Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Zoya and Billi's fight is gonna be like sau sonaar ki, ek lohaar ki...billi will bite the dust

exactly ๐Ÿ˜‰
ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just hope that rhis happens.
bheegi thumbnail
Agree Shrishti...

made a similar post:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3644459
catfight thumbnail
tumhare muh mein dairy milk๐Ÿค—
hope this comes true
yaar tumhare post padke todha positivity aa gayi mann mein
nahi toh vo TB walon ne meri jaan le li thi๐Ÿ˜ก

youth_showsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

Why did Asad believe that Billi when she failed to show proof? This script sucks big time. No human being is as dumb as Asad and that is purely because the PH wants to attract viewers who only looks for sadistic drama instead of logic.
Please stop this best friend rant. No one trusts /loves their best friends more than their soul mate

when did asad asked billi to show proof?๐Ÿ˜• 
its not about trusting ur soul mate its about believing on d basis of facts ๐Ÿ˜Š

just imagine if billi wasnt evil and zoya would have kept blaming her may b due to jealousy
nd asad trusting her finds things on his own wouldnt dt mean u dont trust ur friend? f billi ws innocent later she comes to know asad doubted her wouldnt dt create a prob in friendship?

if u trust 2 ppl equally then only facts n proof can help u to chose a side๐Ÿ˜Š nd here zoya wasnt able to proof anything n i repeat billi has never given asad any chance to suspect him rather tried to gain his attention through sympathy๐Ÿ˜Š
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

oh zoya and asad should unite as fast as possible iam feard of ayan and zoya track allah miya plz machao๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ayaan zoya track wont come its highly imposible even f it comes it will b only one side love
i.e ayaan will love zoya not the other way round๐Ÿ˜Š
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

I am not sure whether it wld be one month,  I guess it will be less. Asad-Zoya will unite in Ajmer thats for sure. All articles have stated that and the shoot itself indicated that. too much of gloom will wither away the audience so that has to end.

The confrontation scene betn Zoya-Tanveer is the biggest indicator that Asad-Tanveer nikaah is just Tanveer's dream๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I guess Tanveer will blurt out her scheme being successful and Zoya will then challenge her that she will unmask her evil face. ( Possible that Asad overhears some bits)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Pushing over the cliff, possible since the pics showed hilly area๐Ÿ˜†.  Dilshad will never ask Asad to marry Tanveer, she has already asked her to leave the house! Remember all articles said Dilshad will chose Tanveer but it was ZOya!๐Ÿ˜ณ  It seems there is some big surprise planned out which is why the media is banned.

Importantly in TV shows, the vamp NEVER marries the HERO so that this is false.๐Ÿ˜† Tanveer is not even 2nd lead or lead Vamp like Razia. Not convinced abt the late shoots since PH have to send the CD to Broadcaster and the programming head will clear it. They do have 48 hours or more as a contractual deadline and all channels always keep a bank of episodes. It is possible that certain scenes missed getting shot or CVs want to add some scenes as per audience feedback.  Everyone wanted a sulking Asad so here he is. Feel happy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.  This will redeem Asad too.

Since the TRPs have been so good, the outwiting game of Zoya-Tanu will now begin. In the end there will be grand nikaah of Asad-ZOya which will give Zee+Gul best TRPs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and they wont want to miss it. Zee will happy allocate special nikaah budget too๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

glad to see u so positive
exactly wt i am trying to say billi will b planning to marry asad but it will remain a dream forever
nd its confirmed todays episode was shot yesterday till late hours like 2 am ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

yeah asya nikah will b a dhamaka dts y media is banned from sets๐Ÿ˜Š
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

when is the 200th episode...

2nd august๐Ÿ˜ณ
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Hope Gul will not follow the Asveer marriage track... It will be all the more negative and messy if this happens...

it wont happen dont worry๐Ÿ˜Š
youth_showsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archi02

I just hope that rhis happens.

i hope so too๐Ÿ˜ณ