Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i really feel shes almost the same height as his but as vickiji says its d camera zooming thingy 😳 pir bhi mera dil pagal hai manne koπŸ˜†

Asad-Zoya in 'Qubool Hai': This show has two complete opposites attracted to each other, both still at a stage where they are coming to terms with the feeling. The breezy romance minus the drama makes you giggle and blush at the same time

im 5'4 so im sure she cant be like meπŸ˜†
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Karan is more than 5'6 and going by casting brackets, his height will be counted in the 5'7-5'8 bracket, even though on paper it goes 5'9. Inches are dicey. Surbhi is not 5'6 by any measuring tape until and unless ppl have some other idea of height measurements. 

Alright Vicky, I'll take your word on this.
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

i really feel shes almost the same height as his but as vickiji says its d camera zooming thingy 😳 pir bhi mera dil pagal hai manne koπŸ˜†

Asad-Zoya in 'Qubool Hai': This show has two complete opposites attracted to each other, both still at a stage where they are coming to terms with the feeling. The breezy romance minus the drama makes you giggle and blush at the same time

Surbhi ko mil lo tum aur Karan ko bhi saath mein khadaa kar lenaa. Apne aap height ki mystery solve ho jaayegi. πŸ˜†...Surbhi seedhi khadee ho toh 5'5 bhi ho jaati hai  and for men in the 5'10 and 6 footer bracket, Karan cannot be considered tall as such. He isn't. 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

I am 5'6  and let me stand with karan and surabhi..then I will tell you how tall these two areπŸ˜†
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

Alright Vicky, I'll take your word on this.

You needn't. You can confirm with the fans, provided the fans are not short themselves and not blinded in their love for Karan and Surbhi.πŸ˜†
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@shanakyasharan i think she is a couple inches shorter than karan. So, with heels she would easily level him or cross but Zoya wears flats most time. 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Surbhi ko mil lo tum aur Karan ko bhi saath mein khadaa kar lenaa. Apne aap height ki mystery solve ho jaayegi. πŸ˜†...Surbhi seedhi khadee ho toh 5'5 bhi ho jaati hai  and for men in the 5'10 and 6 footer bracket, Karan cannot be considered tall as such. He isn't. 

u think wen i meet them im talking abt the height?πŸ˜†ksg sure gonna be raped by the crazy meπŸ˜†
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever it is 
She is taller than me VDC πŸ˜†
#JEALOUS πŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
but i thought she was shorter 🀣 πŸ˜†
crazy4ksg.sgksg thumbnail
Surbhi is definitely 5'7" bcoz KSG is little more than 5'9" and she looks 2inches lesser than KSG and I think KSG said 5'4" bcoz JENNY is 5'4" so he remembered that