Desho is most difficult character- Ekta Singh

beingloved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Desho is one of the most difficult characters that I have ever played: Ekta Singh

The very talented Ekta Singh – PhD in Drama – who is currently seen as Desho in Colors' Bani- Ishq Da Kalma (Mystic – An Entertainment Company and Colosceum Media Pvt. Ltd) is one actress who believes in starting afresh every day.

What does the actress mean by having a new start every day? "I believe that when you carry the baggage of your previous day's work into the next day it becomes mechanical. But when you start it all over again as if it is the first day of your work, the character gets more life and energy. I make it a point to go on the sets with a fresh mind," says Ekta.

She further goes on to add, "This is one of the most difficult characters I have ever played on-screen as Desho is always at an edge when it comes to her emotions. A slight shift in emotions can turn her negative."

The actress is also being appreciated for her role as she states, "I have been receiving calls from all across the globe. I have never been appreciated in such a way before. I am really thankful to God for this role and hence will continue to put all my efforts as I want to live this character."

Keep up the good work.. Ekta!!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/desho-one-of-the-most-difficult-characters-i-have-ever-played-ekta-singh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
She is really ammazing... 👏