Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KittenRose

See when she says she misses him or mera barun i feel the same as what Akshay or Karan says about him, why people gives more stress when she says this. She is his costar, they have a friendship beyond that. Why this much coloring?

call me whetever but i dnt like her Barun jaap..we knw the reality.. Concerned people know the reality .. Monaya and Barmeen friend wid each others.. But people precieve at own way.. There is no doubt large section of people precieve in different way.. There issue start.. I feel she shd be little careful while speaking on this matter.. These thing can directly indirectly effect on other person's life and marital staus
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cathu

call me whetever but i dnt like her Barun jaap..we knw the reality.. Concerned people know the reality .. Monaya and Barmeen friend wid each others.. But people precieve at own way.. There is no doubt large section of people precieve in different way.. There issue start.. I feel she shd be little careful while speaking on this matter.. These thing can directly indirectly effect on other person's life and marital staus

for an argument sake, i would say why would she take care of that part, when everything is in good shape with her friendship and in her PL and his PL, then why would they take care about the people who rumors about them and why would she be scared to take the name of his friend. all these are from her POV.

Now, i understood what you are saying and why you said this. See dear, these people will find one way or other to do their daily  practices. Even if they keep quiet, they find out wrong  meanings😆
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KittenRose

for an argument sake, i would say why would she take care of that part, when everything is in good shape with her friendship and in her PL and his PL, then why would they take care about the people who rumors about them and why would she be scared to take the name of his friend. all these are from her POV.

Now, i understood what you are saying and why you said this. See dear, these people will find one way or other to do their daily practices. Even if they keep quiet, they find out wrong meanings😆

no m talking frm someone's prespective.. Will pm u.. Kya karu i have to already pending msg to reply.. I hve to study for exam. Toh isliya late ho jatea hai reply karnea.. Sorry if it late.. But will pm u.. Plz bear with late reply becoz i hve already pending pms to reply to u..
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No problem catherine you know me very well, it is absolutely fne.
verisimilitude thumbnail
This is special for roberta

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
wud we be allowed to post Team Sobtians post on main forum with this interview... i think mods will close it right..😕
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail

Originally posted by: harhem

This is special for roberta

wow👏 my bunny boy
roberta😕🤣

verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

wud we be allowed to post Team Sobtians post on main forum with this interview... i think mods will close it right..😕

Dont do that riti.. dont make them say it as Sobti forum again.. let it be in MT. 
If anyone is intested let them search and come for it /
Edited by harhem - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: harhem

Dont do that riti.. dont make them say it as Sobti forum again.. let it be in MT. 

thats what i was thinking... i dont want to post it in BW forum..okays since it is already shared in Movie thread...I think I will just share it in FC..😊...will confirm with rashmi di once...
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
harem ji
dekh lo gi sub ko dekh lo gi😈