eekksss seems like we'll get some good scenes after ajmer

-iLoveKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dinner table one I think ksg is behind her
tingding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shes back. yahooo, but but but... Then what happens to the biggest twist. Kuch samajh nahin aa raha, dimak ka dahi kar diya hain in CVs ne. Jo bhi sochti hoon, usse opposite hi hota hain. LESSON: KEEP CALM AND WATCH QH:)
sgksg3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice pic ... W8ing for Ajmer track to at least start first and then all the nIce scenes when tannu takes exit from asya's life
CANNOT thumbnail
Karan and Surbhi are working hard on the set late night shooting for telecast episodes as they have to shoot some episode which were to be aired before Ajmer but they didnot shoot. The episode that aired today was shoot yesterday. They are shooting tomorrow's episode now

😃 Confirmed news.
mariya_a thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs
It's confusing because if they are shooting tomorrow episode today as we see in the picture asad must be dreaming as zoya is in the orphanage as we saw in precap unless this shoot is telecaster after Ajmer ?
Do you know when Ajmer will be telecaster and how many episodes for? Because I just want tanveer exposed ASAP this is dragging :/
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
TFS😊 i think Asad is gonna die of Zoya's thoughts😭😭😭 And his tears are killing me🤢🤢..KSG what an acting man👏👏
sgksg3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .FlamingDesire.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Karan and Surbhi are working hard on the set late night shooting for telecast episodes as they have to shoot some episode which were to be aired before Ajmer but they didnot shoot. The episode that aired today was shoot yesterday. They are shooting tomorrow's episode now</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">😃Confirmed news.</font>

I was actually thinking on the same lines ... Bcoz KSG's beard looks more grown than Ajmer track where his beard were actually looking nice on him but now it's grown so much .. I just wish KSG become clean shaven again very very very soon
geetapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys check it out clearly,this is again asad's dream that zoya is sitting with him on dinning tabke bcz as per the spoilers  karan and surbhi still shooting for the scenes before ajmer track as this is today's shooting scene and alsopls notice that asad is wearing same clothes which he was wearing in todaysepisode