Updated FF:Har Saans Pe nam tera Pt3 on pg4

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys,๐Ÿ˜Š
i stopped doing my first FF because i was busy with schools and exams...๐Ÿคข
but here's my second one...hope you guys like it aswell..
i changed the story line quite a lot so i hope you guys don't hate it๐Ÿ˜†

introduction:
akshara maheshwari- a widow; her previous marriage being an extremely happy one, 
fed up of life, sensitive, pretty much lost in her own world of memories, but beneath all the pain a beautiful,fun loving,gentle,charismatic woman, only 23 years old.๐Ÿ’”, living life with a shattered heart.

naitik: a responsible gentleman, a loving son,intelligent and charming, he's nearly 27 and his mother is in search of a girl for marriage.

Naitik and Akshara's families are the same as shown in YRKKH !!

HERE GOES๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคช

Part 1
Akshara's eyes opened as she heard the chirping of the birds, and just about a second later she could hear the raindrops falling on the roof.She sat upstraight and it seemed as if instead of the sky pouring,it was her eyes sending down all that rain because she went back, back into a memory when she had gotten wet in the rain with him, how they had run around , how they ran out of breath, how they fell on the grass , how their eyes met , how he held her hand and promised to hold it forever. how he didn't keep it,how he left her in the world all alone..

''Akshara'' she heard her mom calling, she wiped her tears and jumped into the shower, she was thinking about her new job, she had applied for a job in a business company her brother Shaurya had recommended..she had her interview today. She tried to wear something presentable though ever since Akash her husband has passed away she had lost all interest in clothes and hair styles and makeup because it reminded her of the times he used to complement her looking straight into her eyes with love!
Akshara had decided a couple of days back that she would do a job, she was getting more and more depressed as she stayed at home feeling aimless, she had decided she needed to get out of the house if not for herself for her family because they had been supportive thick and thin and were worried sick about her..

As she went downstairs her father vishambar looked at her and smiled. She could do anything to see that smile. She was her father's little girl and she knew very well that her being so upset all the time hurt him so she further got encouraged to do something..Akash's parents passed away when he was only 13 so it had been just akshara and him but after his demise her parents brought her back to their house for ofcourse she needed them..

She grabbed an apple from the fridge and gobbled it down, dadi called her at the table akshara went over and gave her a kiss she told dadi that she would get late if she sat down to have breakfast with them. Everyone wished her luck and she left.

On the way, she said a little prayer to God and hoped for success..

PRECAP> NAITIK AND AKSHARA MEET, WHY DOES AKSHARA GET UPSET WHEN SHE SEES HIM..
TO FIND OUT KEEEP READING MY FF ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

I HOPE U GUYS LIKED ITTT HIT LIKEE

Edited by Mayo2424 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago