aartipartyy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
agreed 
they should srsly learn to find dif songs 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aartipartyy

IKR. LIKE NOOO DON'T TALK TO ME BUT NOOO DON'T BE WT SHILPA NOOO BE MISERABLEEE like srsly gth out of here
SAME i was like half and half :/ i wanted them but i didn't want them
UNFFF RAAT KA NASHAAA<333

OHMG THAT WAS HORRIBLE I LITERALLY WAS IN A PUDDLE OF TEARS. L

@bold: WORD!
Raat ka Nasha was the thing. It was amazing<3 

Tell me about it. She made him cry a lot and in the end she was the one acting up-_- LORD! Bitches be bitches-.- I wish they just ended ti when they died together in first season. At least I didn't have to see miserable Armaan. That was the most painful thing to watch:'(
.Kiran. thumbnail

agreed 

they should srsly learn to find dif songs 

Yup and different moves. They used same dance movies for Geet, IPK and QH!
Now that you as a IPK viewer feel angry when they copy things in QH, that's what Geet fans used to feel and I was one of 'em. One of the main reasons I can never be strongly attached to IPK!
aartipartyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

@bold: WORD!
Raat ka Nasha was the thing. It was amazing<3 

Tell me about it. She made him cry a lot and in the end she was the one acting up-_- LORD! Bitches be bitches-.- I wish they just ended ti when they died together in first season. At least I didn't have to see miserable Armaan. That was the most painful thing to watch:'(

That was one of my fave AR scenes of all times :P

she made him suffer so much! She said she loved sid but she loved him and honestly her stupid logic gave me headaches :P
AGREED. honestly that would have been a meh ending bu at least it wouldn't have caused season 2 of suffering ðŸ¥±
aartipartyy thumbnail

Yup and different moves. They used same dance movies for Geet, IPK and QH!
Now that you as a IPK viewer feel angry when they copy things in QH, that's what Geet fans used to feel and I was one of 'em. One of the main reasons I can never be strongly attached to IPK!

stupid gul >.< THERE ARE SOOO MANY OTHER SONGS. 
lol i was a geet fan too sillyyy. but i wasn't such an avid watcher since i'm a gurmeet hater :P but i saw a lot of resemblances to geet from ipk and now ipk to qh
i just don't like when fans try to block it out :| like srsly you know they're similar just accept it 
.Kiran. thumbnail

That was one of my fave AR scenes of all times :P

she made him suffer so much! She said she loved sid but she loved him and honestly her stupid logic gave me headaches :P
AGREED. honestly that would have been a meh ending bu at least it wouldn't have caused season 2 of suffering ðŸ¥±

The whole time I wanted to legit slap the shitt outtaa her. So friggn' annoying she was. And God knows how her logic worked. She asked him to move on but when he was, she started getting jealous-_- Like make up your GODDAMN mind! 

Yaar it would have been sad but better than dying thousand deaths everyday with Armaan in season 2!

Anyways have you watched Suits Aarti?
.Kiran. thumbnail

stupid gul >.< THERE ARE SOOO MANY OTHER SONGS. 
lol i was a geet fan too sillyyy. but i wasn't such an avid watcher since i'm a gurmeet hater :P but i saw a lot of resemblances to geet from ipk and now ipk to qh
i just don't like when fans try to block it out :| like srsly you know they're similar just accept it 

LOL! I used to like Gurmeet but now not so much I guess! exactly. See that's my point. So many resemblances. But you know what? It's the same PH and it happens. I have stopped caring. IT doesn't matter to me anymore. These are just shows! Now I just enjoy and get over it. I'm not that attached to any show or any actor atm. I mean I like 'em but not too attached. I have realized, I have much better things in life than to worry about these people!-_- Right now, QH is awesome and it's got an amazing story. I'll enjoy till it lasts and then move on. I hate how they don't give us too many AsYa scenes though. There are times when we don't get any AsYa scene at all:( But still they are doing pretty good in TRPs. They were about to beat DABH! So I'm ahppy:D
aartipartyy thumbnail

The whole time I wanted to legit slap the shitt outtaa her. So friggn' annoying she was. And God knows how her logic worked. She asked him to move on but when he was, she started getting jealous-_- Like make up your GODDAMN mind! 

Yaar it would have been sad but better than dying thousand deaths everyday with Armaan in season 2!

Anyways have you watched Suits Aarti?

IKRRR. like you can't have him but you want him but you don't want him but no one else can have him?? UHHH wth like srsly this bitch was bipolar :P

tru dat. honestly i skipped most of s2 because i couldn't bear it

nooo i don't! i wanna start tho :P 
.Kiran. thumbnail

IKRRR. like you can't have him but you want him but you don't want him but no one else can have him?? UHHH wth like srsly this bitch was bipolar :P

tru dat. honestly i skipped most of s2 because i couldn't bear it

nooo i don't! i wanna start tho :P 

I have cried so much for this show like its crazy!:(

Dude do please. It's amazing. Harvey Spector is the BOSS!😎 I love him and MIke's a cuttiee<3 Their next season is coming out two days before my bday i.e. on tuesday. I'm excited:D
aartipartyy thumbnail

I have cried so much for this show like its crazy!:(

Dude do please. It's amazing. Harvey Spector is the BOSS!😎 I love him and MIke's a cuttiee<3 Their next season is coming out two days before my bday i.e. on tuesday. I'm excited:D

same :( as much as i've cried for IPK and MJHT :P and even KMH.

ok imma see if i can find it online and i shall watch!