Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh happy yet nervous aarthi...why yet to know
charmi i m waiting for this interesting promo to happen soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

great job nikki diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing Promo Nikki and Charmi! Something different and I really liked that promo though I hate Prashanth. 
Great work dearies.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love the promo, could be aarti knew Prashant was a close friend of Raj and Natash, and did not trust him.
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting promo..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Prashant proposing aarti ,aarti reject his proposal...
Waiting for updateπŸ˜‰
Thanks for pmπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sri_Radha - 10 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited my comment on pg-87πŸ˜ƒ
And also promo comment above πŸ˜³
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

There is nothing that can hinder the progress of real talent and you have proved it again Sis.You have update after a long time but who will say that you took such a long gap coz your update was just so so so superb that it makes each and every line of your update a living picture for me...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..OMG what a great talent you are...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Really I must say that you are already on the way of perfection...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved the way you have portrayed Arti's character...😳😳😳😳.each and everything that you are presenting in the description of Arti's past is just awesome. In fact if I am not wrong then this is first time when I read something like this ...I mean such a strong lady character coz I read lots of FF and OS and in all of them the male lead is very powerful and for this reason I can say it without any doubt that you are a trend breaker dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The hockey match scene is just awesome. But I loved the scene in fact the struggle of Arti to make a team in real sense. All of her team mates wanted to play for their own self but Arti made them realized that they should play like a team and in this way finaaly they moved towards the path of success and finally reached the destination also...

So finally time for Prashant's entry...OMG now my blood has started boiling...😑😑😑😑

You have done a fav job dear ..⭐️⭐️⭐️I just loved your job ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and one more thing that I am so proud of you ...πŸ€—πŸ€—

nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Charmi you know how much I hate that Kamina Prashant..😑😑😑😑.
He is just a 😑😑😑😑 for me.
But one thing I loved so much in this promo and that is Arti's saying NO to that Kamina...I am loving it...😳😳😳😳
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW Charmi with a promo like this now i can hardly wait for the next update
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm done.. I'm done !! First of all, Welcome back, Charmi !! πŸ€— I hope everything went well and that you are smiling with your great grades !! πŸ˜‰ 

Whoah... That was another fantastic one from you, Charmi !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So how should I start when everything went speechless and superb for me ?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Okay, so the whole part was about hockey team !! β€οΈ Another true inspirational part !! β­οΈ

Seriously, Raj boiled my blood too and I was like πŸ˜‘ πŸ₯± !! But Our Girl Rockzzz !! She had proved that she's a girl who can go any extent just too prove how possible she is as a human in this world !!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

From the accepted challenge, she's determined to form a team and worked with all as a team !! πŸ˜ƒ And the biggest helper for this challenge will be SS, Mansi and the whole members !! Same goes to Aman and Priya !! πŸ˜ƒ

Right after forming a team, there was a problem !! Fights between the members !!  And this disappointed SS and Aarti... And made Raj grinned wickedly !! πŸ˜‘  

It's a Yahoo ! time when Raj and Natasha came with their teases.. But, our girl has her own team back.. This time it gonna be great and Yes ! It went great !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ They WON !! πŸ˜Ž

You caught my attention all the while when I'm reading !! You write it well !! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Well done, dear !! β€οΈ

Twist.. πŸ˜² Prashant in the end !! Yash is in anger ?? Uff.. what's up ?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜•

***** PROMO *****

Great promo I should say !! πŸ‘πŸΌ I can't wait for you to reveal what's next in the box !! Super excited !! 
billieberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome promo charmi dearπŸ‘
really interesting, excited for next part😳
thanx Nikki di for helping charmi with d promoπŸ˜ƒ
thanx for d pm😊