Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Rish.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Update 24: 

In some time both of them reached there, by this time even Swayam knew what happened the last night, both of them were confused that why did Rey call them so urgently although Kria guessed what it could be. Rey then entered the rehersal hall and closed the door after him. Swayam asked him that what the matter was but Rey just signaled and asked him to sit.

Rey came and stood infront of them and narrated what all he heard Sharon speaking the night before at Anubhav's party. Both, Kria and Swayam, were shocked after hearing everything. Kria, atfirst, couldn't believe all this but then later on she believed Reyaansh as she had complete faith on him but Swayam couldn't believe this at all. He was completely in love with Sharon. It was difficult for him to believe that his love could do such a thing to two of his best friends. It was something impossible for him to believe.

Swayam: "No Rey, there is definitely some misunderstanding. Sharon cannot do this."

Rey: "But Swayam I myself heard her saying all this. She is the culprit, believe it or not."

Swayam: "You are saying this because you trust Kria more than Sharon. Accept the fact that you are supporting love more than friendship."

Rey: "And what are you doing? Aren't you supporting love more than friendship? Sharon is your love and Kria is your best friend."

Swayam: "But Rey this is possible that someone might have called Sharon just to inform her about Kria's whereabouts."

Rey: "No, I don't believe this at all."

Kria: "Guys, look at yourselves. What are you guys doing? Why are you both fighting and if Sharon isn't at college, can't we go to her place and find out the truth? If she admits her fault, Rey is proven right and if she is innocent, then we will find out the actual culprit. Simple.''

Swayam: "Kria I am with you. I will support you."

Rey: "Okay then lets go."

Then the three of them depart from college to Sharon's house in Rey's car.Soon they reach her house. Sharon's servant opened the door and then, as informed by the servant, all of them went up to her room. Sharon was in her room, sitting idle and doing nothing, but there was a sense of tension on her face. Tension of being caught which soon woud be revealed into reality.

Rey opened the door and entered her room followed by Swayam and Kria. Sharon was surprised seeing them and she could sense the danger. Rey chosed not to be manipulative and straightly asked her everything.

Rey: "I know Sharon that you were the one who called those goons to assault and harass Kria, right?"

Sharon: "Rey, what are you talking about? Goons, harass and assaulting Kria? A girl would do this to a girl?"

Rey: "Yes and do't lie .I heard you over the phone talking to one of the goons and that is how I came to know that Kria is in Meera Road, stop lieing now."

Sharon: "For heaven's sake why will I do it afterall? I never had any problem with Kria, then why?"

Rey: "I don't know the reason but maybe the same reason forced you to send Kria to that dark jungle in Goa and maybe the same reason compelled you to do the thing which you did last night."

Sharon: "I didn't do anything Reyaansh. I didn't, I didn't, and I didn't."

Kria knew that this wasn't the moment to clear things because Sharon wasn't ready to admit anything. She asked Rey to stop asking questions and decided to go back to college whereas Swayam decided to stay back with Sharon; he wanted to be with her at this time.

Reyaansh and Kria came out of Sharon's house. Rey had a sense of tension around him. He knew that Sharon was guilty but somehow he wasn't able to prove it. Kria understood him and his feelings just be looking at him once.

Kria: "Rey, lets not go to college. I know we are tensed but listen and see practically, even if Sharon did all this, she must be having some motto behind it, then why would she tell you everything?"

Rey: "I guess you are right, then?"

Kria: "Let's think everything the way it happened and then find for a solution, okay? Let's go to my place. Going to college in such a state is not a very good idea. I will call Neha and ask her to tell professor that we can't come, okay?"

Rey: "Okay."

Rey and Kria, both went to the latter's home. Sitting in Kria's room, they went through the texts sent to Kria via Rey's number but on checking Rey's number,they couldn't find any such sent message. Also the time at which the messages were sent ,Rey could clearly remember that Sharon was with him.

Rey: "Last morning, Sharon came to my place for asking me to go with her to Anubhav's party and then I went for a bath. So if she messaged you and then if you called, she asked me if I am coming that night and I replied a yes."

Kria: "And your yes was for Anubhav's party whereas I thought that it was for the Meera Road meet, right?"

Rey: "Exactly. See this clearly means that Sharon did all this."

Kria: "Yes, but how do we prove it now?"

Rey: "I have a plan but for that I need Sharon's hone records."

Kria: "That I can manage. I have a friend working for the same network which Sharon uses. I just need some time, maybe a day's time or two."

Rey: "That's okay. Now I think we will able to prove her wrong. But still I can't think for any possible reason as to why she did all this. My best friend hurting my girl friend, but why?"

Kria: "Don't worry Rey, we will soon find it all." And she kept her hnd on Rey's palm to give him the positive belief that everything will be alright and Rey reciprocated by giving her a wide smile.

Kria: "Now, don't you worry. I will make some coffee for you."

And she goes to the kitchen to prepare some coffee and Rey followed her , just to spend some more time with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my update for the day. How was it? Feel free to tell me. Please do hit the LIKE button and also don't forget to leave behind your valuable comments.  Next update will be on Sunday - 7th July, 2013. 

Loads of love-

Rish. ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ..Rish.. - 10 years ago
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Update. . . .
Hmmm. .finally kriya n swayum ko pata chal gaya ki sharaon ne kiya tha. .
I thought ki aaj toh sharon ki band bajegi,
bt aisa nai hua. .
Hope nxt update mein sharon ki mast wali band baje. .
And plz nxt update bada dena.
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update
lykd it..
Thankx 4 d pm
update soon
sanju_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb update..
Finally swayam n kriya ko pata laga abt sharon...bt swayam still believed his gf..
Nice one
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful Update Rish..
Its superb awesome...
Finally Kriya nad Rey know the truth  <3

dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome... finally kriyansh ko sab pata chal gaya...thanks 4the pm...😊
d3_rox thumbnail
Amazing update...
Finally the truth is out...
Plzzz update soon!!:):)
Jade_Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
4 d vry 1st tym i'm hating sharon
she's gone mad
n swayam nt believin rey dats so nt gud
w8in 4 nxt update
hope kriyansh sach proof kr paaye
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww...

that was sweet...

i really loved it ki logon ne dimag chalaya...

varna nah emreko bada gussha aata...

coming to the update..

that was sweet and cute...

detective kriyansh... :D

sweetly written...

waiting for next..:D
senoritashweta thumbnail
read both d updates..loved it !

update soon !  :D