Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My Dear NBTians and all the Little Nanhis out here (all those who are still in school/ college qualify for the post of Little Nanhi πŸ˜‰),

None of us can ever forget the first time Mohan met Nanhi, right??? And the way she extended her hand and he jumped back as though she was pointing a gun at him. πŸ˜† Yes, that's how afraid he was of relationships at the time. And yet, how easily Nanhi tore through all his defenses.

We know how she did it. It was her guileless smile, her innocent friendship and a love so pure that proved to be Mohan's undoing. A love so simple and spontaneous, and yet so difficult to comprehend. Even Megha says - "inn dono ke rishtey ko shayad mai bhi kabhi samajh na paun."

Every time we saw the two of them together, our hearts were filled with a warm glow. Like Cadbury's eclair. When you suck it slowly, the chocolate gradually melts and fills your entire being with sweetness and an inner happiness. That's what Mohan and Nanhi's love was like. Something to be felt and savoured and cherished. A love that touched our very souls.😳

Did Nanhi care whether Mohan was a successful journalist? Or whether he was handsome? Of course not. She loved him for the sake of love. And that is what lifted their friendship from the ordinary to the sublime.

And it is for the same reason that this forum is special for me. Nothing can ever come remotely as close to what Nanhi and Mohan shared, but for me, the love I've got from this forum, is similar. Within days of knowing each other, we have started calling each other ullu, paagal, kameeni dost - terms of endearment that are reserved only for close friends. πŸ˜‰ We don't know what each of us looks like or what we do for a living or what caste or religion we belong to. For all you know, I might be a three-eyed alien from outer space.πŸ˜›  And yet, in spite of not knowing anything about each other, things that matter so much in the real world, we share this beautiful bond...😳

This forum means as much to me now, as the show. I know I'm going to haunt it for a long time even after the show has ended. I also know that each minute I spend on this forum - whether it is rofl or cribbing or crying, I'm building memories that are going to last me a lifetime.😳

A big thank you to all my little Nanhis and kameeni friends, for filling my life with so much love and laughter. Here's to many more ROFL and LOL moments πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love,
Hansa di.
(A 3-eyed alien from outer space). πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Edited by HansaTapori - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To my 3-eyed Alien from Venus hopefully & not Mars πŸ˜‰,

Ven I started reading ur letter I was amazed by your sweet lovely description of the Nanhi-Mohan bond & especially how how Mohan was afraid of relationships.
& then ven u equated this with forum members relation ship with the forum I almost became teary eyed. Your letter is direct from the heart πŸ€— & I love u for that.

I joined the forum accidentally last August or something. Cause it was precisely at that time my love for Mohan Bhatagar shifted from Mohan to Kunal Karan Kapoor ( yes that late, tubelight hoon na). So of course i wanted to know his history, geography, biography & all the other graphies about him.  Frankly I was wary of the forum. They had rules, I didn't know what to do, that i cld post, etc, etc. & after a few comments, I left it.

I visited it again in March 2013 & within few days it was MAGIC. i don't know how, but it just happened. I loved the dissecting of episodes, the camaraderie of people who are faceless & yet so nice & believable & friendly. Don't know how yet again but seamlessly things changed without me knowing  THAT I AM ADDICTED.

We all are like bees rushing towards the honey comb for its honey, every single day. This honey is so sweet & endearing that it remains a super essential part of my daily life. I feel my day is imcomplete without coming here no matter how busy I am. Sometimes its an escape route ven I am not happy in my daily life & lo... ven I come all my sadness & sorrows are washed away. All this is due to my freinds I have made here who I really dont know whether they are from Earth or not. But nevertheless atleast they are from this universe πŸ˜ƒ & they accept me without judging me.

This forum is very inviting, accepting & happy and as said, it will haunt me to  for years to come.

Yours lovingly,
Kameeni Dost
Edited by rajbijz - 10 years ago
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow hasini(nick name for hansa from me) you made my day, such a wonderful heart touching post.ivloved the way you compared out friendship with our most favourite magical Jodi on screen which creates wonders even if without a single word they appear on screen.thank u so much for expressing my exact feelings which I can't express this beautifully but now I can say in mohans style(remember the scene of ssn1 holi afer making rounds megha chants and Mohan says Same to same) same to same about the forum and dusht n kamine Frnds.Edited by Sah1 - 10 years ago
Sah1 thumbnail
Hasini I couldn't express all my feelings so will Res this to add later on
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww...this was really sweet πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Yes the forum is like a family...πŸ€—
And you reminded me of the Nanhi and Mohan first meeting...who knew at that point that a crime reporter and a little girl in two pigtails crying inside the same lift in which he was, would become best friends for eternity ...
Lovely post and cheers to all NBT-2 ians πŸ€— πŸ€—
-Spriha- thumbnail
Wow...lovely post...!!:)
NNitha thumbnail
Nice post Hansa..you indeed have a way with words dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Toh yeh hai meri chitti meri Hansi ke liye
though i am not good at words jitna hoyega likhun gi😳
mein Hinglish mein likhungi becoz i am good at it πŸ˜‰
when i opened your chitti and started reading i was just like Aww Aww and a big smile on my face...and my mum is like kya hua why are u so over whelmed...i was like will tell you later and and continued reading...when i was reading it was like i went into flashbacks ...the first time i noticed Hansa on forum was the Kunal winning ITA thread...hum dono ne milke acchi gaaliyan di thi ITA ko jab we learnt that he didnt win Aur  phir Jab pata chala he finally won toh besharmon ki tarha hass rahe the aur ITA ke taareef ke pull baandne lagaeπŸ˜†(i hope you remember that). then after that kab kaise pata hi nahi chala it i felt like veteren  in the forumπŸ˜†.
 all becoz of you guys... and not to forget i became a besharam after entering NBT forumπŸ˜†. all credit to u guysπŸ˜‰  i never thought in my dreams that ill make friends on this forum i have some close friends here. now they are a part of my life and i am sure even after NBT ends ill keep in touch with them..
i dont even knw how everyone looks ...except for 1 person. par phir bhi i feel i am talking to them directly...NBT forum memebers ke saath dil ka connection hai😳 .
some of my best moments on IF - actually everday...yahan roz kuch na kuch accha milta hai jo dorect dil ko chu jaata hai
i joined IF long long ago but this is the first forum where i felt that i belong here, ppl welcome you with so much warmth here...iss se pehle mein ne ek forum pe post banaya tha but ppl never responded...so i became a silent member . i use to visit IF everyday and just sit back and enjoy and finally NBT forum ne meri chupi ko todh hi diya  All the members are very sweet and NBT forum is like a second family to me  now
my day starts and ends with this forum...i spend most of my time on IF since  i am free and i feel this is the best way to spend time.i enjoy a lot her.😊 bahut hi mazza aata hai.
so all i can say is NBT forum and its Members Rock!!!!!!

Regards
tumhari SabuπŸ˜‰
urf Kameeni nanhi

sorry guruji mein ne aapki chitti ka pattern copy karliyaπŸ˜†
after all aap meri guru hoπŸ˜‰
aur meri Luft- Hansa agar chitti padh kar Pak gayi  toh boldena mein bharpaayi karungiπŸ˜†

Edited by sabsfathima - 10 years ago
Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey..this is so sweet ...awww...luv u more...πŸ€—
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajbijz

RES for meee
Hansini 😊 dil se kitna saara likh diya tumne - I will revisit to write

Thanks Raji. Bhool na jaana. ECE bulb laana πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†