Don't you think Shekar looks cute with our Aradhya

preeti171 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know that everyone is sad about Rohit Khurana or Madhav's exit!!!! I hope he gets a better show in the near future!!!!! By the way, Rohit Khurana was great in the punjabi movie Singh vs. Kaur!!!!!! Since Madhav and Aradhya Mansingha's wedding was a doubtful, dohka, and tricking wedding, I think we should kind of accept Aradhya Mansingha and Shekar's new track!!!!! I honestly think they look cute together!!!!!!!!! Don't throw chappals at me!!!!!!!! I did not mean it in a bad way, but I do think they can look really romantic together!!!!! I know that we are sad that Madhav left, but can't we still make the best out of this one-of-a-kind, outstanding show!!!!!!! I'm going to keep on watching the show because of Soumya Seth, my gorgeous princess!!!!!!!
Edited by preeti171 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gotcha10 thumbnail
U got my chappalEdited by gotcha10 - 10 years ago
Lovlyfairy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice...I'm watching khoobsurat only for somya right frm the beginning..
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sure! After all, he is the "new,fresh,lead".
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Me too also watching this show just 4 somya..:*
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for me only somya matters here whatever be the track.. just watching for her but ma wish of seeing her onscreen pair is someone else only Edited by rashvin - 10 years ago
meenakshi.anya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashvin

for me only somya matters her whatever be the track.. just watching for her but ma wish of seeing her onscreen pair is someone else only

❤️😉😳😳😛❤️
meenakshi.anya thumbnail
Agree...thy can make a really cute pair ...n its true kahin na kahin tht dulha swaping to sabke dimag main thha hi n its nt acceptable warna sab na aise krne lagenge...n d 2nd thing is pehle hum sabko pata thi stry bt now thy can surprise us wid evry new twist 👍🏼
Edited by meenakshi.anya - 10 years ago
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry somi fans but for aradhya it is madhav only he is her ehsaas and one more think acc to many ppl dulha swap is wrong in the story but here they are killing ppl to bring some twist that is the worst part they are killing not only madhav but also shekhars wife this is total weird story 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: princessglory

sorry somi fans but for aradhya it is madhav only he is her ehsaas and one more think acc to many ppl dulha swap is wrong in the story but here they are killing ppl to bring some twist that is the worst part they are killing not only madhav but also shekhars wife this is total weird story 

Agree!!!!
CB on Zee was a great success with Dulhan swapped that also twice. What is the biggest deal in it in daily soaps this happens as if nothing, like leads are changed as if nothing.