Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
HAY Y'ALL :)

I loved the ending, it was so cute! But I wish they showed Agasthaya propse to Meera. Oh well.. I still loved the ending :) It was a good one. Even though I am sad the show ended...at least it had an awesome ending and didn't leave the show hanging or give it a stupid ending.

I loved how Balraj got slapped and the Nandini-Neil relationship. Last episode was really cute and made me teary on the sad parts. The actors have done a perfect job and the show couldn't have had any better actors for the characters. I loved everyones acting and I will miss the show so dearly. This was one of the best shows ever, I wished it went on longer though.. but I loved it as long as it lasted.

Also, it was awesome connecting with you alll cuties on this forum! Will misss posting here, and see ya cuties some time :)

Hope you cuties have an awesome blessed time ahead and take care!

Muah xoxo

-Lionessxo

Edited by Lionessxo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am furious at the ending 
They should have shown a happy ending for meerya too and the baby 
He doesn't even have a name -.- 
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
will surely miss this show and the actors as well. hope they come back with Season 2 someday.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
good topic.   I second all your comments 👍🏼

will miss the best show in recent years.   shame it ended in short span.

Lionessxo thumbnail
yeaa true.. they should have showed Agasthaya-Meera and also named the baby atleast -_- but oh well...

& Yeaa they should come with up with a season 2! I would LOVE to seee these characters back :D

& thank you! :) xx
starsanjana thumbnail
i wish agastya and meera ended up togerthe nevertheless a good ending
Lionessxo thumbnail
yeaa I wished that too! Oh well, it was still a good ending :)
ipkviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@TM I agree with what all you said. This is such an author backed story with nice screenplay, and very fine performances from all actors. It is sad to see such a show ending like this in a short span when there are so many crap to average shows moving on fine. well, this show too had some negatives but not as much as it deserves this. Just cant gauge audience' perspective on choosing shows. This stands out from bunch of typical, over the ages styled shows and those that are throwing mere romantic stuff with not enough conviction on the story.
Despite the low performance per trp meter or rumored differences between channel and PH, PH tried to close most of the threads in a quite decent way. I respect PH for this.

although some feel that Agasthya and Meera should be shown as together, I think makers did better as they did given the short time they have. In case of Neil, Nandini, they've a bond from the past and showed both past and current already from few episodes, there is some groundwork, so it all makes sense to show them together. But, when it comes to Meera, she has a past that she has to get over with and Agasthya is a different personality and bonding them together is better to be shown across few weeks. So, rather just adding a non-convincing patch uniting them at the end, I felt its better to leave it at that.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The ending of the show was good, when you consider that it had to be wrapped up in a hurry.    I am really sad this show did not run for a longer period of time...it was so much better than the crap shows which go on and on for years!    I loved the sets, the cast, the plot...everything about it...I shall miss this show very much!

The PH is to be appreciated for ending it as they did...with as few loose ends as possible.   I only wish they had mentioned something about Nandini's father...otherwise, the ending was very well done.

All in all a good show...even though it lasted just a few months!
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
again good point of views from all of you above.

in fact my eldest sister said, the writer of this show is very good in writing so thanks to script writers also.   it is actually channels loss.