PR TRR this week 2.5:Mod note pg7

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
PR This week TRP get 2.5

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2013/06/trp-grp-ratings-from-16th-june-2013-to.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Arvi reunion track is working. People like ARVI scenes a lot and that's why we get this increase ...
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, Arvi reunion ka magic chal Gaya πŸ˜ƒ...Need to get Arvi married otherwise audience will get irritated by the dragging. 
arvifanalways thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Arvi reunion track is working. People like ARVI scenes a lot and that's why we get this increase ...

So true, I will watch the episode 100 times when Arvi get married
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvifanalways

So true, I will watch the episode 100 times when Arvi get married

Very good.πŸ˜›
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
These are the reasons increase in TRPs

So, Onir revelation, Archana slaps Onir, ArVi scene, ArMan scenes and their concern for Purvi, Soham love for her sister and bring her back home, Arjun slaps Onir,  Archana and Purvi scene, Onir positivity and  sacrifice for Purvi, ArMan dance. Seems like everything worked without promosπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Team afford

Edited by SaifdeIPKKND - 10 years ago
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx...

punir n onir ka magic...I loving it...

n also peoples like...archu-soham, soham-purvi bondingggπŸ˜ƒ 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arvifanalways

Wow, Arvi reunion ka magic chal Gaya πŸ˜ƒ...Need to get Arvi married otherwise audience will get irritated by the dragging. 

So true. Last week whole episode & story run without any dragging. People are fed up dragging story. People saw that story is now smoothly & no dragging that why they again interest. That why TRP is increase. If this happen continue surely they will get more TRP.

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaifdeIPKKND

These are the reasons increase in TRPs

So, Onir revelation, Archana slaps Onir, ArVi scene, ArMan scenes and their concern for Purvi, Soham love for her sister and bring her back home, Archana and Purvi scene, Onir positivity and  sacrifice for Purvi, ArMan dance. Seems like everything worked without promosπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Team afford

Obviously I agree with U. No doubt what U mention this. Obviously Team afford. Last week whole episode & story run without any dragging. People are fed up dragging story. People saw that story is now smoothly & no dragging that why they again interest. That why TRP is increase. If this happen continue surely they will get more TRP.
arvifanalways thumbnail
How can I forget that Arjun slapping Onir hard was also last week, I enjoyed that episode thoroughly πŸ˜ƒ... Maza aa Gaya πŸ˜† Edited by arvifanalways - 10 years ago