lazy taareyians..plzz buck up[VB Note Pg2]

Posted: 10 years ago
first of all i want haters to stay away from my post.it completely a taarey post

hello taareyians. hope u all heard about the new iv of palki mam...if not please hear it...she talked all about ss confession feedback and their posts...
she told that she is very happy by all ss fans the way they make posts...
and also their feedback...

i know that we were unhappy from last 5 months by taarey screen space and all stuff,but now they are getting proper screen space and story line...right????

so please now dont be lazy ...and do post for taarey...because we really cant miss them again...
they will really loose screen space...😭

swaron get proper screen space cozz their fans are utterly active on official d3 facebook page,india forum.,iftv ...and where are we???? there are hardly more then 10 taareyians who post on official facebook page...rather than we all are on facebook..

oh now i got...we are busy in story writing a all..haan..thats why..////πŸ˜•

but i thnk real taarey are more important5 than fan fictions..rite.???

i dont say dont write stories..even me also write stories..but also focus on making posts on fb and if..also iftv///cozz it really really matters a lot...

one or two posts  daily will not take more than 15 min...

i seriously dont want to miss taarey again...i also know that we all dont want...so plz plzz plzz make posts πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

m really really very sorry if i ws rude or hurted anybody..i dint mean too..but plzzz buck up..alleast for taarey///...please😭

Edited by shanaya-taarey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
-edited-

Edited by arpita_wadhwa - 10 years ago
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
and pls jo post banate hai uss pe comments and likes toh karo atleast support the people who make taarey post plss wake up

Originally posted by: Taarey_kunwar

and pls jo post banate hai uss pe comments and likes toh karo atleast support the people who make taarey post plss wake up

ya...and pllzzz spread this post...plzz😭

Originally posted by: arpita_wadhwa

res res res πŸ˜‰

unres unres unres πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeaah me first  πŸ₯³
bang on post  πŸ‘πŸ‘
yes you are right we all need to be active .. πŸ˜³
i am not on fb .. but i can make other fans ( who are on fb) to be active on the official page πŸ˜³
(itna to kar hi sakti hu πŸ˜‰)
but agr baat screen space ki hai to taarey are the main leads and they ought to get their space yaar .. just because feedbacks acche nahi aa rahe they cannot minimize the screen space of the LEADS OF THE SHOW ...😑
well baaki to palki maam ke haathon me hai πŸ˜†

haan vo to hai..but agar palki mam ko ache feedback milenge to aur better hoga na...
unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

-edited-
Edited by arpita_wadhwa - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arpita_wadhwa

but thats wrong naa  .. 
they are the leads and they should get their positions naa ..
i totally agree that we should give feedbacks  .. but the thing is that if due to some reasons we are not able to give feedback they give cut the screen space ?
this is totally wrong .. 
but i guess gussa hone se to kuch hoga nahi .. πŸ˜†

but hmara thoda sa hard mork..zaaroor kaam ayega..πŸ˜ƒ
roxxyg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u taareyeins should be more active on fb itvf and IF to support taarey/vrimar

Originally posted by: roxxyg

Totally agree with u taareyeins should be more active on fb itvf and IF to support taarey/vrimar

ya...so plzzz tell abt dis to ur taarey frnds plzz
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello, 

Name Calling Posts:  Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly a NO NO  here.  Members are asked to refrain from calling members name as well, for example do not call others bashers, haters etc.

Advertising - Please DO NOT post content from Indian Television, ITvF, Forum32, Facebook and TellyChakkar, these posts will be trashed, and repeated occurrences of this may lead to members receiving a warning.  

Keeping these breaches of rules in mind, the members who posted on this thread are asked to edit their posts accordingly. A period of 24 hours is given, else the DT will do so. Please keep discussion on FB and FB related posts in FB itself. Further discussion of a post on FB will lead to this thread being trashed, as mentioned in the rules: D3 Forum Rules Thread - Final

Regards,

~D3 DT.