Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs 
Picku I don't know how to react. 
Opposite Amitabh, is like everyone's dream and it'll bring her more fame and she'll get more recognition, as she's very talented. 
But then she'll have to play the role of an elderly and matured woman ( which I'm sure she'll portray excellently)
And Zee, well the way they've written the article it sounds like another historic role.

But whatever she chooses, I wish her luck from the bottom of my heart ❤️
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Omg😊
Great news😛
All the best Kratz😊
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Tfs 

Picku I don't know how to react. 
Opposite Amitabh, is like everyone's dream and it'll bring her more fame and she'll get more recognition, as she's very talented. 
But then she'll have to play the role of an elderly and matured woman ( which I'm sure she'll portray excellently)
And Zee, well the way they've written the article it sounds like another historic role.

But whatever she chooses, I wish her luck from the bottom of my heart ❤️

But I thought the actress playing the wife of Amit Ji in the show has already been finalised? Maybe the role Kratika has been offered is some other prominent character in the story or something? But the series is going to be a short one - which would only run for 20 episodes apparently.  

Look at this - 

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

But I thought the actress playing the wife of Amit Ji in the show has already been finalised? Maybe the role Kratika has been offered is some other prominent character in the story or something? But the series is going to be a short one - which would only run for 20 episodes apparently.  

Look at this - 

Anu the article mentioned "Role to Play a Lead against Amithabh" so I immediately assumed as his wife😕 😆
But opposite lead might mean Parallel Lead also. ( and I don't knew that he lead opposite him has already been finalized, thanks for the link).
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ZA productions removed the content why that happend😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Guys, its not yet finalized, it's written in the article, let's hope the best for Kratika...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 10 years ago
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am stunned...a part opposite AB will be jackpot but wouldn't it require a more matured and older-looking woman?!!!!

I'm sure KS knows best and will make the right choice!!!
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Anu the article ( the link that you've posted) states that the it'll be only 20 part weekly series and it'll start to air by the year end, which is a long way to go 😕

But I'll always wish best for Kratika and hope this brings her more fame and success ( if it's finalized)
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
from the TOI link i feel she is not opp to AB ji😊