June 22/13 WU - Moments of Sanity before Bedlam!

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the brief WU, Anjana dear .. πŸ€—
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anjana,

Today's episode was a breath of fresh air. The turn of events were good.

Glad that Ira sorted out her differences with Anandi. That was super-fast and well  done. I am happy that CVs didn't turn Ira completely negative. She started as a loving and open minded saas, and glad she is back to her character.

Ds explaining Sumi was well done too. Hope Sumitra's mind is at rest now

Anandi finally told Shiv everything, which was good. 

Let's see how Saanchi's declaration goes, but after all these hectic, pathetic Sanchilious kitchen politics for nearly 2 weeks, today's episode looked realistic. 
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks anji...i missed ira-anandi & ira-saanchi conversation...so ira finally realized that she was wrong to blame anandi...😊

next week saanchi will declare her love for jaggya...can't wait for it...
Edited by monamie111 - 10 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today the serial made some progress...Really funny update

So Shiv refuses to believe Anandi...can't blame him and neither is this character assassination...Mr.IAS Collector is a Bhola Bhandar who has not got 'experienced eyes' in such matters πŸ˜† but at least he was not rude with Anandi and was open to listen to her...Shiv never makes any judgement with just listening to someone...but i doubt if he would have come to same conclusion if he would have been to Jaitsar and saw it all...he was not able to guess Ashima's feeling even after being his friend for so long and then i think if Ashima would not have been there to make Shiv realize about his attraction towards Anandi the serial would have been dwelling in Jagya's amnesia drama thanks to Shiv's slow and steady realization πŸ˜† ...sometimes i feel when it comes to love only Saanchi is the experienced one and now Anandi...rest are all blind eye and innocent to understand Saanchi's nautanki.

Ira has finally apologized...i am confused about this character...is she good or bad?

Thank God Dadisa did not lose her mind...after years of experience this Dokri has become very strong minded which cannot be swayed with someone's talking...no wonder she is respected all over Jaitsar...she really deserves it. πŸ‘
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anandi really revealed the truth of short dress
many dreams remained unfulfilledπŸ˜† (getting scolded etc)
yaa anj...shiv jee really realised he has a wife to keep his socks at its place🀣
Edited by khusi_* - 10 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Today the serial made some progress...Really funny update

So Shiv refuses to believe Anandi...can't blame him and neither is this character assassination...Mr.IAS Collector is a Bhola Bhandar who has not got 'experienced eyes' in such matters πŸ˜† but at least he was not rude with Anandi and was open to listen to her...Shiv never makes any judgement with just listening to someone...but i doubt if he would have come to same conclusion if he would have been to Jaitsar and saw it all...he was not able to guess Ashima's feeling even after being his friend for so long and then i think if Ashima would not have been there to make Shiv realize about his attraction towards Anandi the serial would have been dwelling in Jagya's amnesia drama thanks to Shiv's slow and steady realization πŸ˜† ...sometimes i feel when it comes to love only Saanchi is the experienced one and now Anandi...rest are all blind eye and innocent to understand Saanchi's nautanki.

Ira has finally apologized...i am confused about this character...is she good or bad?

Thank God Dadisa did not lose her mind...after years of experience this Dokri has become very strong minded which cannot be swayed with someone's talking...no wonder she is respected all over Jaitsar...she really deserves it. πŸ‘

From what I have observed Ira is a good character with a good heart. She is definitely not a manipulator like Saanchi and neither does she have ill-will for Anandi, the way Saanchi does. But Ira was extremely hurt and she held Anandi responsible  (the UD fiasco - because she faced a betrayal). Then before she could heal from within, Saanchi's fiasco happened, and she thought that A didn't do her duty (although it's silly to put all responsibilities on your newly wed DIL).

But when A revealed the facts, she listened to her openly and even apologized. Ira is a good heart character, but she was upset and hence abrupt outburst. 

libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

From what I have observed Ira is a good character with a good heart. She is definitely not a manipulator like Saanchi and neither does she have ill-will for Anandi, the way Saanchi does. But Ira was extremely hurt and she held Anandi responsible  (the UD fiasco - because she faced a betrayal). Then before she could heal from within, Saanchi's fiasco happened, and she thought that A didn't do her duty (although it's silly to put all responsibilities on your newly wed DIL).

But when A revealed the facts, she listened to her openly and even apologized. Ira is a good heart character, but she was upset and hence abrupt outburst. 

i think the same...she is definitely not a manipulator...i think she is too emotional and sensitive and also jumps to conclusion very fast
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is what i have always she is...

Ira the pendulum---suffering from Pendulum-itis.

Now after Sanchi's declaration watch her turn her tide and lash out at Anandi again.

Cause AnSh are not going to support the marriage.

libsrocks thumbnail
what does your tile mean anjy? πŸ˜•
sanity bedlam?