Saraswatichandra-WU-27/6-Pyaar ek Ehsaas

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And aaj toh kya Pyaar ki baarish hui hai
And me sitting on that baarish wala cloud

Watching the two love birds getting all wet in rainshower

anyways Kind of reminded me few selected lyrics of the song from the old Khamoshi movie "Humne dekhi hai inn aankhon ki"

Sirf Ehsaas hai isey ruh se mehsus karo,
Pyaar ko pyaar hi rehne do koi naam na do

Pyaar Koi bol nahi, Pyaar aawaz nahi
Ek Khamoshi hai sunti hai kahaa karti hai
Ye na bujhti hai na zukti hai na thehri hai kahi
Noor ki boond hai sadio se bahaa karti hai

*Sigh* so beginning with the update

So it starts with Kumud getting all emosssional  on hearing Guniyal talk...Guniyal comes to her and tries to pacify her but Kumud is all emotional and says that nothing would be the same..I would be not in my room, not with you...She is crying and then Badimaan and Kusum also come and Kumud hugs them and cries again...

Saras has turned interior decorator and has decorated his room full of Kumud's pics...he calls her for video chat and realizes that Kumud has no electricity in Ratnanagri...and her lappie is on battery...He tells her that he has a surprise and shows her around the room...She is overwhelmed and says that it is more beautiful than her dreams...Saras then chides her saying that how come since you said you liked bright colours and metal material...Kumud is all embarassed and Saras tells her that he knew she was lying...She asks how... (Arrey pagal...he had the width of your Kamariya stored in his brain in the one time you met him...even without seeing your face, he knew it was not you...when Kusum came under your disguise...So ye toh banta hai na) Saras says that the girl who likes to sees lamps floating in water is not going to like bright and loud colours...she is going to want peace..and he knows she likes everything about her house which has wood furniture..so he has made the room exactly...Kumud is overwhelmed...He says that he has learnt to look at the world with her eyes...The battery is running out and Kumud is worried that he wont be able to see or hear her...Saras says that it is not possible as she lives INSIDE him...(Awww...that is so cute...feels like Voldy's horcrux inside Harry🤣)
The battery runs out and they both place their hands over their own screens feeling each other's presence (Loved how thye showed Kumud's reflection on the lappie)
Guniyal comes to call Kumud for dinner and Kumud shares her happiness wiht Guniyal who is also very happy for her...

It is the next day morning at Breakfast times...and Kumud comes to breakfast but learns that it is Karwachauth..so she makes some excuse of not eating and goes away...(Gujaratis dont do Karwachauth, do they??😕 Am I not a Gujarati or what!)
Gooeybai is ordering her servant for 7 main course dish and 3 sweet dish for the evening..and LN asks whats up with these many items...She tells him about Karwachauth...Saras who is listening ot this smiles and says to himself that he is enjoying staying hungry for Kumud...

Kusum is having pickles and offers Kumud ..she denies and Kusum is quick on uptake and asks her whether she is fasting for Saras...Kumud denies at first but then accepts saying that as Badimaa said, the love increases with this (Oh.I wish they would not insert such nonsense dialouges in such a good epi...Pyaar badhta hai..toh zindagi bhar bhookhe raho...!!!)

Danny overhears this convo and is all happy shappy seeing the love they share...

Saras in his office (In some horrendous outfit What is he wearing...!!🤢)
Sunny comes and offers him something to drink but saras declines..Sunny tries to tell him that he is fasting but fasting is for girls...Saras tells him that this Vrat is for longetivity and he would not be liking to have a longer life than Kumud as he would have to live without her...Sunny is stumped with this answer and is all humbled with his friend's love😳

Saras is in a meeting when Kumud calls and he receives her call...She asks why is he talking as if he has not eaten anything...Saras says that it is not so and he is sounding like this because he came out from a meeting (arrey bhai what logic is this?? were they throttling you inside?😛)
Saras asks her about her fasting..she lies...but Saras says that Danny has told her that she is fasting...Kumud finally accepts and tells him that she has now accepted him as her husband and hence she has to fast...Saras asks how she will break her fast..she tells him that by seeing his photo...Saras tells her that hte moment she will look at his photo, his photo will breath life!!
He tells her that she doesnot need to say anything as she is fasting and their love needs no words...😳

PRecap: Kumud is getting ready, she feels Saras' presence and looks behind her..and is shocked
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx shrushti..
Saras says that it is not possible as she lives INSIDE him...(Awww...that is so cute...feels like Voldy's horcrux inside Harry🤣)
(In some horrendous outfit What is he wearing...!!🤢)
@bold  he looks like some neta ji

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Loved the emoticons used.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -bornalee-

Thanx shrushti..

Saras says that it is not possible as she lives INSIDE him...(Awww...that is so cute...feels like Voldy's horcrux inside Harry🤣)
(In some horrendous outfit What is he wearing...!!🤢)
@bold  he looks like some neta ji

Thank God Bonu...Somebody got the horcrux analogy😆
And that was one ekdum stupid outfit...Whatever was he thinking that since it is Karwachauth let me select an appropriate outfit for the day😕😆
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Thanks for the WU
by the way, isn't Karva Chauth in like November or something? (i am not a hindu but I am sure it is)
If so, why is it in June in this show?