Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi TBPians 🤗

We all know whats most special on "23rd July" 🥳
Our TBP will be completing its 1 year on that day  Its almost 1 year 😲 Time Passes So Soon...😲 ya u heard it right...time really passes so soon...So we need to work quickly to make our 1 year celebrations bigger,grander,greater 🥳
This time we decided that everything will be done by Members...👍🏼 Its completely you all who gonna work to make this celebrations Grand and Big 😎 That does not mean we gonna run away 😆 We will be here to guide you all 🤗

So what you all are waiting for??? 😎
Now SIGN-UP quickly to work for the 1 year celebs 

But some things to remember before Signing-Up:

1.Its more important that u must be ACTIVE till 23rd July
2. Come out with craziest IDEAs for Celebrations

I do not have much rules...just be Active 😳😆 and also while signing up...pls mention few ideas and also mention in what way u can help...like whether u can help with writing or graphics or any other thing 😃

Lets All Make it a Bigger One 🤗

Regards,
Roshini
-On Behalf of Juls, TBP DT 

Edited by Roshini1494 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes guys! It's all up to YOU this time! Come out with the craziest of ideas, nothing is stupid or pathetic, everything is accepted! Okay, this sounds a bit salesman type but seriously, you have to do whatever you want to do.

You've been part of a few celebrations so you know the drill, right? But still, worry not! We are always here to help but this time, DT will be taking a back seat. Oh we'll be watching all from the shadows...mwahahaha!

Jokes apart, please do volunteer. More the merrier, right! Also, you'll be given out responsibilities so please don't back away from them. They won't be too scary...more the people, lesser the work load and stuff. But it's all for TBP and it's all basically for you so co-operate? :P
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm in! 😃

Ideas: A 1 year siggy contest, OS contest, (non-canon OS contest, OSes based on songs, whatever you guys feel right). 

-Rae
momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I'm in for absolutely anything you people assign me with. 😳
Ideas : Tons of creations for all to be worn, GIF's capturing the happy and sad moments, VM's reliving the entire S1 and S2 that marks its beginning with the introduction of characters and then moves to the emotions we have gone through the entire TBP journey, there can be a big GRAND thread inviting the entire I-F and what not. This can be turned into something extremely exciting. So looking forward. 
.serenade. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im in for this! I can help u all with whatever u ask for! :)
Ideas: Loads of sigs n gifs etc! Also write ups about the One year journey of our beloved TBP!! <33

-Sneha Edited by -Sneha.R- - 10 years ago
NightonEarth thumbnail
written about best moments so far happened in TBP . and held an award ceremony wid public voting
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
IDEA AAYA!!! 

Superlative contest!!!! 

Like, Piddi of the forum, Omi of the group, etc. And you need to say why you fave the award to the person and what qualities they have that make them suitable for the tag? 😃

-Raina
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

IDEA AAYA!!! 

Superlative contest!!!! 

Like, Piddi of the forum, Omi of the group, etc. And you need to say why you fave the award to the person and what qualities they have that make them suitable for the tag? 😃

-Raina

Raina we already had this awards in our forum once 😊
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm in. 😃

Idea: All TBPians could have the same dp and siggy on that day for a specific hour or for the whole day.
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m in

Hmmm maiss a crazy idea : well u know we had a caption contest so we can have a crazy scene contest see like
One pic and u have to narrate a crazy scene on that pic
Wholely crazy

I dont know howz the idea lol