Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
CM threw Shiv in the  Sand PIT😈  His doll in Gaon🤣🤣  But, Daadu and Alok were the best👏
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I really wonder what Shiv will say.How he will answer the question without offending his wife or sister😈
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I really wonder what Shiv will say.How he will answer the question without offending his wife or sister😈

Ostrich was looking to biwi for lifeline😉😆  All he has to say is that gaon living is not Sanchi's cup-of-tea and how she mocked Anandi😛  (yeah yeah...am dreaming that he will remind her😛)
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: umam

Maybe CVs think that J's biggest punishment is Saanchi 😈

to add to the drama - entry of G1 with the baby 😈

that sounds good after reading the spoilers-
RainbowSun thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

yooo even I m impressed 

I hope he comes back & goes along with Sanchi in Melbourne 😆

aditi- Poor Mihir- 

What abt ganga- mihir pairing-😉

aparnauma thumbnail

I think he probably will say very nicely that village life is not her cup of tea and it will promptly fall on deaf ears.

May be silly will say if her bhabhi can learn to make cakes in microwave oven she can very well learn to make rotis on chulha.

-------------------------------

If they are having B'day celebrations I think they should have joint celebrations for S and J in BH
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello GM AT😊

Yesterday ke epi main I quite dint like CM ke dialogues...that was all beating around the bush instead of the main topic - J which Alok very rightly pointed out...J ruined 2 girls ki life!!

N to an extent CM ke dialogues looked very regressive too...it was kinda putting the village life and villagers down...its not abt the difference in the thought process of village ppl n city guys...the difference is in the wierd thought process of Sa and the entire world!! 

Honestly, who will want a wife like Sa...she is self obsessed, mannerless <<badtameez in J's words>>, immature, stubborn, shallow and arrogant...Mihir is too nice yaar...I hope he is not the one taming the shrew in the end and putting up with her for life
aparnauma thumbnail
You people are such tempting company.

I think I should cut down chatting for  awhile and get my brain to work on the paper I am supposed to be working on.

Will join you  guys a  bit later
RainbowSun thumbnail
Visited colors website today- 

saw one really great comment there-

it was like this- If the director and writer is not able to cope up with the actress, it is not the actress who is to be replaced by the channel- the channel must replace the director and the writer-

😲🤣

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One point that Sumitra will bring up is...
When anandi opposes Sanchi and jagya relationship she will say that how come she is supporting Ganga and jagya when she knows that Ganga has a child and is not a virgin. She will say that when they looked for a groom they looked for someone who is not married for her and how is she repaying them back ...by making jagya marry a girl who has a child.
Anandi will be very hurt by this. 

Sumitra will  regret this when gauri will come back with jagyas child. And then thrust the child in his arms. Then what will Sumitra say? Is ongoing to be some high heat drama..leading up to gaurs entry.

I still want jagya to be with gauri..instead of Ganga cause..if there is a child involved then it's better for them to stay together but ..let's see..perhaps gauri would not want to keep the child.
I am not sure. 

Else Ganga and jagya pairing is a guarantee.