Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karenina thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The text looks amateur but the graphics are surreal. Reminded me of Inception though.

250+ crores is on the cards.
epic and bollywood don't go together
such an over-used word to describe something thats okay
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, may be go to Krrish and say why so serious? , lets put a smile on that face of urs 😆... 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Krissh 1st look trending on twitter 4 3 three days cnt wait 4 the trailer!!!😃
Omg this surely gonna cross 200 crores. Then another 150 crores plus will be bang bang
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I get too much "wanna-be Christopher Nolan feel" from Krrish 3. 

Anyways, it looks cool! 👍🏼
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!!
Loved Krishhh...
Waiting for Krrish 3.

Originally posted by: AbhiyaDewaani

Wow!!!
Loved Krishhh...
Waiting for Krrish 3.

ishpa kaise hai. I am ur fb wala bhai. Call me ady
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am excited. Poster looks good..different and interesting that's why I like it. It's not your typical superhero film poster where the superhero is saving the girl. You have a poster here which makes you think because there's so much going on. 

Duggu is gonna be back in the game with this film. Watch out Salman and Ranbir..Duggu's film will be no. 1 most grossing film this year am sure. 

I just wish the actresses were not PC and Kangana these girls suck at commercial films. PC ruined the first Krissh for me..she's hella annoying with her superficial acting. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

Am excited. Poster looks good..different and interesting that's why I like it. It's not your typical superhero film poster where the superhero is saving the girl. You have a poster here which makes you think because there's so much going on.

Duggu is gonna be back in the game with this film. Watch out Salman and Ranbir..Duggu's film will be no. 1 most grossing film this year am sure.

I just wish the actresses were not PC and Kangana these girls suck at commercial films. PC ruined the first Krissh for me..she's hella annoying with her superficial acting.

hrithik was always in the game just slowed down little after dhoom 2. But he gonna rock now. Dhoom 3 can beat krissh 3 i think