Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Its gud our CC's shared atleast angelic fans got to know there are places exist in IF where angel ji nt shrine and people nt blindly follow their brtual honest Angel ji...but why they demand frm others to blindly worship their angel.. I apperciate her acting in ipk.. But in cc i did nt find her applleing.. Her offscerne persona totaly put me off.. So i think according to angelic fans nt blindly follow their angel is crime
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

reactions yahaan aaye lekin asar CC forum mein hua😆😆
we became phamous😆

I am sprinting fat behid u. will go ther too after this. My but you girls are faaast ...😉
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cathu

Its gud our CC's shared atleast angelic fans got to know there are places exist in IF where angel ji nt shrine and people nt blindly follow their brtual honest Angel ji...but why they demand frm others to blindly worship their angel.. I apperciate her acting in ipk.. But in cc i did nt find her applleing.. Her offscerne persona totaly put me off.. So i think according to angelic fans nt blindly follow their angel is crime

Don't worry Cathu, it will take some time for angel fans for reality in sink in..nobody really thinks of her or her acting very highly. she is highly over rated as an actress.. she was good as Khushi in the begining,but totally repetitive towards the end.. In CC less said the better, below average..
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hari DP 🤣 🤣

Pallavi..barun metabolic rate is very high 🤣
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: -barunoholic-

hari DP 🤣 🤣

Pallavi..barun metabolic rate is very high 🤣

ab dekho bhai.. mera Aj vapas agaaya😛.. I cant seriously change it
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hari..bt why anuj DP?? 🤣
n whos Aj?
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok to angelic fans salking us i want to share and confess few things abt angel ji.. I was adrent and crazy fan of Mjht too.. But to be honest Mayak and nupar jodi my favorite.. I was bored with smart , gunjan scene usually bt i like smart gunjan too.. Bt fav jodi was myank nupar.. Acting wise sanaya ji ok ok.. Initaly it was average bt she improved wid time bt here again Rati overshadowed sanaya ji becoz she was much apperciated than sanaya ji.. Myank,nupur jodi luved more by pepole than smart gunjan.. Whn ipk started i did nt watch it frm begining.. But i admitted i intersted in ipk due to sanaya .. But whn i saw khusi doing Ott.. I did nt watch further.. Becoz i already watched same chrachter in geet.. Later i intersted in show only due to Asr chrachter..but yeah sanay justic wid her chrahter too,.. Luved her as khushi.. Now in CC.. I start watch show just for her but totaly disapponted .. She could nt deliver freshness in her chrachter and chanchan is just modern avatar of khushi, same expression, same khushi hangover.. Above all show is totaly crap..
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: -barunoholic-

hari..bt why anuj DP?? 🤣
n whos Aj?

I like him and our stalkers like him too..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

but I couldnt keep it for long as I saw my favourite Ajith ( tamil actor) with a camera.. 😳
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harhem

I like him and our stalkers like him too..🤣

but I couldnt keep it for long as I saw my favourite Ajith ( tamil actor) with a camera.. 😳

harhem jin oluck to see your kalu maral ... by then you changed it ;(
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cathu, why are u being so apologetic and diplomatic..
CC is s utterly crappy show with with zilch acting by cast except initially by Supriya ji..
flawless was good as Khushi only in the first few months, later intolerable.
If you ask anyone now, people remember Barun and ASR not her OTT kamedy