she had to find out why.
She found him playing with his cell phone. She stood behind him "Shantanu!"
He was startled and turned back. He couldn't look into her eyes. "Kya hua hai tujhe? Tu theek toh hai?" she asked him looking into the eyes. "Do din se dekh rahi hoon, Baat nahi kar raha hai bas scenes ki tayyari karte rehta hai. Kya hai yeh sab? Aur haan main jawab sune bagair nahi jaaongi!" she demanded.
"Vrushika chod na. Main aisa hi hoon"
"Kahaani kisi aur ko sunana. Bata kya baat hai! Maine kuch kiya?"
He just bent his head and was silent.
"Tu Swayam nahi aur main Sharon nahi. Apne character se baaha nikal aur bol kya baat hai""
"Yaar bas.. Actually people are talking about us"
"Toh? Achi baat hai na" she asked not understanding the reason.
"Arre waisi waali baat nahi. They are linking us together" he sighed
There was a silence for few seconds.
"Toh? Tere behaviour ko isse kya?"
" thought if we could lessen our talks then maybe.."
"What?!" she cut him in between. "This was the reason? Its such a silly one!"
"C'mon Shantanu u are more experienced than me in this industry and it is common. And moreover you and I know what relationship we share. We are friends and that's all that matters. Why do you think about what others might think about us? I'm really disappointed with you!" she said and left even after Shantanu tried to stop her.
For the first time he felt like an idiot to have taken such a stupid and baseless decision. What she said was right. All that mattered was the relationship they share and its not going to change ever.

The next day they had a trip to Imagica. Everyone boarded the bus and there was chaos all around. Shantanu looked up for Vrushika but she was not looking at him. She simply ignored him. She was hurt and he knew it. Now it was time for him to say sorry and cheer up her mood. He tried to sit beside her in the bus but the conditions didn't favour him much. As soon as they got down everyone was moving here and there and greeting each other. It was like meeting a huge family. All the while Shantanu tried talking to Vrushika but in vain. Vrushika ignored him on purpose and was enjoying her trip. Since there were cameras all around he found it difficult to reach out to her. Post lunch when finally they were given some time to freshen up, he caught hold of her and took her to a place where they couldn't be seen.

To be continued? Do let me know if you want me to continue this one :)
This was written on a special request raised by my islanders Pragya and Priya. So P2s don't throw chappals if this is not what you wanted. There is still a part 2 for this if people like it so kuch bhi maarna ho uske baad maarna πŸ˜†

PS: It's not gonna be a romantic kind of a story πŸ˜† (sorry for disappointing)
Edited by nami2811 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yepee yepee first time kisi os pe first comment kar rahi hoon...

Nami guru ji pranam πŸ€—
Dis one was very different i liked ur thought behind it.. Ur last os was a very romantic one but dis one is totally different 😊
I liked how u thought of writing about der real life n den merged it with d one day trip it was Gud to read it...
Mast tha loved how vrushi came up to him n asked Wats d matter full haq se 😳
Ur really an amazing writer guru ji πŸ‘ πŸ‘ it was awesome to read..
Now lookin forward to Wat happens further.. Pls continue n update soon..Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey NamiπŸ€—

Such a cute & adorable OS...Loved the beginning from confession scene shoot ..

Boys teasing tannu...& he is getting affected by vrushika n team's teasing...

awww...his decision to stay away from her ...unknowingly he hurt her...

Loved the way u hv mixed real life situation...V-Day tripping...with ur imagination

Can't wait for next partπŸ˜ƒ

Luv
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
realistic😊 and justsuperb... pls continu😊😊😊e
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont like linking real life actors together blike that cause it is not proper i feel.
dont mean to offend you, but that is how i feel.

anyway---your writing skills are good.
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW this is really cute and seems realistic as well specially after watching the V tripping today.πŸ˜‰
Please continue and PM me as well.πŸ˜ƒ
amipatel2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cute and adorable os n loved the blushing Shantanu
Helloo_Vrushaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nami its awesomeπŸ‘
loved it yaar
loved how vrushika asked
pls continuee deaπŸ˜ƒ